chitownrookie is offline New Member

new guy, help me!

hey guys, i'm new to the game, really trying to turn around what used to be a nasty physique. ANY help and criticism or critique's would be helpful. I'm 6'4'', 231 lbs.36waist 21 years old, w/ 22%BF. currently one week into my first cycle ever using winni and dbol . give me some tips guys, (what i need to work on, gear, diet, ANYTHING) thank you so much.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new guy, help me!-hjkj.jpg   new guy, help me!-hkj.jpg   new guy, help me!-nmn.jpg   new guy, help me!-nn.jpg  

IronSheff is offline Junior Member
    Stop your cycle. You don't need to cycle yet especially since you're new to the game, and even if you did your dbol and winny cycle couldn't be good. Other than that, I think you can build onto your decent base just fine naturally for now. I think other members will tell you the same, so with that being said if you would like to add some mass: research a good bulking diet and training routine, and if you think you need some supplements to jump start you go with some weightgainer and creatine. Stop the cycle before, well, bad things happen.

Good luck.
    Last edited by IronSheff; 08-26-2005 at 10:52 PM.

witzy2323 is offline Associate Member
    Stop with those boxer shorts!!!!!!!LOL
    look into boxer briefs, or at least get rid of the potery barn stripes. LOL

What a fag I am for calling that out.lol

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Dear oh dear!! My friend..........STOP THE JUICE!!!! You said your new to this game....so why are you using steroids already. You need to get your diet and training in order before even considering gear!! You dont even need the gear. You could gain nicely by just training smart and hard and eating a solid diet.

Build your base first. I went from 120lbs to 210lbs in 3-4 years and I still havent juiced yet. I learned about everything else first. Diet, training, supplements etc etc. May I ask how long you have been bodybuilding for. Are you even eating properly or training properly at the moment. Whats your diet and training like.....

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Stop the roids now!!! Dbol and winny without test is a horrible cycle. Imo u shud cut for a couple of months and then naturally clean bulk for at least a yr and see how it goes, then maybe u can think about roids. Look in the diet forum at the cutting and clean bulk stickies, and ull b well on ur way.

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    No Juice for u!!!
    Bad Boy!!!

jesse_james is offline Member
    I agree youre nowhere near ready to start a cycle

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    First of all, the steroid combo you are doing is horrible. You were not ready for a cycle, I mean just look at ur body, you could pack on at least 20 more lbs by just eating more. Stop the cycle now and save the compounds for a later time when you know more about them and can get better results from them.

Try working out for another yr and then do a Test E only cycle 500mg/week.

-Bino

guys, i truly appreciate all the opinions. Obviously this wasn't the best choice by me. Since i'm pretty short along in my cycle, should i still do the clomid, or just cold turkey? Jrnmlpymouth, to answer your question, i've been lifting seriously for about 6 months now, and desperate to see gains, which is why the tab cycles. i'm still only benching about 275 and cannot get any definintion in my chest, back, or arms. my diet could admittedly use some more strickness, and i'll def. work at that. Also, another question ppl, since i'm going to stop this cycle now, if i was to say a strict diet and lots of cardio, and melt some body fat, will i look a lot more jacked?

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    nah, you wouldnt look more jacked if you cut, just skinnier. Just stick to the diet forum and look at all the stickies and research into what you don't understand. Experimenting with diet is just as good as experimenting with roids.

Samson1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownrookie
    guys, i truly appreciate all the opinions. Obviously this wasn't the best choice by me. Since i'm pretty short along in my cycle, should i still do the clomid, or just cold turkey? Jrnmlpymouth, to answer your question, i've been lifting seriously for about 6 months now, and desperate to see gains, which is why the tab cycles. i'm still only benching about 275 and cannot get any definintion in my chest, back, or arms. my diet could admittedly use some more strickness, and i'll def. work at that. Also, another question ppl, since i'm going to stop this cycle now, if i was to say a strict diet and lots of cardio, and melt some body fat, will i look a lot more jacked?
    You can 'only' bench 275 after 6 months of training?! Most ppl after 6 months will be benching 150.

You say you cant gain strength and size. One word my friend........diet! Your 231lbs.......try and get in 340-350gms of protein a day and 700gms of carbs and see what happens. Back off the carbs if you gain too much bodyfat. Stick to training 4x a week for an hour a time. Then come back to me in a month and tell me you havent just made amazing gains!

davieric is offline Junior Member
    you still have a long time b4 you start thinking about steroids . at 6 months of training you need to focus on your workout routines and getting them down perfect. the other MAJOR role is your diet, i've read time and time again on how many people have got their diet in check and have notice amazing gains.

as for winny and dbol .......you need to do some more research, they are used for complete opposite purposes.

SinCityMan is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=chitownrookie]i'm still only benching about 275 and cannot get any definintion in my chest[QUOTE]

Good GOD Man, you bench 275 after 6 months. Even at your bodyweight that seems nearly impossible. I am only an inch shorter and 20 pounds lighter and my max is only around 315 and i have been lifting a hell of a lot longer than 6 months. are you sure you are flat benching no machine assistance 275 for reps!!?? if so CONGRATU-FUGGIN-LATIONS that is impressive!! BTW this is not meant as a Flame i am just stunned.
    Last edited by SinCityMan; 08-29-2005 at 03:12 AM.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    i agree with the other members....

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    i'm still only benching about 275 and cannot get any definintion in my chest,cked?
    that has nothing to do with your chest workout...

candesugar is offline New Member

chitownrookie

hey bud
    what's your daily food intake like?
    how about your chest routine?
    and any supplement that you are taking at this time.

Is this guy still with us???

