Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Narkissos thanks for the help bro.i dont do deadlift and also i dont do squats because i have leg injure.the fact is that my weight was 59k sow i have skinny genetic i have abs like that all the year even in the winter actualy they have been bether...i am not training right now an i am eating everything.but what you said its true you just have to contact your abs wen you every exercise and you are doing abs already thats what i do.never made cardiofitness and never made abs.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    It's all good bro.

You've nothing to prove to anyone but yourself. IMO they made you go above-and beyond to prove it was you in YOUR pics...and that's not what AR's about.

So for future reference...put the haters on ignore.

Anyway...

What're your goals now?

re:

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Ditto...

Great Transformation.

What are your goals from here?
    I first start traing because I was very skinny sow I got tired of people making fun of me then I met some people and I start to get interest in the bodybuilding then I got un business propose to open an supplements shop I start to study the body the supplements the chemicals and I find my self complete addicted to this biz. last year some friends from de biz told me that I ad a good genetic that I should compete sow I start preparing my self weed the help of an Spanish guy….but then I got some problems in my life and I also met the women of my life sow I quit that maybe one day I will compete. Now I am just organizing contests and preparing rookies.

IronSheff is offline Junior Member
    That's a great transformation. Inspiring.

WOW, amazing transformation if i say so myself. bod looks good. What did you do to cut yourself up. ie- diet, substances, etc. Preferably for me i would really be interested in what you ate to get to where you are. PM me if you have some free time and are willing to share your secrets. Thanks

cacti is offline Junior Member
    Hate to be a new guy running around telling people how to act, but putting aside what has already been cleared up- it's really awful to see people complaining about his improper English when his native language is Portugese. Most of the time the online text converters don't do as good a job as he is doing. So I think he's doing just fine being able to communicate as well as he is- how many of you are fluent in a second language?

Oh, almost forgot- congrats on the physical transformation!

cacti thanks bro....i will post a diet and my 2 first cicles for everybody

PB.

got fina? is offline Member
    If thats really you, then not bad on the progress.
    I also had a huge problem reading it, but after trying 6 times i finally got it. I actually enjoyed reading it since its like a puzzle to try and make it out.

U wouldnt happen to have the same desease as Micheal Jackson would u???
    How bout little kids, how do u feel bout them??

Anyways great work.......

Quote Originally Posted by got fina?
    If thats really you, then not bad on the progress.
    I also had a huge problem reading it, but after trying 6 times i finally got it. I actually enjoyed reading it since its like a puzzle to try and make it out.

Anyways great work.......
    “U wouldn’t happen to have the same disease as Michael Jackson would u??? How bout little kids, how do u feel bout them??”” (It’s your country first language English??? I think not because my righting its not good but I was able to correct some orthography errors of yours)
    What’s that a joke???? sorry but I couldn’t laugh at all….that’s all I got to say to you and I don’t have time to proof anything else…I am here to share my knowledge I am not and stand up entertainer or something like that.
    PS: for those you criticize my righting…just want to say that I can speak better than I can right I just have problems righting

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by got fina?
    post reported...

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Dude!!! you look gr8...amazing transformation

Cut The Crap People!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

From here on out, ANY degrading at all of one who has posted pics for critique will be given a suspension. The time of the suspension will be decided by the moderator who addresses the issue as he/she sees fit.

I am growing VERY TIRED of people making juvenille demeaning comments to people after they get the courage to post up pictures of themselves to see where they can improve. There is no room for that kindergarten bullsh*t here, and it will NOT be tolerated.

Do with that what you will.

~SC~

511220 is offline Associate Member
    Great work! Definetely inspiring for those going after an 8 pack.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Everyone cool the bullshit from here on out, or penalties will be dealt.

~SC~

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Maryland,
    Thank you for handling yourself with class. I apologize on behalf of the board for those who made insulting remarks. It takes a great deal of courage to post pictures and to post on a board that is not in your primary language. You have a great physique and I hope you will continue to share your knowlege with us here.

To reiterate what Swolecat has already said anyone else making inflammatory remarks will be suspended. Consider this the final warning.

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Maryland, what a wonderful transformation. Great work, keep it up!

Rickson swolecat ironfreakx I just want to thank you guys and the other member that encourage me weed the replays I just post my 2 years of training improvement to share my results and my knowledge weed other member I don’t know why people start weed this kind of sh*t instead of appreciate it. thanks weed the help I was starting to lose my mind weed some folks were its petty that we can not control the age average in the (register section) because I am positive sure that some of them are less then 13.about you thickmass (What's with the user name when the closest you've been to Maryland is CNN?)????? You must be must be one off them sow I am not going to replay... sorry. About the diet training methods and cycle I will post them soon I just have to translate them because they are in Spanish. Take care.

