Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dieselrip is offline Banned

Smile 3rd week cycle pic

before any of you say i know i need to hit the traps and the shoulders alittle more..ive been easy on them due to the fact my joints have been killing me. but hey i have hardly no bf so cutting will not be a problem..lucky me...these 2 pics were taken before going to the gym. as of rightnow im:

26yrs
    166lbs
    5"8

if i had a tan and not so damn white i would look more cut.so out to tan i go..
    o i guess i should say i go for power not the huge bulk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3rd week cycle pic-dscf0001.jpg   3rd week cycle pic-dscf0004.jpg  

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    lookin good for 166. whats ur cycle look like. got any leg pics?

lol my legs are white as hell..give me a week or 2 to tan em...my cycle is

test cyp 500mg once a week
    deca 400mg once a week

thats it. in ny there hasnt been that much sun lately so im white as a ghost. im hoping to get to atleast 175lbs before the end of cycle. i think i can that pretty easy. only 10lbs.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Right on bro. You look thick for 166. Good job.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Looking good bro. Keep it up!

thanks for the props guys..i think i have my base down ok now..i think..time for me to start bulking up. boy the more i look at the pic the more i think of going out to tan..lol..my traps are making me angry..also i haveing trouble with upper part of tricep (the head that is closest to your arm pitts) any ideas on how i can really hit em hard.

good look, good size.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    lookin solid

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Lookn good d-rip big 166 pounder...real big!

BrLifter17 is offline Junior Member
    awesome work

gained 4lbs since thursday
    still no water weight

IronBrother is offline Junior Member
    Looking good bro -- very solid!

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    lookin WAY bigger than 166

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Wow nice vascularity, 166lbs is hard to believe you look closer to 180. awesome work bro keep it up

maybe the scale is off balance? thanks for all the feedback. i've been targeting my traps since they need the most work.

Getting There is offline Junior Member
    you look great man. Keep up the hard work

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    solid 166 brotha...

javertnyc is offline New Member
    Very solid looking- good job! Do you have any leg pics yet? Youre in NY? Where do you work out?

Britguy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselrip
    before any of you say i know i need to hit the traps and the shoulders alittle more..ive been easy on them due to the fact my joints have been killing me. but hey i have hardly no bf so cutting will not be a problem..lucky me...these 2 pics were taken before going to the gym. as of rightnow im:

26yrs
    166lbs
    5"8

if i had a tan and not so damn white i would look more cut.so out to tan i go..
    o i guess i should say i go for power not the huge bulk.

lookin real good for that weight, i think you got a lot of potential, you'll always look bigger than you are

thanks britguy..the scale at the gym was off by 8lbs so they fixed it and i weigh 178lbs...gained a few more since the post. im going to be taking 4 days off from the gym and heal up my body is mad tired. i will post more pics as time goes by to show progress. as for the comment about my vasularity i have always been like that..dont know why. i guess i got ok genetics..my father was always big lifting all the time. im glade to see more people are posting pics we could all use alittle help in ideas of getting stronger and leaner. so my question is im having trouble hitting the middle of my upper back. can someone help me with some ideas to target this area.

beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    nice and lean. Lets see those legs soon so we can compare them to your after pics when you finish up your cycle.

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    very nice, impressive look. Keep up the hard work, and good luck.

muscleboy63 is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Great job and body type big guy, how far into a cycle are you now and what are your stats and pics now guy? Keep up the great work.

Britguy is offline Banned
    thanks britguy..the scale at the gym was off by 8lbs so they fixed it and i weigh 178lbs...gained a few more since the post. im going to be taking 4 days off from the gym and heal up my body is mad tired. i will post more pics as time goes by to show progress. as for the comment about my vasularity i have always been like that..dont know why. i guess i got ok genetics..my father was always big lifting all the time. im glade to see more people are posting pics we could all use alittle help in ideas of getting stronger and leaner. so my question is im having trouble hitting the middle of my upper back. can someone help me with some ideas to target this area.

T-bar rows, no need for mad weight but squeeze the living heck outta of em at the top, concentrate your mind muscle connection, use deadlifts aswell if you don't already, many will say they put the most meat on in that area

thanks again britguy..took my week off from the gym and it made me feel guilty as hell..lol..i also wanted to take a week off from the gym to stop smoking and so far its going on 1 week smoke free..time to kill the gym today..

GQSuperman is offline Banned

only 166?

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=170636

considering this guy says he's the same height as you and 170....i can't believe you're only 166. looking solid!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I was going to say I am an inch or two taller and coming in 184# and I have the same exact frigging build right now that you have... same separations in delt muscles, same veins in arms and other places... I might possibly have just a bit more deltoid development but similar traps, shoulder, back. I would dare say we have the exact same body fat percentage and I too am in the midst of a deca /test cycle.

I am currently confirmed by trainer as being maybe a touch under 9% body fat and this counts deca bloat if there really is such a thing.

As for the tan... dont sweat it... people bitch and moan so much when they see you RED all the time lately , its not worth the harrassment about getting skin cancer. The bad thing about steroids is you dont get tan, you get red and stay red for months, even into PCT. So you constantly look like you have a fire hot sunburn all summer and yet there is no sunburn. You look fine with your skin color.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 05-19-2005 at 10:30 AM.

numero_uno is offline Junior Member
    I would have guessed you weighed more than that...nice form.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    impressive D, good sh1t!!

thanks guys my weight now (with a good scale) is 184lbs. my bench has gone up 370lbs now. im growing like a weed. i was going to post new pics but my digi busted so i have to go buy a new one lol. give me a week im back in college getting my masters now (to be a RN haha). medicine room will be my break room lol. i think i will try for 10 more lbs and start my winny to cut up or maybe some masteron . what is better?

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    looking good

nystreetfghtr is offline Junior Member
    look good keep up the good work

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Theres no way you are only 166, im 5'8 168 , and definitely dont look that thick, I would say you look about 180

thickmass is offline Member
    definitely not 166, not at that bf level

it's into week 6 - wheres the update pics?

still no digi guys going on tuesday to get new one (monday is lab day so bestbuy will be closed) then i will snap some. i'm having a very hard time sleeping now can someone help me with this..thinking of taking a few hits of the old pipe before bed to help me sleep. even sleeping pills dont do anything .

nystreetfghtr is offline Junior Member
    Have you tried Ambien....works like a charm for me

thickmass is offline Member
    alcohol is a good brain number

whats up guys long time no see. been recovering from knee surgery . i will post a upper body pic later on today. im sure you will see that i added some size. as for my whell pics give me alittle time. i went to texas and got on my dads boat slipped off the side and tore some tendon in my knee and had to have surgery so i wasnt able to make em grow anymore. so for now im just cutting up until i can lift with my legs again so i dont get outta wack.

update

hey guys been awhile sorry for that. i have only pic that i found my girl took that i use if you catch my drift. i was in texas for a week (post surgery) and very heavily medicated on vicadins so it made me loose about 5lbs, but all in all the areas i wanted to work on are better like my traps and my shoulders. now i start my cutting phase with clens only since i dont have that much to burn off. i have the mass i think, now its time to shred it up, then in 6 more weeks go on another bulking cycle (hope i hit 190 or 200 this time). piss's me off 2 my wheels were getting bigger fast but hey what yah gonna do. 2 months i will start lifting light with em while im on deca

Peace guys i will keep all of you better informed from now on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3rd week cycle pic-picture-015.jpg  

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    *1 You look alot bigger than 166lbs.
    *2 Bf is low-ish bout 12% as apposed to hardly any. You have a bit in your lower back.
    *3 Vascularity is sick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information