Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My 2 years improvment

Hi.i star training 2 years ago and this is my progress.i am 1.90m and my weight was 59kg then along 2 years i got up to 115kg and and now i am finaly how i always wanted to wedd 105kg.

PB.

Age=23
    hight=1,90
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My 2 years improvment-sem_t_tulo.jpg   My 2 years improvment-eu2.jpg   My 2 years improvment-eu3.jpg   My 2 years improvment-eu9.jpg   My 2 years improvment-eu4.jpg  

Last edited by Maryland-Mcl-Machine; 09-15-2005 at 06:04 PM.

more pics

continue...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My 2 years improvment-eu5.jpg   My 2 years improvment-eu10.jpg   My 2 years improvment-eu13.jpg   My 2 years improvment-eu14.jpg   My 2 years improvment-eu2o.jpg  

more pics

continue...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My 2 years improvment-eu32.jpg   My 2 years improvment-eu34.jpg   My 2 years improvment-dsc01605.jpg   My 2 years improvment-dsc01606.jpg   My 2 years improvment-dsc01611.jpg  

Theatrix is offline Associate Member
    Seroiusly Man, great work. I know that it took a lot of commitment.

When I grow up, I want to look just like you!

more pics

continue...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My 2 years improvment-dsc01638.jpg   My 2 years improvment-dsc01610.jpg   My 2 years improvment-dsc01633.jpg   My 2 years improvment-dsc01636.jpg  

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice work bro!

Keep it up.....

MJ

more pics

finaly.....the end!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My 2 years improvment-imagem_012_.jpg   My 2 years improvment-imagem_013_.jpg   My 2 years improvment-imagem_014_.jpg   My 2 years improvment-imagem_015_.jpg   My 2 years improvment-imagem-016-.jpg  

last pic

indeed it took a lot of work..but wed work and determination everything can be done..you just have to put it on your ead.
    thaks for the coments.take care you all

PB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My 2 years improvment-img_3586.jpg  

No i am from portugal and that is just some picture.but wy do you ask???

Beat is offline Associate Member
    AWSOME results bro.. keep up the good work!
    btw, what routine do you use for your abs?

I dont do abs...lol

witzy2323 is offline Associate Member
    Not calling you completely out, but you have Both nipples pierced in your abs pics, but no other pics, plus your skin color look alot more carmel in the abs pics than the others, or is it just me?

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    awesome work for 2 months, and the year after photo is awesome. Keep up the good work!

witzy2323 sow you are just another wise guy that insted of make normal coments coudnt help yourself to came here and disturb.about the piercing i have only one on the left side wich i made last month....and i have pictures there since the very first begining take a good look.about the colour as you can see in my last picture ist summer season over here now and its 40gr sow its normal that my skin its more carmel like you just said about thoes pics i have only thoes that ware taken by my girl friend weed an nokia 6600 and sence that i in the summer dont have tim to work out i also dont have time to take photos wich i normaly do at the gym.i think that you can see that is me in every single picture and its very clear but please if there is anything that you didnt understud just ask me...please,and i will draw it for you.take care

Quote Originally Posted by Maryland-Mcl-Machine
    witzy2323 sow you are just another wise guy that insted of make normal coments coudnt help yourself to came here and disturb.about the piercing i have only one on the left side wich i made last month....and i have pictures there since the very first begining take a good look.about the colour as you can see in my last picture ist summer season over here now and its 40gr sow its normal that my skin its more carmel like you just said about thoes pics i have only thoes that ware taken by my girl friend weed an nokia 6600 and sence that i in the summer dont have tim to work out i also dont have time to take photos wich i normaly do at the gym.i think that you can see that is me in every single picture and its very clear but please if there is anything that you didnt understud just ask me...please,and i will draw it for you.take care
    Thanks for the clarification...and if I offended you i appologize if I came across that way.
    But as far as normal comments...did you expect oral from everyone?
    Maybe balance out your estrogen and you wont be so sensitive.
    Later

dieselrip is offline Banned
    sorry bro i have to agree your skin color is white in some pics darker in a few and black in some. second how can you get abs like that without doing ab workout? lol im calling you out i say you are bogus just due to the face of the skin color changing from snow white to caramel to black lol and in the last picture your nipples arent peirced anymore and your not as cut as you were? take a picture rightnow holding a newspaper with your screen name writen on it or just write on it screw you dieselrip and i will appologize until then i think your a total fake

re:

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO CALL ANYONE ANYTHING.
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 08-14-2005 at 09:01 AM.

