Thread: Pics of FAT me

JohnJohn21 is offline New Member

Pics of FAT me

Ok guys i need some help here as you can see. How long will it take me to lose this fat and how hard would i need to work out? I work alot so its kinda hard for me to spend alot of time in the gym. Any helpful hints will be great. Feel free to make ANY comments, good or bad. I could use the motivation. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics of FAT me-back.jpg   Pics of FAT me-front.jpg   Pics of FAT me-side.jpg  

jdspinna is offline Associate Member
    First of all read the stickies in the Diet and Workout forums. Your bodyfat is not terrible. I would say you could make a significant change in your body compisition within three months if you adjust your diet correctly and workout consistently with weights/cardio. As far as fitting in working out around your schedule, that is going to take commitment on your part. Even when I was working 80 hours a week I'd find time to go to the gym and prepare my meals. It just depends on how bad you want it.

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdspinna
    It just depends on how bad you want it.
    I agree! I get up at 4am to do 45 mins cardio 5 times a week before work. swim in my lunch hour twice a week play squash once a week and train 4 times a week at night and Sat - Sun.

Takes some keeping to but i wont to loose the weight.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    fat will burn off relatively quick if u have a clean diet and do cardio regularly, ull lose it if u want to bad enough

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Ditto on what the other guys said.

How long've you been working out?

JohnJohn21 is offline New Member
    Ive worked out since i was about 17. On and off. Thanks for the replies guys. Ill update pics with progress

chest6 is offline Banned
    2 months I would say you could get rid of a good chunk of that..but theres really not a whole lot there..sure you could lose some but I wouldnt say your bf is any higher that 18%

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohn21
    how hard would i need to work out?
    that’s hilarious......................

jmt
    jmt is offline Associate Member
    Dedication is the key. I find that once you get yourself in a routine, it becomes a lot easier. Also, diet is a huge part.

speedsta is offline Junior Member
    Remember, if you do cardio.. The best time is first thing in the morning.. Get up, have a cup of Coffee or some Caffeine drink and go for a power walk.. Caffiene helps break up the fat (someone correct me if im wrong)

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by speedsta
    Remember, if you do cardio.. The best time is first thing in the morning.. Get up, have a cup of Coffee or some Caffeine drink and go for a power walk.. Caffiene helps break up the fat (someone correct me if im wrong)
    Any upper... that being caffeine, ephedra, clenbuterol , speed, cocaine, crystal meth, etc... has a tendancy to burn fat and protect your hard earned muscle at the same time. The last 3 on the list are dangerous and shouldnt be tried because if you do those you loose all care about your health, quit working out and quit eating, but caffeine, clen and ephedra are relatively safe and they all have anti-catabolic properties because they increase your body energies by burning fat or cholesterol without your body having to release cortisol to get energy from your muscle stores.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Any upper... that being caffeine, ephedra, clenbuterol, speed, cocaine, crystal meth, etc... has a tendancy to burn fat and protect your hard earned muscle at the same time. The last 3 on the list are dangerous and shouldnt be tried because if you do those you loose all care about your health, quit working out and quit eating, but caffeine, clen and ephedra are relatively safe and they all have anti-catabolic properties because they increase your body energies by burning fat or cholesterol without your body having to release cortisol to get energy from your muscle stores.
    I know MANY people who use amphetamines and still work out religiously. Weed is usually the main culprit of demotivation.

oneluckymonkey is offline New Member
    diet and cardio.... prob take a few months if you are really dedicated. try to run, not jog, 5-8 miles a day.
    i remember when i was 14 and was very obese. Had to meet with nutritionist and cardiologists so i was in a pretty bad condition. So i know what its like

Now i dunno my body fat, but atleast i've got a 6 pack so i'm pretty happy.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    One of my buddies was chubby then started doing cocaine and working out man hes fukin ripped now.....im am not saying this is a good idea just thought id throw it out there

Thread Information