slacker is offline Associate Member

Hey guys, critique me please.

Hey guys, just looking for some advice, I think i have bad genetic. I have the little indent in my chest, really pisses me off but it wont stop me. I've done 1 prop/tren cycle 5 months ago. I weigh 175 lbs in the morning, After a good workout i weight 180 - 185. My chest is 37.5". Pretty much i'm just looking for advice, I want my chest to grow - I just cant seem to get it to thicken up. I work each muscle group 1 time per week. If you guys can reccomend me something that worked for you, or if we have similar genetics i would love to see your pictures and your workout routine.
    Here are some pics:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hey guys, critique me please.-arm1.jpg   Hey guys, critique me please.-side1.jpg   Hey guys, critique me please.-bicep1.jpg   Hey guys, critique me please.-chest1.jpg   Hey guys, critique me please.-tri1.jpg  

Last edited by slacker; 09-06-2005 at 09:32 PM.

bump

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    not the best pics but you dont look bad. put up back/leg pics and how long have you been training each muscle group 1x each/wk? maybe try to change your workout and see if that helps

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    You dont look ready for a cycle...if you want to get big you have to eat like a cow and be ready to put on some fat as well clean bulking naturally is really hard to do trust me

Here is a pic of the back. I will get a shot of the wheels for you later. I'm just worried about my chest it will never have that full solid look. Anyone have similar genetics?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hey guys, critique me please.-back1.jpg   Hey guys, critique me please.-chest2.jpg  
    Last edited by slacker; 09-07-2005 at 02:38 PM.

Also if anyone has some different chest workouts other than incline/decline/flat/flies. Let me know i would gladly try something else.

try some weighted dips or pullovers to build that lower chest

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If you want your chest/arms/shoulders/upper body in general to grow then........

WORK THE LEGS!!! INTENSELY!! DO DEADLIFTS AS WELL! These core exercises build OVERALL mass, and coupled with direct training of the upper body, they will help the upper body grow bigger. You have to encourage your body to get bigger as a WHOLE by doing those big movements, not just trying to tax the shit out of the upper body parts alone and hoping that they will grow. You have to use those big movements to essentially change the PERSON you are, make yourself and your frame bigger, etc. When your frame is bigger, you can add more mass to those individual bodyparts.

You haven't posted leg pictures, but my guess is that they are not a strongpoint of your's. If you make them your strongpoint, you'll see your upper body explode into new growth.

~SC~

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Eat, eat, eat - dead, row, squat, bench, military press and watch the pounds pile on, forget about stupid exercises like flyes, destroy ur chest with flat bench, incline bench, dips, dumbell press and dumbell incline presses (obvs not in 1 workout) and ur chest will soon be forged together like 2 big slabs of steel welded together!!

jesse_james is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    Eat, eat, eat - dead, row, squat, bench, military press and watch the pounds pile on, forget about stupid exercises like flyes, destroy ur chest with flat bench, incline bench, dips, dumbell press and dumbell incline presses (obvs not in 1 workout) and ur chest will soon be forged together like 2 big slabs of steel welded together!!
    I agree with this

SinCityMan is offline Junior Member
    how long have you been working out for?

diezell is offline Senior Member
    ure delts need a bit of work

its a proven fact that being the largest muscle group in the human body the legs actually release more testosterone into the body, therefore allowing the rest of your muscles to grow bigger than if you wouldnt work your legs out. Not only is this a fact, in which my GF found from a legit source but i had the bird leg syndrome for a while and finally overcame it. Once i started working my legs hard i realized that the rest of my body was getting bigger faster. So if you wanna grow just eat eat eat work hard, including legs. Good luck to ya.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slacker
    I weigh 175 lbs in the morning, After a good workout i weight 180 - 185.
    wtf ........................

SpiderRico is offline Member
    dam i want a workout like that after about 2 weeks i would be huge

dogsofwar is offline Member
    I would work on your lats to help widen the upper structure.
    Then I would hit all three muscles that make up your pectorals
    with at least 2 exercises each. Good luck bro ~dow

Thread Information