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Hey chitownrookie...

I agree with everyone about "no juice"

People around here will help you out , but you gotta know where you wanna go.
    What I mean by that is that you made reference to seeing gains (That's bulking) and then you referenced seeing definition (That's cutting). IMHO, someone that's been lifting only 6 months can't do both.
    I say you hit it hard and get BIG as hell, then worry about the definition more.
    If you want to look more jacked - shave, use some self tanner and let your 275 bench speak for you!

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1
    You can 'only' bench 275 after 6 months of training?! Most ppl after 6 months will be benching 150.

You say you cant gain strength and size. One word my friend........diet! Your 231lbs.......try and get in 340-350gms of protein a day and 700gms of carbs and see what happens. Back off the carbs if you gain too much bodyfat. Stick to training 4x a week for an hour a time. Then come back to me in a month and tell me you havent just made amazing gains!
    What the fvck are you talking bout newbie

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

I don't think this guy is around anymore peeps!

~SC~

Smile

hey guys, sorry i was missing for a few weeks, it was rough times abound, my grandfather has lymphatic cancer, and we've been traveling to the Mayo clinic, and now I've just returned from helping in Lousiana with my church group. to answer a few of your questions, it is indeed 275 lbs, full ROM, no machine assistance. As far as a chest workout i do a bench: 2x12, 2x8, 1x4.
    Decline: 4x10, 2x5, Incline: 2x8, seated flyes:3x10, flat bench flyes:2x10...
    As far as food goes, I'm eating every 3-4 hours, as lean as possible, consuming approx. 3500 cals a day, with around 200 g's of protein. THe only supplement I'm on is BSN's NO-Xplode. I work out usually at 5:30 AM, due to my work and school schedule, and it really helps the mental game.Well and of course some whey protein... any more questions, or help? sorry for the lateness of the reply

imanewbie is offline Associate Member
    hey guys, sorry i was missing for a few weeks, it was rough times abound, my grandfather has lymphatic cancer, and we've been traveling to the Mayo clinic, and now I've just returned from helping in Lousiana with my church group. to answer a few of your questions, it is indeed 275 lbs, full ROM, no machine assistance. As far as a chest workout i do a bench: 2x12, 2x8, 1x4.
    Decline: 4x10, 2x5, Incline: 2x8, seated flyes:3x10, flat bench flyes:2x10...
    As far as food goes, I'm eating every 3-4 hours, as lean as possible, consuming approx. 3500 cals a day, with around 200 g's of protein. THe only supplement I'm on is BSN's NO-Xplode. I work out usually at 5:30 AM, due to my work and school schedule, and it really helps the mental game.Well and of course some whey protein... any more questions, or help? sorry for the lateness of the reply

just my 2 cents, you probably need about double the amount of protein your getting. should be 1.5 or 2 times your body weight. you weight 231 so you should be taking in AT LEAST about 350grams of protein a day, also with your calories i think you should be eating more too

is the 275 part of your chest routine or is that your one rep max?

i maxed yesterday at 305 .

takincareofbusiness is offline Associate Member
    I see a lot of potential!

I see a lot of potential!
    thanks brother

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'm sorry but I'd have to see you do 305 for a full rep, not just a half-ass half down or bouce rep. You need to get a good training routine, including legs. Workout for a few years to build a good base and then maybe consider juice. You need to work on your diet especially. Good luck.

that's fine, don't believe me just fyi, I got off the juice ASAP right after i initially posted, after the obvious consensus that it wasn't for me. I did PCT for a week, and now i've been concentrating on eating a lot better. I've already gained 9 lbs. My thanks to everyone for all the info, and help. Here are some updated pics, and a wheels shot(since i skipped that initially)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new guy, help me!-im000236.jpg   new guy, help me!-untitled.jpg   new guy, help me!-huhg.jpg   new guy, help me!-im000235.jpg   new guy, help me!-im000200.jpg  

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I never doubted this was you. I doubted you putting up 305 as a clean rep. If you can, that's great. From seeing your build, I personally have doubts. Keep working legs, they look like they are on the same level as upper. If you can keep your whole body growing at this rate you'll look great. Nice work.

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    I would switch your incline reps with your decline reps, from your pics your chest would sit up much higher and look fuller if you do more inclines! Just my opinion!

TCEL300 is offline Member
    good...work hard till u reach ur peak and then u can think about juice...you need a solid base before you can juice

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Tedbear981
    I would switch your incline reps with your decline reps, from your pics your chest would sit up much higher and look fuller if you do more inclines! Just my opinion!
    I'll def. try that, I was beginning to think the same thing. appreciate the post bro.

alright guys, i have a question, and i would appreciate any input. I want to start a new workout, I've been on the current for probably 20 weeks. Looking at my pics, can you guys give me an idea of a routine you would do to maximize gains. ANY help is appreciated, thanks!

oneluckymonkey is offline New Member
    bro, 6 months is enough time to see a diff, but don't expect quick gains.
    Working out takes dedication, actually years of it. Also, juice won't help especially if your new to bb, you tendons, and muscles need to adapt to the change.

BTW, i know this happens to alot of people, but you better watch the symmetry on your chest in the pic. Get a spotter to watch your form. I see tons of people with crap chest and back symetry becus of their unbalanced form. The diff will only get worse.
    sorry for all this negative critique, but these were things were stuff i wish someone had told me when i first started.

TADOLFI is offline Member
    As far as workouts - you gotta lot of people here that can help.
    Why don't you post what you were doin for 20 weeks and then everyone will have a better idea of where you're coming from.
    Just give us type exercise / sets x reps
    and what days you're workin what body parts.

Thread Information