COOL IT.
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 08-14-2005 at 09:02 AM.

the prooff

the fact is that the same append wen i post fakes. if i post fakes its because they are and if i post pics sayng that is me its because its is me.there is nothing for me to posttaht if is not sow.about teh school sorry but my country first language its portuguese and i relly didnt pay mutch atention to school there ware not putting money in my pcket sow i quit.i relly dont have to proof anything no anybody but one thing that i dont like is be caled lier.here are the pics and dieselrip in the cheast close up can you please point me the estrogen.sorry if i ofend any one but thsi is jus on eof thoes thing tha relly **** me up.i am not a lier ok....i see that i relly got good gains but i am aslo that that big or that especial about the abbs if you can sse i am black tha makes part of the genetic...its not my fault.if i tell you guys my cicles the quantitsy of the products tht i took then you will not belive it and relly call me a lier.i never made a diet i just donr eat sugar fried stuff ketchup and theos cinf of thing.maby in thsi pics you are nor able to see my abs as well as you saw in the other because i am relaxed.

PB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My 2 years improvment-image-362-.jpg   My 2 years improvment-image-363-.jpg   My 2 years improvment-image-365-.jpg   My 2 years improvment-image-367-.jpg  

SinCityMan is offline Junior Member
    just a thought could you possibly run your posts through a spell check before you submit. I might be slightly more stupid than you because it takes forever to try and figure out what the words are that you are butchering. Not to mention those pics dont prove much, if you wanted to prove something take a pic holding a sign that says KISS MY A$$ YOU HATING BIT(HES
    Last edited by SinCityMan; 08-12-2005 at 03:27 PM.

here it is.

sorry thts the best i can do..and sorry but i dont have time for heck spelling.
    lololololololn
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 08-14-2005 at 09:03 AM.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    He can get abs without actually working abs, deadlifts etc...

I just wish I could read the posts

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    He can get abs without actually working abs, deadlifts etc...

I just wish I could read the posts
    witch post?lolol

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    bro, great improvements. The guy in the first pic looks white and then the others the guy looks black?

dr.shred for the 10th time and for the last some wore toked in the winter in some in the some thast wy i got sun burn.i am from portugal in the summer we have like 40dg.i even post an picture at the beach i think that its not ard to figure that.

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    either way bro great job.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i 100% believe its you

awesome transformation bro!

SinCityMan is offline Junior Member
    lololololololn
    I hope all the nay sayers will be satisfied. Congrats man you look pretty damn good!

Maryland, my foot is largely in my mouth. You look amazing, way to go, as i also owe you an apology for doubting you, I guess take it as a compliment.
    Witzy

G-13 is offline Member
    good job. post your diet...must be nice to not have to work abs

snowman is offline Senior Member
    lololololololn
    That was good...lol... hey , bro, what part of Portugal are you from ? By the way looking great !!!! are you portugues or just living there.

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    fantastic rack man, good work

thickmass is offline Member
    yeah what's with the nay sayers?

I think he looks hot.

dieselrip is offline Banned
    well i'll be damned...it is you..then i will be man like i said i would and say sorry..wish i could go from white to dark in a few months like that...that is only problem i had..i never seen anyone get dark like that in such a short time without a tanning bed even then you can tell it was tanning bed cuz the color is a bronze..keep up the good work and again my bad for being such butthole..

Yes it is me.i just dont know you did you guys doubt but that ok.i think that i dont have nothing to win by posting pictures of some one else sayng that its me.
    i born in portugal and i am from lisbon.

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    no offense bro but are you black or white...cuz in some pics you look white and some darker....

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    good job though, that is one of the best transformation i have seen... you look to have put on about 50 pounds in 2 months...keep it up

my mother is black and my father is withe sow i am more like brown..lolol i live in portugal and in the summer season witch is 4 to 5 months more or less we have cind of tropical wether we have like 40º very hot that wy i got sun burn but in the winter the winther the wether is very cold like 0º that wy i lose my tan.about my diet i dont do diets i jusr dont drink milk yogurth´s i dont eat chease and fried stuff´s but if you want i can post an diet that no problem.in my first cicle i got 20kilos that was 2 months cicle and in the second one i got 25kilos also 2 months cicle.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselrip
    sorry bro i have to agree your skin color is white in some pics darker in a few and black in some. second how can you get abs like that without doing ab workout? lol im calling you out i say you are bogus just due to the face of the skin color changing from snow white to caramel to black lol and in the last picture your nipples arent peirced anymore and your not as cut as you were? take a picture rightnow holding a newspaper with your screen name writen on it or just write on it screw you dieselrip and i will appologize until then i think your a total fake
    Stop being antagonistic.

When i posted my pics from my logitech quickcam Pro ~SC~ (lol... ~SC~ Holla!) thought i was white/latino because the logitech warps colour in still pics...(higher contrast level)

When i posted pics from a digital cam...it showed my actual skin colour.

My abs are better than his...and i NEVER do abs. Abs get worked as a secondary support muscle during heavy deads and squats. That's the basis of my core training...so to call someone out for having good abs (which is due to his low-bodyfat level anyway) is bullshit.

Grow up ... seems this forum has degenerated somewhat.
    Last edited by *Narkissos*; 08-13-2005 at 02:37 PM.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    i 100% believe its you

awesome transformation bro!
    Ditto...

Great Transformation.

What are your goals from here?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information