Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Bitte, bitte!!! Mein Gott im Himmell gib mir Kraft!!!!

Please buddy find another hobby other than arguing with someone who is obviously correct

honestly, who here regularly sees people in the gym doing preachers with 80 pounders? Tell the truth, don't lie...

kein mehr zu sag?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by FeldMarshellPotter
    hey IBdmfkr (or "I be a dumb ****er") take my idol Franco off as your avatar, you shame him
    Please post your pic again, I need a good laugh today.

Then give more advice so I can laugh harder. Thank you.

Here is a current line-up of extremely stupid and funny information.

By FeldMarshellPotter. Enjoy

What Did tha Five Fingaz Say to tha Faaace?

How Mr. Olympia 2005 really went down...

Warum liebst du mich nicht?

I mean really these are all the most recent posts, if you want more humor and entertainment from this tool just do a search on his name and click on ANY of the posts that are there. They all suck just as bad and he gets dissed in every thread. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    ward, you do look good... some people are gonna say ur bi's are flat, some are gonna say they're great.
    who cares about the weight you push as long as u are happy with the results.
    and just for the record, i'm at 265lbs with 19.5in+ arms pumped and i can only standing alternate curl above 80lb bells, that doesn't mean this guy can't preacher the same weight.
    lean bastard

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FeldMarshellPotter
    kein mehr zu sag?
    if ur gonna speak it, say it right ****tard. u don't even know german.
    du bist echt ein riesen bloedman, denn du hast kein recht dazu so zu tun als ob du deutsch waerst, wenn du noch nicht mal die sprache beherrschst. Mach dich hier weg.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Interesting thread...lol....

~Pinnacle~

Thx for lookin out Pinn, Feldmarshell is a winner.

ward065 is offline Member
    here are some "Transformation" pics- the time between them, believe it or not is only 6 months......

first pic i think was in late april 2005, second was just a couple days ago

it can be done! (i actually posted this first pic before, but never side by side with a recent pic as i am doing now)

btw you can see, test has caused me to grow more chest hair
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pics of me, 4 weeks after cycle-bef.jpg   pics of me, 4 weeks after cycle-frontoctlate.jpg  
    Last edited by ward065; 10-30-2005 at 05:49 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    here are some "Transformation" pics- the time between them, believe it or not is only 6 months......

first pic i think was in late april 2005, second was just a couple days ago

it can be done! (i actually posted this first pic before, but never side by side with a recent pic as i am doing now)

btw you can see, test has caused me to grow more chest hair
    damn man..quite a transformation..keep workin hard. Haha just shave it off thats what I do

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    damn man..quite a transformation..keep workin hard. Haha just shave it off thats what I do
    thanks......before i took a cycle i was dissapointed, because i was working out as hard as i could, then i was getting pissed at the same time because no matter what i did, i couldn't gain anything to my lifts- in turn, i wasn't gaining any mass. And this in turn decreased my confidence signfiicantly.

it's almost as if the sauce has made me "more of a man" than i was before- Sex is waaay better now (more sexual desire: my girlfriend couldn't be more happy that i've cycled!! and much more frequent too lol) , more intensity and power in the gym (the feeling of getting a "pumpgasm" from lifting, insane power from lifting), and over-all a feeling of great wellbeing; much of it because making gains are no where near as hard as they were before.

Even on the 9 weeks i took off between cycles my workouts were much better than before

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    thanks......before i took a cycle i was dissapointed, because i was working out as hard as i could, then i was getting pissed at the same time because no matter what i did, i couldn't gain anything to my lifts- in turn, i wasn't gaining any mass. And this in turn decreased my confidence signfiicantly.

it's almost as if the sauce has made me "more of a man" than i was before- Sex is waaay better now (more sexual desire: my girlfriend couldn't be more happy that i've cycled!! and much more frequent too lol) , more intensity and power in the gym (the feeling of getting a "pumpgasm" from lifting, insane power from lifting), and over-all a feeling of great wellbeing; much of it because making gains are no where near as hard as they were before.

Even on the 9 weeks i took off between cycles my workouts were much better than before
    its a great feeling aint it? Cant beat it.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    its a great feeling aint it? Cant beat it.
    yeah, it is also helped my life with things completely unrelated to the gym too

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information