Thread: 5 months out...

lilchef14 is offline Associate Member

5 months out...

Hey yall... i'm 5 months out... doing a show in march. I'm floating around 200 right now and 5'6'', and i think i have around 10-11% bf. I'm gona cut down to around 175... but i just want some opinions from yall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5 months out...-picture-008.jpg   5 months out...-picture-011.jpg   5 months out...-picture-006.jpg   5 months out...-picture-012.jpg   5 months out...-picture-007.jpg  

sky
    sky is offline Banned
    In response to your question, you should avoid steroids at all costs - I am a physician and psychologist who specializes in working with steroid addicts - it is a road to nowhere, and most times, will result in death. If not death, then repeated suicide attempts - once you are hooked, there is no turning back. Read "Steroids Kill" by Tony Ciola and you will then know the truth. When my son was a teenager, he lost two friends to cardiac arrest from steroid combinations and injections - a third friend developed edema from an injection, but his life was spared. The other juiceheads developed erectile dysfunction and are still on testosterone therapy to this day. The others lost their hair, developed acne, grew hideous facial features, looked and acted like freaks, suffered from kidney and liver failure, two are on dialysis, and the list goes on. Several others from the asshole juicehead group were arrested repeatedly for assault - once on a senior citizen. I had to visit this site because it is sick the amount of lies that are being told. The truth needs to be known - I can tell you anything you need to know about stacking, pyramiding, and all the other shit - that is all it is - I have seen what steroids do with hundreds of my patients, and the result is always the same - they kill and destroy lives. For what - fake plastic muscles and balls that shrink to the size of raisins????? Real men don't do this crap - they lift and bodybuild by working at it with dedication and proper nutrition - this is an epidemic - and not to mention, you will serve jail time, probation, and a criminal record if you are caught. Spare your liver, spare your brain, spare yourself from this addiction that is more powerful then heroine - get the real facts and don't believe the juicehead promoters who are now bald and most likely will walk with a cane their last days - just like Lyle Alzado, who was a patient of mine before he tragically died - it was too late for me to help him by the time he came to me.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Sky, what the f--k is your problem ? you have 4 posts, and your response is the same to all 4 posts , and all the question are different... Get a life bro... looks like you got nothing to say.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sky
    In response to your question, you should avoid steroids at all costs - I am a physician and psychologist who specializes in working with steroid addicts - it is a road to nowhere, and most times, will result in death. If not death, then repeated suicide attempts - once you are hooked, there is no turning back. Read "Steroids Kill" by Tony Ciola and you will then know the truth. When my son was a teenager, he lost two friends to cardiac arrest from steroid combinations and injections - a third friend developed edema from an injection, but his life was spared. The other juiceheads developed erectile dysfunction and are still on testosterone therapy to this day. The others lost their hair, developed acne, grew hideous facial features, looked and acted like freaks, suffered from kidney and liver failure, two are on dialysis, and the list goes on. Several others from the asshole juicehead group were arrested repeatedly for assault - once on a senior citizen. I had to visit this site because it is sick the amount of lies that are being told. The truth needs to be known - I can tell you anything you need to know about stacking, pyramiding, and all the other shit - that is all it is - I have seen what steroids do with hundreds of my patients, and the result is always the same - they kill and destroy lives. For what - fake plastic muscles and balls that shrink to the size of raisins????? Real men don't do this crap - they lift and bodybuild by working at it with dedication and proper nutrition - this is an epidemic - and not to mention, you will serve jail time, probation, and a criminal record if you are caught. Spare your liver, spare your brain, spare yourself from this addiction that is more powerful then heroine - get the real facts and don't believe the juicehead promoters who are now bald and most likely will walk with a cane their last days - just like Lyle Alzado, who was a patient of mine before he tragically died - it was too late for me to help him by the time he came to me.
    What do you say about the guys that been doing them for 20 years and excellent health along with full head of hair? I did roids some in my late 20's but then an auto accident and broken neck made me stop body building and tend to my injuries. Ironically 10 years later in my 30's, I barely got my health back enough to be able to body build again and I discovered something. Gone were all the neck pains and misc bursitus problems when I went on Deca . Deca has been tremendously soothing and slowing down of arthritus that annoys my neck injury. Accompanying testosterone and effects on muscles has dramatically improved my health. I have successfully gone thru PCT after completing 8 months of continuous deca usage. Here I am 7 weeks after my last deca shot and 5 weeks after my last testosterone shot and thanks to tongkat ali and clomid, I had a splendid recovery. My sex drive never went down, it actually improved all thru PCT and is at its best spot now then when on steroids . Tongkat ali kicked in my natural testosterone in a manner that I never experienced clinical depression due to a testosterone crash, I almost feel as if I am still "on" even though I am fully off the roids and plan to stay off for next several months. A recent physical showed that my liver, kidneys, cholesterol, sugars, etc are all very good, actually healthier then before I started roids again a few years ago. The only reason really I will do steroids again in future is when the beneficial effects of deca wear off on my neck, its either be bed-ridden with neck pain again or be happy and healthy. My doctor says my X-rays of my neck alone would qualify me for social security disability for the rest of my life, but thanks to steroids, I am happy, healthy, painfree and productive. What about the HBO special that showed many other older American Males with long history of using roids and having no health issues, in fact many cases are healthier like me as well?

