needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

start of cycle - Whats my BF ?

This is a pic when i first started my cycle, any ideas about my BF ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails start of cycle - Whats my BF ?-bdy.jpg  

bump

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    you carn't really tell from the pic at all but at a ruff guess 10-12 %

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    This is a pic when i first started my cycle, any ideas about my BF ?
    Fuzzy picture but can see obliques... could tell more if you faced the camera with overhead light or sunlight and make out like you are doing a standing crunch, but it would appear you are no lower then 9%, no higher then about 13%.

beast N°1 is offline Junior Member
    isee you need big guns, why don't you start training? it looks like you have a 13'' arm, why the **** would you like to juice bro?
    and for your question , i think about 10-11%
    what cycle are you going to run?

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd say around the 11% mark.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    ALSO

From the looks of the pic bro, just constructive criticism, build your natural base first before you hit the sauce. Don't make the same mistake I made.

Your frame looks like you can put a lot more muscle on naturally before resorting to chemicals. My advice would be to hold out on the steroids and exhuast your natural resources by switching up your diet, rest times and training in general.

Just my two cc's.

Quote Originally Posted by beast N°1
    isee you need big guns, why don't you start training? it looks like you have a 13'' arm, why the **** would you like to juice bro?
    and for your question , i think about 10-11%
    what cycle are you going to run?
    Thanks for your constructive critasism limp boy, hows your little deca dick ?
    during the cycle and after i expierenced deca-dick really bad
    Like to juice - for your opinion iv been training for years now and am running my first cycle of sust deca and dbol - probably more educated on steroids than you by some of your previous posts asking about running cycles with no test, plus your only 19 with an under developed endocrin system so why didnt you waite a few years and build a solid natural base BOY.

my stats are:

177cm
    +- 175-180 lbs
    i gained 19 lbs and approx 0.75 inch (1.5cm) in my arms, can i expect some more overall gains and growth in my arms because usually people say that after week 6-7 the growth is over???
    - Talk about my guns - they may not be the biggest on the board but by the sounds of it your the biggest T-shirt trainer around, only concerned about your arms no mention of wheels or any other muscle for that matter

So if your going to critique me do it in a polite way and thats great, maybe if you'd of worded it a little better but dont try n tell me why i would like to juice when ur the under developed t shirt training 19 year old

Thanks

beast N°1 is offline Junior Member
    let us see how your dick will work after deca , it's person related but don(t go dissing on a bro because his dick went limp on deca!
    and maybe your older and training for mor years, but still your guns are small and ir looks like your 15 years old.
    and why posting my stats man, look at the pîcs and you will see more muscle then you will have after your ****ing cycle!
    but i'm gonna stop now because it's getting childisch!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL

From the looks of the pic bro, just constructive criticism, build your natural base first before you hit the sauce. Don't make the same mistake I made.Your frame looks like you can put a lot more muscle on naturally before resorting to chemicals.
    DITTO!!!

No where near ready for AAS at all.

As well, keep the flaming off the board, or suffer the consequences.

~SC~

Thread Information