Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Weekend Warrior is offline Junior Member

UPDATE WITH NEW PICS!!! Check out my pics I could really use some help!

Ok this is my first post. I have been reading the forums for like a week now and they have been awesome so I decided to take the next step. Im really out of shape 5'10 255pds dont even wana guess my body fat. Basically im tired of being a fatty. I do think I have a solid base though to make a pretty big guy. I started working out 5-6 days a week 2weeks ago today.I weight train every day plus do an hr of cardio on top of a 10hr a day manual labor job. For the last two weeks I think my diet has been pretty awesome and I havent cheated. Before this retunie I ate horribly and the only exercise I got was at work. I guess my goals are to eventually drop to like 220-225 and still be very muscular and cut up. Dont worry I dont have planes to do steriods anytime soon. I do however wana start taking some supplements. But since im trying to lose weight im afraid this might be a bad idea. A friend on another board made me up a creatine stack. Do you guys think this is a good idea? Should I take any supplements or just stick to my diet and keep working out. Anyway here are some crappy pics i took with my web cam any help is really appreciated and dont ream the newb to bad lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Check out my pics I could really use some help!-picture-077.jpg   Check out my pics I could really use some help!-picture-079.jpg   Check out my pics I could really use some help!-picture-084.jpg   Check out my pics I could really use some help!-picture-090.jpg   Check out my pics I could really use some help!-picture-073.jpg  

Last edited by Weekend Warrior; 04-18-2006 at 03:09 PM. Reason: update

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    keep the cardio and diet up and get down to a decent bodyfat level. If u eat as clean as poss, becoz ur bodyfat is so high already, u shud be able to gain some muscle whilst u lose the fat. Once u have got to a decent level of bodyfat, go for a lean bulk to gain some more muscle. Post ur diet in the diet forum, and have some bros check it out, to see whether ur diet is as awesome as u think, i wud guess probably not. Lifting everyday is also not a gd idea, especially if u do manual work. I say start of with a 3 day a week lifting program and see how u go, if and when u feel u can do more, then u can increase it. Do some research in the workout and lifting questions and ask for some advice. It looks like u have some muscle under that fat, so u shud be able to transform urself considerably with a solid diet and training program. I hope ive helped u at least somewhat, gd luck and dont be afraid to ask ne of us wheneva u feel u need it.

I really shouldnt have called my diet awesome. Its just awesome compared to what I used to eat. I have been told buy alot of people I shouldnt lift 5to6 times a week. I just really enjoy it and have to energy to. My diet looks like this.

1st meal- Bowl of cherrios or low fat yogurt. Some days a couple of egg whites and wheat toast

2nd meal- Apple and a granola bar

3rd mael- Chicken breast or Tuna or turkey breast sandwhich on wheat with no mayo, granola bar or yougurt

4th meal-Chicken or turkey breast

5th meal-Protein shake

6th meal-Steak/chicken plenty of veggies and maybe some potatoes or brown rice.

ps sorry for spelling on a 3rd grade level

And thanks for the help james its really appreciated. What do you think about supplements like creatine and nito. Should I stay away from them for now ?

mc_line is offline New Member
    U know....in my experience, i wouldnt recomend creatine rigth now....u are just starting ....besides u first need to burn some of that fat before creatine.....Whey protein would be fine plus a GOOD DIET.......L-carnitine is an aminoacid that moves fat in order to be burnt faster....I do not not if it is sold in ur country, but it is not a drug and it has not known secondary effects....maybe in a couple of months u could use it to burn fat faster plus a lot of cardio before using creatine and starting building solid muscle.

It's just an advise im new in this forum, but have a lot of experience in the gym, and i very good solid & natural muscular body.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR. It's great you are motivated to make a positive change. Everything you could ever want to know can be found here. First off, your diet needs some work. Do some reading on the diet forum. You need to drop all the bread and granola bars. Start looking for good protein/carb meals and protein/fat meals. For your last meal you shouldn't be consuming carbs, but you'll find all of that information on the diet page. Best to you man.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    your diet needs some work ...
    check out the diet sticky and the diet page

Ok well its about 3.5months later. Im down from 265 to about 220 and looking alot better. My bench has went from 215 to 285 and im deff alot tighter. I still wana get down to maybe 205-210 and then decide if I wana bulk up some. I wish I had a camera so I could get some pics up so you guys could check out the diff. Anyway im getting my body fat measured at the gym sat and am curious as to what you guys think I was at be4, since I was to dumb to get it measured. If I had to guess I would say im at around 18-20% now. What do you guys think I was be4? Like usual all help is appreciated am im curious to see what you guys have to say

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Dropping 45 lbs while gaining strength in 3.5 months is impressive, congrats. Sounds like you're on the right track. Post pics when you can.

Thanks alot bro any guesses on the body fat

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by Weekend Warrior
    Thanks alot bro any guesses on the body fat
    i would say 20-23% get your self in the diet forum, workout forum read, read, read......... good luck

wuboy25 is offline Associate Member
    I would say around 28 (+/- 3%)...just it's just an estimation bro...good luck

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    welcome and enjoy

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    nice work, post some pix when you can..... stay lean.eat healthy!

