Thread: 1 Year apart

sublime_4_life is offline New Member

1 Year apart

Ok well here are a few pics of me...The skinny one was when I was in Korea...I wanted to lose weight and went from 180 to like 155 which was a HUGE HUGE mistake which I know now...I lost a lot of muscle and looked a little too skinny IMO. Anyways that pic was May 04...The other pictures are of last night. Right now I am sitting at about 190, sure I got some BF but I am just trying to bulk up right now. I started lifting in Mar this year (I took jun-feb off cause i Just wasnt into it i guess) and this is my progress since then...I was probably about 170 though when i started lifting this year. So yea, just wondering what you guys thought after about 6 months of lifting... BTW this is natural...the only thing i take are protein shakes, l glut (just started about 2 weeks ago) and creatine (but I have been off of that for about a month, gonna start again) and I just eat as much as I can lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1 Year apart-front-cropped-post.jpg   1 Year apart-me-005resize.jpg   1 Year apart-me-015.jpg   1 Year apart-me-016.jpg   1 Year apart-me-018.jpg  

jesse_james is offline Member
    You can definately see a difference, nice work!

jixxxer is offline Associate Member
    Big change, good job and keep it up!

hey thanks for the feedback guys. So you think the gains were alright for the timeline? Also any idea on BF? i know its a little tough with the shots i have but just curious

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    good work man i can defo,,see a difference there....

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    good work... KEEP IT UP... nice tile.

some more

hey guys here are a couple back shots...I know i need some work but I just started deads two weeks ago and BB rows so hopefully that should help out. What you think? Also I see a lot of you guys telling people how their bodies are lagging or not lagging in certain areas...From these pics do you think I have it down overall...anything lagging? Thanks again

ps - one of the pics is a bit blury but I liked how the right delt looked haha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1 Year apart-me-007.jpg   1 Year apart-me-009.jpg  

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Definetly huge prgress man.....but not to be nit picky or anything but it almost looks like you picked up a little gyno on the way....im not flaming bro just an observation....ive had the same problem....could just be from the upped calories i suppose

hey man no offense taken but I am confused what you mean though? Are you talking about gaining fat or like bitch tits or something? Cause the fat dept. yea I sure did lol..It sucks and I could have bulked cleaner but its tough out here (Military defacs everything is high fat high calories) so that will be gone when I start to cut here in the coming months...As far as bitch tits or something else...Could you enlighten me some because I am not following you? Thanks and once again no offense taken just constructive critisizm

Thread Information