Fredrico_Suave is offline New Member

Suave's first pic post

Whats up boys....
    Making my first pic posting and want some critique as to what you guys think...I've been working out fairly hard for a couple of years now, with some complications arising in that time. I got E. Coli and became really sick, and also a flu called Norwalk, both knocked like 20-30lbs off me respectively. When I started working ut I was about 145lbs, was up to about 190lbs but chunky, and am at about 170lbs in the pics shown. I bricklay during the summer in the 40 degree heat, and workout in the evening so I am pretty beat but still make it 5 days a week. Any input is welcome. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Suave's first pic post-picture-002.jpg   Suave's first pic post-picture-007.jpg   Suave's first pic post-picture-005.jpg   Suave's first pic post-picture-010.jpg   Suave's first pic post-picture-011.jpg  

Well it looks like to me you need to diet then. Because if you have been working out for two years you should be more stacked then that. Just get a diet because dieting is the biggest key as i found out about a year back. Otherwise without a good diet then you are wasting your time. But stay in the gym and try to eat right. Are you taking any supplements like maybe some protein?

I've had a hard time dieting, I've lost a lot of shitty weight already this summer...the pics don't do me much justice its hard to take pics urself when you have to pose and click the mouse still...I take isoflex protein...and also I wouldn't say that I have been pounding weights really hard for two years, but that is when I first picked up a weight, when I was 18
    Last edited by Fredrico_Suave; 08-07-2005 at 01:01 PM.

jesse_james is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baseball_centerfield
    Well it looks like to me you need to diet then. Because if you have been working out for two years you should be more stacked then that. Just get a diet because dieting is the biggest key as i found out about a year back. Otherwise without a good diet then you are wasting your time. But stay in the gym and try to eat right. Are you taking any supplements like maybe some protein?
    What the hell are you talking about? Didnt you read what he wrote, he was ill lost like 30lbs, so he is in pretty good shape bearing that in mind. Bricklaying is a tough job so I no how tiring it must be to come home and go training, takes alot of endurance.

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    just curious how old are you and if 18 was when you first picked up a weight..how long have you been training hard?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Baseball_centerfield

~SC~

I am 20 yrs old. I first picked up a weight when i had just turned 18 after my gf broke up with me. I went about 4 days a week with a beginners training program for the first year, and then started to get a bit more serious about it as I learned more. I was starting to get serious this past november, and in january I got Norwalk, which is a flu, for about 2-3 weeks and I couldn't hold anything down. This kept me out of the gym for about 2 months. I tried hard to cheat and put on weight, but I got a bit too "thick" and I have been trying to cut down weight. I was 190lbs at one point, but with high body fat, now I am about 170-175lbs and am fairly leaner considering...critique away....these pics aren't very good, bad lighting, I had to take them myself with my mouse in hand lol etc. anyway let me know what you think...

diezell is offline Senior Member
    def get the bulking diet going

Thread Information