Billmister is offline Member

Has been a while... Here's what i look like now

Ok i'm 5'6, 173lb...Stopped working out/eatting good, due to depression from personal problem... Got back on track... Maintaining and trying to gain... I joined this site when I was 19... Here i am at 23 today...Please feel free to comment.

Now i know what i am lacking in... Some has to do with genetics..My damn arms grow, but slower than most of my body...

And some due to lack to work... Legs... I'm increasing my times a week of me working on my legs... Doing less weight and doing the squats,etc... more properly, and feeling it really good... Legs soar for Days... sometimes can walk.. Love that feelings... Oh well, abs, and neck.. besides that, i like myself for how i look... Thanks everyoen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Has been a while... Here's what i look like now-send1.jpg   Has been a while... Here's what i look like now-send2.jpg   Has been a while... Here's what i look like now-send3.jpg   Has been a while... Here's what i look like now-send4.jpg  

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    not bad, how long did u quit training for? if i were u i would train and eat clean for like 2 months or so then cut the fat.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billmister
    Ok i'm 5'6, 173lb...Stopped working out/eatting good, due to depression from personal problem... Got back on track... Maintaining and trying to gain... I joined this site when I was 19... Here i am at 23 today...Please feel free to comment.

Now i know what i am lacking in... Some has to do with genetics..My damn arms grow, but slower than most of my body...

And some due to lack to work... Legs... I'm increasing my times a week of me working on my legs... Doing less weight and doing the squats,etc... more properly, and feeling it really good... Legs soar for Days... sometimes can walk.. Love that feelings... Oh well, abs, and neck.. besides that, i like myself for how i look... Thanks everyoen.
    OK in picture #2 we can all tell you are jacking off, and cant hide it with some white blocking out. Heheh just kidding.

My legs and arms are my slowest to grow on the body as well where as my pecs, neck, shoulders, back and abs are my fast growing and nicely developing areas. Other guys at my gym complain the opposite is true with them. Go figure.

jesse_james is offline Member
    Looking good bro!

Trailer Park Trash is offline New Member
    You're packing some solid mass there.. looks like you're def back on track.. congrats!

Thread Information