IronSheff is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryland-Mcl-Machine
    PS: for those you criticize my righting…just want to say that I can speak better than I can right I just have problems righting
    That's "writing" not "righting."

I'm just messing with you bro. Like I said, awesome transformation; i'd be very happy to end up like that after a long time of training. Keep us posted.

Here goes a diet i hope you guys can understand it.

First meal: 08:00
    Protein milk shake weed water
    100g of oatmeal weed a cup of juice
    1 yogurt light-bio
    Chromium picolinate 200mcg
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Second meal: 11:00
    200g (boiled weight) of rise
    200g chicken without skin
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Third meal: 14:00
    Green salad or vegetables (spinaches, broccolis…)
    300g of chicken or white meats grilled
    2 boiled potatoes or 250g of rise (boiled weight) or noodles
    1 fruit part
    2 Caps of artichoke
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Work out at 16:00
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////fourth meal: after work out 17:30 more or less
    Protein milk shake weed water plus carbo hydrates
    2 Caps of artichoke
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    fifth meal:20:00
    75g of oatmeal
    sixth meal:22:00
    300g of chicken without skin or fish
    Green salad tempered
    100g of rise (boiled weight)

Note: if you need more extra food do some meal replacements low in carbo hydrates
    At bed time take sargenor 5. I don’t know if you have access to this medicine its arginine aspartate.

For doubts and questions just post.
    PB

jesse_james is offline Member
    Thats great work, keep it up!

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Great job bro. Im from Guatemala and I sure did understand what you had to write. Plus congrats that you write what you have in mind .The effort is what counts. You are here to learn so therefor people who have knowledge are here to help.

What are your stats

kaorialfred is offline Member
    continue...
    I think you did a great job, I am curious though about these pictures. Just because my background is graphic design. In the pictures you black out your face, but the background remains untouched. If you were acutally there there wouldn't be any tile where your face was. Unless you used photoshop and cloned the ceiling perfectly. It looks like you placed the picture in the last three. Maybe it's just me.

Eitherway I think some will agree with your pictures and some won't.
    Keep on lifting.

kaorialfred The only program I use is the paint to resize the photos nothing more if you are a design expert in the picture that I show myself holding an paper saying kiss my ass you bitches you can see that its real me. Sorry bro but I don’t have anything more to proof. For those that believe I appreciate for those ho don’t I also don’t care I know ho I am I don’t need nobody to tell me that just like I don’t need to proof that me it’s actually me. I ill post diets training cycles and every info. you need just don’t beg me for more photos.Guys like you are truly inspiring other guys here to post their pictures.
    Bigpimpin and jesse james thanks for the support.

PB

kaorialfred is offline Member
    I belive you, I just think those too are weird in my opinion. I think you have proven your point, I am just being nitpicky. No need for more proof. Its you, and I am not denying that.
    Good luck.

Ok bro its all good.i am just a little tired of that topic as you can see by all the previous post and see what I have being thru .never mind that. The last pictures ware taken weed a mobile nokia 6600.take care

gr8gear is offline Associate Member
    EFFIN awesome job bro. What were your cylcles (if you don't mind sharing)? Keep up the good work.

juicyr6 is offline Junior Member
    dr.shred for the 10th time and for the last some wore toked in the winter in some in the some thast wy i got sun burn.i am from portugal in the summer we have like 40dg.i even post an picture at the beach i think that its not ard to figure that.
    which beach was that?
    estas de parabems! bom trabalho!

re:

Quote Originally Posted by juicyr6
    which beach was that?
    estas de parabems! bom trabalho!
    praia da linha da caparica....como sabes falar portugues.conheces portugal?
    obrigado pelo comentario.

juicyr6 is offline Junior Member
    sou portugues, nascido e crescido em portugal. agora estou a viver nos EUA.
    bom trabalho...se quiseres ver em tambem tenho uma tranformacao semelhante!

Quote Originally Posted by juicyr6
    sou portugues, nascido e crescido em portugal. agora estou a viver nos EUA.
    bom trabalho...se quiseres ver em tambem tenho uma tranformacao semelhante!
    sim claro posta isso ou entao aloja e diz-me onde ta para eu ver o se quiseres podes-me mandar para email.fique surpreendido por ver um portugeus bem gabaritado num forum destes...tas la.vai dizendo qq coisa.
    é sempre interessante trocar este tipo de informaçoes treinso dietas cycles etc etc...tenho paki algumas coisas..lol
    um abraço.

Sorry for that bro just some Portuguese mates chatting a little bit I can translate that if you guys also want to know what’s writing there. Not big a deal…

playa4933 is offline Associate Member
    im curious too as what your cycles were. Anyways great work man, very inspiring.

Excellent physique.
    It's true about not doing abs. All people have abs but they just don't show because of bf.

Habib_05 is offline Banned
    Great work man i wanna be just like you man!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information