trisdog is offline Associate Member

Be easy on me guys! 5'9 170lbs

I just took these now.. I feel like i look like shit.. Anyway I will take some pics of my legs later on not that they are anything to see.. just so you guys can see everythying.. (i had my sister take the pics so i didnt want to strip down) .. Anyway I am 5'9 170lbs.. My goal is to be around 190-200lbs very lean.. Any cycle suggestions? and good diet habbits?.. I work on the road i am a truck driver so it is hard for me to eat good.. Any opinions welcome! thank you.. Also i threw in a picture of what i used to look like 2 yrs ago.. i looked pretty defined! all gnc stuff! lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Be easy on me guys! 5'9 170lbs-100_0066.jpg   Be easy on me guys! 5'9 170lbs-100_0067.jpg   Be easy on me guys! 5'9 170lbs-100_0068.jpg   Be easy on me guys! 5'9 170lbs-100_0069.jpg   Be easy on me guys! 5'9 170lbs-100_0070.jpg  

here left out one more.. and also the one of me 2 yrs ago!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Be easy on me guys! 5'9 170lbs-100_0071.jpg   Be easy on me guys! 5'9 170lbs-trisndavid_jpg23.jpg  

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    A truck driver..hmm not the top choice for a fit body unfortunately, dont do any cycles just yet, reach your natural potential first, you dont look too bad really man, I see a lot of potential

Oh also I forgot to mention I just recently starting to work out again after stopping for 10 months straight (i turned into mush! lol) .. This is like my 6th week back in it .. but i havent been hitting it hard and been missing a lot of days.. been working over 60 hours a week so its hard to get to the gym.. but im going to start to bump it up!

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    dont hit it too hard while your just starting to get back into it, it wont do any good, go light and easy and ease back into it, but i think you have good potential to get big and ripped up man, make lots of healthy snacks for those road trips!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Keep it up, it is hard for everyone to eat good no matter their job.. forget the excuses and make excuses when it comes to eating bad, pack all your lunches and plan your day around your meals and workout. You have a lot of potential, you just have to want it.

thanks for the replies! .. gonna try my best to be strict!! I will be back posting pics in a few months

Here are my legs

quick pic of my legs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Be easy on me guys! 5'9 170lbs-100_0073.jpg  

Thread Information