GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?

Greenmachine the man behind the avatar.

A few picture for you guys to laugh at. I mean comment on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Greenmachine the man behind the avatar.-im000517.jpg   Greenmachine the man behind the avatar.-im000517.jpg   Greenmachine the man behind the avatar.-im000518.jpg   Greenmachine the man behind the avatar.-im000520.jpg  

a few more..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Greenmachine the man behind the avatar.-im000522.jpg   Greenmachine the man behind the avatar.-im000523.jpg   Greenmachine the man behind the avatar.-im000524.jpg   Greenmachine the man behind the avatar.-im000525.jpg  

The last few....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Greenmachine the man behind the avatar.-im000528a.jpg   Greenmachine the man behind the avatar.-im000531b.jpg  

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    OMG, do u ever eat?!!

J/K

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    and hey, next time u take a pic. clean up ur messy room, dirty azz :lo:

BigCrump60 is offline New Member
    Killer veins, but dude..........EEEAAATTT!!!!!!!!!

I'm on a dirty bulk at the moment. Up 20lbs in 5 weeks. Prolly some water retension but I can't see it.

Current stats 5ft 9
    165lbs
    aged 25
    bf 10%ish I would guess.

You're wiry as heck bro! I'm guessing you're the kind of person who can eat a ton of junk and not gain an ounce of fat?

Abs are crazy, shoulders are nice but pecs looks disproportionally flat. U may wanna learn to flex your back to bring out yer latts.

Quads are getting there, but calves seem to be lagging behind.

Red

PS: Clean up yer damm room!

Okay I'm off to bed, I want some constructive critisism, when I log on in the morning. Weak area etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    You're wiry as heck bro! I'm guessing you're the kind of person who can eat a ton of junk and not gain an ounce of fat?

Abs are crazy, shoulders are nice but pecs looks disproportionally flat. U may wanna learn to flex your back to bring out yer latts.

Quads are getting there, but calves seem to be lagging behind.

Red

PS: Clean up yer damm room!
    I'm with you on the chest for sho, definetly a weak area. I couldn't find my tripod so angels are a bit off on the photos. I though calf:quad ratio was okay. I actually feel my quads are lagging a bit. Quads 22'' Calves 15''.

Will see if I can get better back pics. i don't think they are doing me any justice.

you need alot of work bro

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    forget the lean bulk and just eat like crazy. its time

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendKiller85
    you need alot of work bro
    Ya that's constructive! Have you posted your pics tuff guy?

Your abs are awesome!!! I agree....EAT EAT EAT. You remind me of my ex husband....he was 6'2 and 150 when we met. I don't see how your bf could be 10 %... unless you are packing some heat you're hiding .

Peace.

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Ya that's constructive! Have you posted your pics tuff guy?

Your abs are awesome!!! I agree....EAT EAT EAT. You remind me of my ex husband....he was 6'2 and 150 when we met. I don't see how your bf could be 10 %... unless you are packing some heat you're hiding .

Peace.

C.B.
    You think it might be a little lower?

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by GREENMACHINE
    You think it might be a little lower?
    I'm not an expert by far.....but man luv....you don't look like you have much. 10 seems high....I'm sure one of the guys can tell you better.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I'm not an expert by far.....but man luv....you don't look like you have much. 10 seems high....I'm sure one of the guys can tell you better.
    Thx. I though 10% was optimistic.

FINAMAN is offline Banned
    jus be optimistic n keep stuffin your self bro, be motivated motivation is a big thing take the negative comments as a motivation goal trust me ul get huge keep ur head up playa.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Prob 8-10%, You got a crazy metabolism, diet is what you will need to focus on most. In the extremely high calorie way that is. Oh yea and squats.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GREENMACHINE
    I'm with you on the chest for sho, definetly a weak area. I couldn't find my tripod so angels are a bit off on the photos. I though calf:quad ratio was okay. I actually feel my quads are lagging a bit. Quads 22'' Calves 15''.

Will see if I can get better back pics. i don't think they are doing me any justice.
    Your legs are well head of your upper body... you look like you have 15 inch calves and 13.5 to 14 inch arms... you are supposed to have same size calve and biceps. You are fine... I wouldnt eat to the point that you loose the abs because the abs will get you laid easier/faster then loosing the abs and having 15 inch arms. You need to concentrate primarily on the arms, shoulders, chest, back thing... what you are doing for the abs and legs seems to be just fine for now, increase the work where you need it, maintain the same for the legs and give yourself a year for the upper body to catch up. You are sort of opposite most... most guys are all decked out upper body and chicken legs, no big deal it happens.... when we start out on our own without a trainer, we all tend to have our favorite exercises and concentrate too much on that. Increase the calaries and protein some, maybe 500 calaries a day more but dont increase it in sugar and white carbs. You could be a lady killer a year from now just shifting 15 lbs into upper body without loosing those abs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Your legs are well head of your upper body... you look like you have 15 inch calves and 13.5 to 14 inch arms... you are supposed to have same size calve and biceps. You are fine... I wouldnt eat to the point that you loose the abs because the abs will get you laid easier/faster then loosing the abs and having 15 inch arms. You need to concentrate primarily on the arms, shoulders, chest, back thing... what you are doing for the abs and legs seems to be just fine for now, increase the work where you need it, maintain the same for the legs and give yourself a year for the upper body to catch up. You are sort of opposite most... most guys are all decked out upper body and chicken legs, no big deal it happens.... when we start out on our own without a trainer, we all tend to have our favorite exercises and concentrate too much on that. Increase the calaries and protein some, maybe 500 calaries a day more but dont increase it in sugar and white carbs. You could be a lady killer a year from now just shifting 15 lbs into upper body without loosing those abs.
    Yep arms are only 13'' . All I do for calves are calve raises, not even weighted raises, just raises off an aerobics board. I think for my size legs are okay but I could definately do with widening the whole chest area. Start a new routine Monday. Day 1 Bis/tris supersets. Day 2 legs, Day3 Chest and upper back, Day 4 Shoulders and lower back. Will run for 6 weeks and see ifd I can add a few inches.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    I agree your legs are big in comparison and like me you need to do some bulking

I think you are about 8% BF + -

Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    I agree your legs are big in comparison and like me you need to do some bulking

I think you are about 8% BF + -
    I love working legs. I find it incredable motivation when I can squat nearly twice my weight.

Thread Information