Thread: What u think

kn0bbme is offline Associate Member

What u think

I am around 195 in these pics. I just recently came of a low dose fina prop cycle. At my heaviest I was 205. I gained about 20 pounds and lost 10. I guess it aint that bad but I want to do better next time. Please critique the shit ou of these.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What u think-sept.-9-2005-001.jpg   What u think-sept.-9-2005-002.jpg   What u think-sept.-9-2005-003.jpg   What u think-sept.-9-2005-004.jpg   What u think-sept.-9-2005-005.jpg  

A few more

Here are some more any thoughts on BF%
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What u think-sept.-9-2005-006.jpg   What u think-sept.-9-2005-007.jpg   What u think-sept.-9-2005-008.jpg   What u think-sept.-9-2005-009.jpg  

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    u were on a cycle?!?................................no comment.......................

ITS NOT THAT BAD IS IT! I did mange to keep 10 pounds on a low dose short lenght cycle.
    Last edited by kn0bbme; 09-09-2005 at 09:58 PM.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    bf perhaps 16-17, I would do some cardio. How does you diet brake down into pro/carbs/fat out of curiosity?

My shitty diet is what killed me. Started out at 40/40/20 but went downhill after a few weeks.

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    You look alright...

Eat Big and pack on some size, I wouldnt worry so much about the cardio put on some more quality mass first. Bodyfat is probably about 15% im sure you can see two abs when you flex, just keep eating and lifting.

To be extra picky, your right delt is alot more developed than your left. And do you have legs???

Yea. I got legs but there probably my weakest point after a month or two ill post more pics including the wheels. About the delt your completely right any sugesstions or will they even out on their own.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kn0bbme
    My shitty diet is what killed me. Started out at 40/40/20 but went downhill after a few weeks.
    yeah, that would explain all that fat. Whats your problem, why no diet? You must know thats the most important part, right? And again, I would do some cardio, and fix that diet asap.

ward065 is offline Member
    you look alright,you could lose a little bit of bodyfat, but, but i dont think you needed the gear. as you said your diet was a problem. Diet problem+ ( gear or no gear)= LIMITED OR NO RESULTS. Diet is muuuuuuuuuuch more important than gear, i can tell u that from experience

you also absolutely must train as hard as you can, with the most intensity you can possibly do. Great workouts= great results as long as your diet and rest are in check

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Here are some more any thoughts on BF%
    Too much of it thats for sure. You need to work on the pecs and lats... they are lagging behind arms or such... body fat is cushing out the definition in the arms and everywhere. Did you have much workout experience before the cycle? Not meaning this in a bad way I am just trying to determine if the roids packed up more water, but then again you lost 10 lbs post cycle... so the water should be gone. Somehow I feel you didnt workout heavy/often enough or properly for a steroid cycle. I would think you would have gained a bit more. You should examine diet and workout method/routines before doing roids again.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to do cardio
    you need to fix up diet
    and you need to work legs
    as i can see picture of your legs obvouisly it means there not fully developed yet????
    anyway your doing good there is some muscle there...
    keep up the hard work...

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Firstly dont do any more cycle any time soon, I always look at pics b4 i read explanation, and i thought maybe ud been training 4 a yr natural or somethin. Imo u shud cut down to between 10 and 12% bf, to see wot muscle is hidin under there. Clearly u need to work on ur diet big time, and why anyone whud do fina for their first cycle is beyond me. Post ur diet, goals and training program in the correct forums and we will have a lookie and suggest things that will help u reach ur goals, then when uve gained significantly naturally, and know wot sort of diet regime works for u, then u can think about another cycle, preferably a low dose long estered test.

