Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ward065 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Bloodwork. Did you miss that part of the post? I'm not kidding, it really is a good idea. Try www.directlabs.com so you don't have to mess with a doctor appt. 220$ gets your total/free test, and a comprehensive test. Descrete and easy.
    no i did not, aren't you supposed to wait about 4-6 weeks after you come off? that would mean if i am going to do it i should do it soon.......is this correct?

the "hormone panel" blood test is $279, not $220. Or are you referring to a different test?
    Last edited by ward065; 09-15-2005 at 08:03 AM.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    no i did not, aren't you supposed to wait about 4-6 weeks after you come off? that would mean if i am going to do it i should do it soon.......is this correct?

the "hormone panel" blood test is $279, not $220. Or are you referring to a different test?
    When I did it 3 months ago it was 220 for both, not sure if prices changed, but you will still save money by doing it online. I'm not saying you Have to get bloodwork done, but if you don't want to be one of those guys that says "I know my body, and I can tell everything is fine", then be smart and get it done. If you plan on running cycles frequently and making sure your health is number one, then have it done. Just looking out for you.

When I did it 3 months ago it was 220 for both, not sure if prices changed, but you will still save money by doing it online. I'm not saying you Have to get bloodwork done, but if you don't want to be one of those guys that says "I know my body, and I can tell everything is fine", then be smart and get it done. If you plan on running cycles frequently and making sure your health is number one, then have it done. Just looking out for you.
    yeah it is probably a good idea, the only thing that would deter me would possibly be the Cost. I don't have unlimited money. i can't find a hormone test for $220 so i assume they raised it to $279....

Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    yeah it is probably a good idea, the only thing that would deter me would possibly be the Cost. I don't have unlimited money. i can't find a hormone test for $220 so i assume they raised it to $279....
    The money for bloodwork IMO is just as important as the money for PCT. It is a must with a cycle. Just wait a bit longer until you can afford it or work a few more hours at work. Post a thread and see who agrees and disagrees on this one, Maybe help you make your decision. I think you'll be suprised how many of us get it done but most forget to mention it.

just another question here guys...i know i'm pretty lean. Any guesses based on the pics i posted what my bodyfat is? i've never tested it, just wondering what you think based on the pictures i posted.

bump...any guesses on my bodyfat percentage?

Possibly 9-10%. Hard to tell, go get it checked.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    lookin good homie..stick with it..
    dv

hey everyone, here is a new pic

i am going to make this one my avatar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pics of me, 4 weeks after cycle-abssm.jpg  

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    You have wicked lower pecs.. thats what i noticed first.

lookin jacked

Quote Originally Posted by Big Vick
    You have wicked lower pecs.. thats what i noticed first.

lookin jacked
    i have developed my lower pecs through a combination of isolation movements.

Each chest workout, i'll choose either decline flies, or cable crossovers. I alternate one week to the next between exercises. But i think the decline flies have really helped my chest a lot. The cable cross-overs are very good too, but they hit more of the entire chest area.

Latimus is offline Banned
    work on your bicepts, looks good for the amount of gear you ran...

my biceps? lol my biceps are one of my strongest bodyparts relatively speaking- maybe it was not clear in the pics. But i do preacher curls with 80lb dumbells

They do not have a good peak, try a little lighter weight with more concentrated movements. I have the same problem, I have strength but no peak or shape.

hey everybody,

here are a couple new pics.

I just started last week a 5 week cycle of prop 150mg eod and tren -a 100mg eod. I am really beginning to feel it now. I must say fortunately that i am sleeping like a baby! i was afraid tren was gonna make me sleep horribly. This cycle is short- not long by any means. I then plan to take an approx 6-8 week break before starting another cycle, probably a longer one.