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    not bad, shud look gd when u cut, but im afraid 10-11% isnt even close to ur bodyfat imo, i would say more like 17 or 18%. 5 months is plenty of time for u to get into decent shape though

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    "fake plastic muscles??" who's tellin the lies here jerk off

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    look good...but your bodyfat percentage is atleast 15%...but like they said above, 5 months is plenty enough time to get rid of it all.

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    I dunno bro. What are your goals for this show? To be honest with yah, you're way too small and need a ton of conditioning not to mention learning how to pose. JamesC got your BF% about right if not more. Lots of work brother! You asked, I replied. peace!

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to disrupt your thread lilchef...................but hey bitch umm I mean sky, why don't you take this shit to Oprah cause no one wants to hear it here.

ManOnSwole is offline Junior Member
    Can someone ban that guy already?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    u look descent, but cant tell really cause u have a good amount of fat covering ur muscle, post some more pics every so often. from what it looks ur chest is lagging big time, but usually looks bigger when u cut down. have u done any shows before?...

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    and sky everyone knows the effects of steroids , if they dont they shouldnt use them. if ur freinds ****ed themselves up cause they didnt know anything about it then thats there fault. and i think i speak for everyone when i say no one gives a **** about ur sob stories.

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    your bodyfat is about 18% plus...

all areas could use more work especially chest and legs.. I would hold off on the show for another year or so, put on more quality mass and keep bf% in check.

You're obviously doing something right cuz you have some size, just keep working at it and dont rush into a show!!

goodluck

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep I agree with vic here.

You have a great frame for some mass. Just gotta get yoru diet in check, and work those legs n' chest. The calve pic.. need some more calve size as well.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    pffffffffffft
    ban him.........

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Your bf% is probably 18%+ but as you are 5 months out you have alot of time to make the changes needed.
    Are you natural?
    For your size and age, when you cut you have a good shot in the junior division. But if you are not natural then you could be facing some very tough competition. Either way i wouldnt get hung up on weight at all. Throw away your scale and go by the mirror. Start practicing your posing now its never too early. Too many people leave this till the last minute and show up on stage unprepaired.
    Good luck!

chest6 is offline Banned
    probably around 18-19% bf. Not 10-11 for sure. Oh well I was up around that only a month ago and I've worked my way down since these guys have helped me. I have lost 15lbs in about a month so far with a strict diet and cardio 5-6 times a week. You can do it, with hard work.

JonClark is offline New Member
    Since you put it that way I think I'm gonna rethink my view on the sauce. Let's grab some granola bars and go hiking in colorado...

ThePump is offline Member
    nowhere near 11% bf bro

HULKBOY is offline Member
    definately more than 12% man but id wait a couple years and put on some mass.

Thread Information