SaTyR is offline Member
    No flame mate but you need to work on everything...your biceps and traps look reasonable. But you need to work big time on Chest, Shoulders and you back especially your lats. Also do some cardio. Couple of days a week 45-60minutes at 60-75% of your MHR. Should be performed on an empty stomach.
    Last edited by SaTyR; 09-10-2005 at 07:16 AM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Lay off gear!!! You need a solidified base FIRST, or else you'll lose mostly everything when you come off, as was the case here. If you kept 10 lbs, then you must have really been skinny when you started. No, I am not flaming you, but bringing some brutal honesty and "tough love" to the table. You need:

1) A sound dietary protocol
    2) Cardio to strip off bodyfat
    3) 5 years or so of INTENSE training to develop a good base in which to build upon
    4) Make sure your hormone levels are normal, as you have already taken gear ( ) and quite possibly screwed yourself up that way
    5) Learn how to eat/train/sleep to gain naturally, as you have no biz takin' gear of any sort at your current level of development.

I say all of this to help you out to better yourself in the future, not to flame you at all.

~SC~

Obviously I didn't really like what i have heard but i do appreciate the criticism. I knew my diet wasn't completely in check but im sure you can all relate to having all the gear just sitting around and wanting to get started. I just started classes for my mba so i have to get into a routine/schedule than i plan on tuning the diet. i am not gonna say i will stay off the gear for 5 years but i know i need to get some otherthings in check before i use again.

Swole when you tyoed that i may have quit posibbly screwed my self up refering to hormonal levels did you mean by using gear in general or by somthing i did wrong.

Anyone got an opinion on the delt thing cause my traps are also different sizes

ward065 is offline Member
    kn0bb, are you training as hard as you possibly can!? i think this may be part of your problem

Always do at least 2 sets per exercise to Failure, failure and more failure. Do static reps, slow reps, forced reps........if you want to blow your muscles out of your skin you have to do this.

IRON1977 is offline Junior Member
    Hey Man Before Taking Gear, Kick Your Ass At The Gym And Do A Diet.you Broke Your Health For Nothing.take Your Money For Protein Fat Burner And Others ....
    Fallow The Diet From A Pro As Jay Cutler.much Of Guys Come To Me And Say That They Will Use Gear And Buy Some.that S Stupid.if You Re Trained From A Coach.you Can Gain 30 Lb In One Year Without Taking Gear.only Supplements Diet And Training.
    I Gained 60 Lbs In 6 Years Of Training (lean Mass) But My Friend Mr Europe Drive Me In The Right Way Before I Touch Any Gear.

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=kn0bbme]Swole when you tyoed that i may have quit posibbly screwed my self up refering to hormonal levels did you mean by using gear in general or by somthing i did wrong.

Yes he meant by using the gear....maybe a little research is in the works?

mc_line is offline New Member
    I wanna add the importance of haviing "NATURAL MUSCULAR BASE" and trainning experience before going into steroid cycles....

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    For evening out the delts... stay away from the Smith Machine presses as they will allow your strong arm to do most of the work. Always train to failure, dumbell shoulder presses, get a spot for your weaker arm so that it keeps up to your stronger arm on every set.

To even out your traps... the problem my guess would be your deadlift grip. It caused my traps to become uneven, try using double overhand grip. Also do an extra couple of sets to burnout of shrugs on your weaker Trap only. Should start to see results... and hopefully even out.

I had the exact same 2 problems and slowly managed to fix them using those techniques...

AceMuscle1 is offline Banned
    I am around 195 in these pics. I just recently came of a low dose fina prop cycle. At my heaviest I was 205. I gained about 20 pounds and lost 10. I guess it aint that bad but I want to do better next time. Please critique the shit ou of these.
    No offense, but I look way better than that and ive only been working out for 3 months with no roids. Guess it's my gentics cause people dont believe me when I tell them Im natural. That or you dont know how to train and eat right. What a waste of juice and money. Again no offense.

sanjuro22 is offline New Member
    Well, it is not bad - alot of guys on this site won't be too impressed, being so use to see muscle freaks on a daily basis, very often when they look in a mirror but everyone has to start from somewhere, even Arnie, and I will play devils advocate by saying that you done well - hopefully without steroids though.

Thread Information