Safety31 is offline Banned

already posted this pic but got a question

alright look..i started cutting at 221...im down to 205-210 at 5'9 1/2....ive kinda been alittle loose on the strictness of the diet but have increased the cardio to a day more and even 2 days more when i can a week..so ive kinda been stuck on my current weight for a few weeks now..ive been cutting for about 5 1/2 weeks and taking anavar at 40mg ed since i started cutting..im tired of looking just bulky..i wanna get leaner and ripped but im not sure what kind of weight i should be shooting to lose..any suggestions..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails already posted this pic but got a question-104883-2.jpg  

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    You answered your own question, you need to be a little more strict on your diet, dont be loose on your diet. I would say drop another 10-15lbs of fat and you will look great.

Safety31 is offline Banned
    i know everyone says the diet, the diet..its freakin tuff though when u got no money and you lift, eat all by yourself to stay motivated to eat right..i mean i drink no soda, no fast foods, no real fatty foods, watch my carbs,,get enough protein in each day..but i keep hearing thats not good enough but its hard to get past all that when in my mind i see what im eating as good food

ward065 is offline Member
    i think 15 lbs of fat loss would make you pretty cut and able to see your abs.

you can eat fast food though, just order something healthy from the menu and don't get a huge supersize meal. Order something like a grilled chicken sandwich with no mayonnaise, maybe a small fry and a diet coke......something like 600 calories with the fry, and 400 without

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Post your diet safety so we can analize it. What you think is good may be trash. Looking good, you don't have much to lose.

Thread Information