28% is what I was guessing be4. So if im down to 18-20 sat do you think that would be good progress so far

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    takes balls to post your pics n stuff bro, i can honestly say i was pretty close to your body style before i started getting "serious" and i can say that a proper diet and cardio with a little help from clen /t3 i went from 230 to bout 205 207 in no time at all, keep up the good work and stay focused.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    When cutting, i think creating would have great great benefits

I was on creatine for about 1.5 months and didnt notice anything. I mean I was getting stronger but dont credit it to the creatine. Maybe im just a non responder. Im thinking about some clen though if I ever hit a platue be4 I can get to 210, what do you guys think about that. Oh and my gf is coming down this weekend so I will try and get some pics

Quote Originally Posted by S.P.G
    i would say 20-23% get your self in the diet forum, workout forum read, read, read......... good luck
    20-23% be4 i thought that i was way higher then that. I think I have my diet down pretty solid now. I mean its working im sure if I hit a platue its gona need some tweaking.

omnipotent is offline Banned
    most people are ganna tell you the same thing .. have a steady training routine .. high intensity cardio .. diet .. stay away from high sodium sugars and junk food no fast food either

chest6 is offline Banned
    Get in the diet forum man. I've dropped about 38lbs since Oct 1 and thats what I owe a whole bunch of my credit to..

You guys do relize that I have lost 45lbs in about 3months and put over 50pds on my bench. I dont think your reading the whole post

Lil' Hulk is offline New Member
    I didn't see anyone answer about the Nox. Forget it, waste of money. Spend it on good suplements. The creatine, personally when I was younger (30-40), it didn't do anything. However, now it does make my muscles appear bigger by holding more water. Recently, I put on 10lbs in three weeks and got stronger also. Stopped and weight went down but kept most of the strength. I don't believe creatine should be used while trying to drop weight.
    Looks like you are certainly making very good gains as far as dropping weight and getting stronger. It takes time to build the best!

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    I really shouldnt have called my diet awesome. Its just awesome compared to what I used to eat. I have been told buy alot of people I shouldnt lift 5to6 times a week. I just really enjoy it and have to energy to. My diet looks like this.

1st meal- Bowl of cherrios or low fat yogurt. Some days a couple of egg whites and wheat toast

3rd mael- Chicken breast or Tuna or turkey breast sandwhich on wheat with no mayo, granola bar or yougurt

5th meal-Protein shake

sorry bro, not trying to be a d!ck or anything but u do need to read the diet sticy, but CHERRIOS for breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TCEL300 is offline Member
    welcome to AR...check out the diet forum...train hard and smart...proper rest..solid cardio sessions and the weight will come off bro..it takes time but it will happen..good luck

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    You guys do relize that I have lost 45lbs in about 3months and put over 50pds on my bench. I dont think your reading the whole post
    I think you should've either posted a new thread...or updated this one with new pics.

Most guys (unfortunately) don't take the time to read the whole thread.

Toss in your current diet and routine man.

And congrats on the weight-loss

~Nark

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    sorry bro, not trying to be a d!ck or anything but u do need to read the diet sticy, but CHERRIOS for breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah man that was my diet when I first started be4 I checked out any of these sites. Now I usally stick to oatmeal or some eggs for breakfast.

Yeah I got agree with you man prob should have started a new thread cause this kinda sucks

FROM NOW ON EVERYBODY READ THE WHOLE THREAD LOL

And I will work on thos pics asap

My routine looks like this chest/legs back/shoulders bi's/tri's day off repeat. I know that you guys dont agree with working out this much but im never soar and I fell like such a lazy fat ass when im not at the gym. I literally stuggle with taking one day off. I also do 45min of intense cardio everyday I lift. As far as my diet goes its not that strick. But compared to what I was eating its awesome. I try to stay under 2000 cals and 40g of fat a day and try to get about 200g of protien a day. Im sure im gona hit that platue sometime soon and im gona have to do some serious tweaking. But as of now my goal is 205-210 and about 15% bf.

chest6 is offline Banned
    That means you are getting 210g from carbs a day. Not a very good cutting diet IMO. Yes, I realize you have lost a lot of weight already and my response is still the same, check out the diet forum, because yours is lacking.

Yeah I realize my diet isnt the best. I just eat healthy I dont have crazy goals to compete or anything. Just wana get down to a healthy weight and decent body fat for fighting. Thats why im not going all out crazy on the diet. Like I said im sure I will platue soon and when I do I will adjust. But I dont think I will ever go on a strict cutting diet.

And sorry if I am coming off as an ass. The diet forums as well as the rest of this board has helped me a ton. Thanks to everybody for there responses

hey congrats on ther height loss, keep up the good work, lower your carb intake if you want to drop some more weight , and dont listen to fools that are trying to flame you ...... you are doing good, 45 pounds is 3 month is very good! keep on keeping on!!!!!

and post those new pix , show off your weight loss!!! lets see them!!!

Thanks alot man gf is coming down 2nite so hopefully I will have some up later

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    bump for pics

She forgot the camera but I she will bring it tommorow. Plus im still a fat ass lol

jeff5931 is offline Banned

5th meal-Protein shake

Something better might be a protien shake for meal one, an hour after doing cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, and maybe some qick carbs, or oatmeal

And your last meal u might wanna eat something like cottage cheese or something with casein protien in it thats slow-absorbing, and not many carbs for your last meal.

Ok I finially got some pics. Right now im at 192. I have a fight coming up in may that I have to be 189 for so im just gona stay right around this weight because I dont want to worry about cutting. Then after that I finailly get to bulk. I want to try and get up to around 205 with the bulk and deff be benching over 300 which would be awesome. Im so tired of felling week from cutting weight for this fight. But overall my weight has gone from about 270 to 192 bench want from like 210 up to 275. I know I suck at possing. But let my know how you guys think I have done. I guess it has been about 8months since I have been hitting it hard
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Check out my pics I could really use some help!-mikeflex8.jpg   Check out my pics I could really use some help!-mikeflex7.jpg   Check out my pics I could really use some help!-mikeflex5.jpg   Check out my pics I could really use some help!-mikeflex1.jpg  

timtim is offline Member
    awesome work with the weight loss. great job!

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    wow youve done great dude! another testament to the powers of training naturally

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information