Anyways, here are some pics just shortly after i started my cycle. I will have more afterwards when it is over. Feel free to comment etc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pics of me, 4 weeks after cycle-back-oct-05.jpg  
    Last edited by ward065; 10-23-2005 at 09:40 PM.

beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    Good overall back development and shape. Are you using anything to combat the acne? If not look into it.

no not really at this time. unfortunately i have always been acne prone. juice just exacerbates the problem. and i did take accutane years ago. that was the only thing that worked for me. however, i won't dare touch it now after learning bad stuff about it, like how it can cause brain cancer.

how tall are you? you're bi's would have to be about 19" to preacher curl 80's

@ 5'11, 187 pounds, you are not preacher curling 80 lb dumbbells...I am 5'4, 217 (about 190 of it pure muscle) with 18.75" bi's and a 370-380 bench press and I only use 60-70 for preachers

not to flame, but your bi's are weak right now...all you need is one more inch to make them huge...maybe use less weight and better form on your curls

looking great nonetheless...I wish I had a body like yours

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    lean bastard
    lookin good

Quote Originally Posted by FeldMarshellPotter
    @ 5'11, 187 pounds, you are not preacher curling 80 lb dumbbells...I am 5'4, 217 (about 190 of it pure muscle) with 18.75" bi's and a 370-380 bench press and I only use 60-70 for preachers
    dude, yes i do them with that much weight, with a full rom

only 1 set, after fully warmed up.

i only use 50-55 lb dumbells for seated dumbell curls though.

the reasn your bis are that big are because you have higher bfat than i do- mine is quite low right now.

but really, i'm not lying, i honestly do use 80 pound dumbells for preachers. I do a few forced reps at the end of my set too
    Last edited by ward065; 10-17-2005 at 10:15 PM.

also you say my bis are weak...unless i am rather blind.....i think they have pretty good shape from that first picture.

chest6 is offline Banned
    dude..use one post. In that pic you looked a lot heavier than 217. Quit gettin on his case..just cuz he uses more weight than you doesn't mean he is lying. Strength does not always equal size.

ok...just because I have a little bodyfat on me doesn't mean my bi's would be much smaller if I lost weight...I've gotten down to 190 lbs w/ a 34" waist and 11% bf before, and I actually got stronger. Pound for pound I'm one one the strongest people in my gym and I've never, ever in 6 years of lifting and being in 4 different gyms seen anyone weighing less than 240 preacher curl 80's

you're right, your bi's look great, but the size just isn't there

ok...just because I have a little bodyfat on me doesn't mean my bi's would be much smaller if I lost weight...I've gotten down to 190 lbs w/ a 34" waist and 11% bf before, and I actually got stronger. Pound for pound I'm one one the strongest people in my gym and I've never, ever in 6 years of lifting and being in 4 different gyms seen anyone weighing less than 240 preacher curl 80's
    Maybe you should workout other places than the YMCA.

i don't know why this is such a debacle.....

my arms aren't "huge" yet, they're over 17" when flexed, but i think they have pretty solid definition.

but when i do the exercise i fully warm up and do all my lighter weights beforehand

i start with 20's, then 35's, then 45's, then 55's for a a thorough warmup- 8 reps each

then i proceed to 70lbs and do as many reps as possible- typically 9- and then do several forced reps.

I then jump to 80's, and do as many reps as possible (5-7) and then do more forced reps.

i usually do my final working set with either 75's or 65's.

He is used to working out with 12yr olds that don't push themselves. It's O.K.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    triceps are looking damn good, bis could use a lil bit more work and well as chest that is lagging

lol...you are all ****ing idiots...i've worked out at 2 YMCA locations, Gold's Gym, and Peak Fitness. Preacher curling 80 pound dumbbells is an astonishing feat performed by a select few strongmen...not some 187 pounder...i might believe this if you were really stout but as it is, you are a liar and i'm shocked that all these people believe you

He is used to working out with 12yr olds that don't push themselves. It's O.K.
    I never have liked you, you jackass. You are always trying to start shit with me for no reason

hey IBdmfkr (or "I be a dumb ****er") take my idol Franco off as your avatar, you shame him

Ward, you look like an Abercrombie model, and that's wonderful for you, but don't try to claim fame to what us musclemen consider our lifeblood- heavy ass feats of strength-you're not a big boy yet, but if you keep lifting you might one day become one

lol...you are all ****ing idiots...i've worked out at 2 YMCA locations, Gold's Gym, and Peak Fitness. Preacher curling 80 pound dumbbells is an astonishing feat performed by a select few strongmen...not some 187 pounder...i might believe this if you were really stout but as it is, you are a liar and i'm shocked that all these people believe you
    wtf dude....

you're annoying and trying to cause trouble here, not ibkfmer

I'm just stating the obvious

Ach! Du bist wirr!

whatever, and you dont need to have 10% of your post count in this thread

glad to know you have the time to crunch the numbers Einstein

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information