chunks is offline New Member

New member - been reading it for ages though. Thought i would post a few pictures.

A few details:

Am currently 6ft tall, 14 stone (196lbs), Biceps 17".

Have been training for 4 years naturally and went from 10 stone (140lbs) to 13 stone (182lbs).

8 weeks ago I started my first ever cycle of Sus, dbol and decca. Have gained approx a stone (14lbs) in weight an inch on my biceps. Did my last jab of sus this afternoon. Hopefully I’ll be able to keep my gains with decent PCT starting shortly.

Anways, these pictures were self-timmed today. I am not happy with how my arms look, to me they look bigger but the pictures make them look tiny!!

Before anyone asks about my legs - they are bad - I am currently working hard on them as they are pitiful, hence no pictures of them! Oh, and sorry for my hairy back in 1 picture!

Anyway criticise away - I know you all will!

Hope the pictures were attached ok?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New member - been reading it for ages though. Thought i would post a few pictures.-p9010455faceofflowres.jpg   New member - been reading it for ages though. Thought i would post a few pictures.-p9010457faceofflowres.jpg   New member - been reading it for ages though. Thought i would post a few pictures.-p9010460faceofflowres.jpg   New member - been reading it for ages though. Thought i would post a few pictures.-p9010456faceofflowres-.jpg   New member - been reading it for ages though. Thought i would post a few pictures.-p9010459faceofflowres.jpg  

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    It looks like your bicep on your right arm is a bit larger. Your back is developing nice, i would focus on your chest and shoulders.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    You look real thick for 196 lbs. I'd like to see what you look like when you lean down. Back looks good, traps as well. Cut up, get a tan and you're in business!

FINAMAN is offline Banned
    not bad, work out on the abz.

you said you did a dbol ,sus,deca cycle and this was a 8 week cycle? if thats true you i think you could of gained more then 14lbs bro.

palumbo is offline Member
    looks good other then ur one arm is alot bigger then the other man switch hands when pleasing urself

seriously though u look good bro

I know i should have gained more on my cycle but.....

I didn’t eat as much as I should have. Don’t get me wrong, I did change my diet and I ate as much as I could at the time, but with hindsight I should have been eating more, more often. I was having 4x Reflex fusion protein shakes a day, big lunch and big dinner. But I should have snacked more during the day at work!! I will know for my next cycle.

I don’t think the training was too much of an issue. I changed my routine to 5 times a week as soon as I started juicing. Interestingly, I’ve never concentrated too much on my back or traps, but have always focussed on my arms, chest and shoulders (I’m vain) and I thought my arms looked small at 16"! At least they fill the T-shirts now. Maybe I’ve been over training them??

Trailer Park Trash is offline New Member
    Looking solid mate.. you have a great base.. plenty of mass in the upperbody!

jdspinna is offline Associate Member
    Your build is pretty solid. I think some bigger triceps would help fill out your arms. You could also use more overall size in your shoulders. Back looks awesome.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chunks
    A few details:

Am currently 6ft tall, 14 stone (196lbs), Biceps 17".

Have been training for 4 years naturally and went from 10 stone (140lbs) to 13 stone (182lbs).

8 weeks ago I started my first ever cycle of Sus, dbol and decca. Have gained approx a stone (14lbs) in weight an inch on my biceps. Did my last jab of sus this afternoon. Hopefully I’ll be able to keep my gains with decent PCT starting shortly.

Anways, these pictures were self-timmed today. I am not happy with how my arms look, to me they look bigger but the pictures make them look tiny!!

Before anyone asks about my legs - they are bad - I am currently working hard on them as they are pitiful, hence no pictures of them! Oh, and sorry for my hairy back in 1 picture!

Hope the pictures were attached ok?
    I have gone thru a similar adventure over the last 4 years. Started at 140 and in the 180's now, I am 5'9" although I dont mean this in a bad way... you look the way I did last year. I put a lot of weight on fast and it wasnt all lean at first... this last year my weight has not increased at all but at least I leaned up a lot. Actually I was about 185 lbs at 20% body fat last year, now about 179 lbs and 9% body fat, so even though the scale might suggest a loss, I gained tremendously over the last year in muscle and lost a lot of the body fat I gained from trying to push the scale upwards too fast for my body to handle. I think maybe you should invest the next year in mostly staying the same on the scale but increase the leaness... you appear to be not too far from where I was at in body fat last year. Also when you lean up, its not unheard of for you to maybe loose a little in the bicep measurement however dont sweat it, you end up looking better in the mirror and to women because the overall shape of your arms change and become more manly and of course getting veins to show and muscle threads visible is always the goal. You could actually look bigger and more muscular if you lost 10 lbs fast but I would say just work on converting fat to muscle and hold the weight where it is or not too far off.

BTW, I just LOVE how neat and organized your office is. Man you guys got it together when it comes to storage of boxes and supplies! (Just kidding)

you eat twice a day? see you should of researched more before begining your cycle and this way you would of known what to eat when to eat and how much you should eat which is way more then twice a day its not just about the snacks you made it has alot to do witht he full big meals. but you still look good just saying if you done more research you could have gained better results.

I know.....

....that I was / am supposed to eat more frequently like 5 or 6 smaller meals throughout the day when trying to build muscle, but I was naïve in the fact that I just assumed that because I was on the juice it meant that gaining muscle was a certainty. I read that eating was the key, and like I said I upped my intake, but it wasn’t enough. As i said I won’t be making this mistake again and so am treating it as a learning curve and putting it down to gaining experience for next time.

Quote Originally Posted by chunks
    ....that I was / am supposed to eat more frequently like 5 or 6 smaller meals throughout the day when trying to build muscle, but I was naïve in the fact that I just assumed that because I was on the juice it meant that gaining muscle was a certainty. I read that eating was the key, and like I said I upped my intake, but it wasn’t enough. As i said I won’t be making this mistake again and so am treating it as a learning curve and putting it down to gaining experience for next time.
    "A mistake is not a mistake if you learn from it" but dont learn from the wrong type of mistake.

Thread Information