Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    saluu is offline Banned

guess my bodyfat the new wimpy monkey

salu the wimp monkey here is when im off juice this is what i look like sad can someone please guess my bodyfat im curious what do you think it is and what do you think i need to do rip up or bulk or how much cardio should i do and how many times a week thanks alot bros. so what do you think my bodyfat is that is why i have included pictures of my stomach yes i have lost weight im not the same monkey i was but please tell me my bodyfat was around 25 last time around how much do you think it is here im guessing 18 help me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails guess my bodyfat the new wimpy monkey-picture-34.jpg   guess my bodyfat the new wimpy monkey-picture-22.jpg   guess my bodyfat the new wimpy monkey-picture-24.jpg   guess my bodyfat the new wimpy monkey-picture-31.jpg   guess my bodyfat the new wimpy monkey-picture-38.jpg  

saluu is offline Banned
    more pictures here you go guess my bodyfat please help wimpy monkey cut up or bulk help

alphaman is offline Member
    Can't tell from the pics. But it's pretty high. Definitley over 20%. How did you make your own title, looking like that, w/ under 600 posts?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    It was given to him.

~SC~

Ahh... haha. I see. yes?

surfnsailor is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    salu the wimp monkey here is when im off juice this is what i look like sad can someone please guess my bodyfat im curious what do you think it is and what do you think i need to do rip up or bulk or how much cardio should i do and how many times a week thanks alot bros. so what do you think my bodyfat is that is why i have included pictures of my stomach yes i have lost weight im not the same monkey i was but please tell me my bodyfat was around 25 last time around how much do you think it is here im guessing 18 help me.
    Nice chest hair, very manly. Don't shave your chest and legs like a girl. Just my opinion

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    No no no, no bulk up. I am guessing you started at 240 lbs and at 25% you were almost 70 lbs of fat... Lets put it this way... bulking diets is something you probably never should do because of your historical tendency to gain weight and take it much above 15%. 15% is considered to be the mininal amount to NOT be considered fat anymore, but 16% and higher IS considered to be obese/fat. Looking at the belly and its obvious you have several more inches in belly button area then at waistline, are you still at least 22% body fat.

It works like this, when your belly button measurement EQUALS the beltline measurement, you are approximately 14.5% or lower. Each inch your belly button area is larger then your waist line, you can add about 3.5% of body fat you 14.5% of your body fat for a rough estimate. So if you are 2.5 inches bigger at belly then at waistline, then you are 22% body fat. I suspect its possible you have a full 3 inches or more belly line surplus. I think you should consider a total stopage of fast food, real sugar including drinks and regular sodas and should consider going on a 2500 to 3000 calarie a day diet along with your workout program and stay on this until your belly measurements equal your waistline.

Oh by the way... no cheating on measuring yourself... it fools no one if you tuck in your tummy. You are supposed to totally relax all your ab muscles and let it all hang out. But if you want to fool yourself and convince yourself that you are 18% so you can start bulking away, you are not going to be a roid monkey... you will just become fatter.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 06-17-2005 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by surfnsailor
    Nice chest hair, very manly. Don't shave your chest and legs like a girl. Just my opinion

Oooooooooooooooooookay.

~SC~

badger is offline New Member
    IMO I think it would be best to concentrate on burning some calories at the gym, cardio for 30 minutes before the weights, maybe some caffine before work out to keep the machine going.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Yeah man some bodybuilders wax these days........ wut a bunch of girlie faggots.......real men dont wax real men look like gorillas

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

Oooooooooooooooooookay.

~SC~

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Yeah man some bodybuilders wax these days........ wut a bunch of girlie faggots.......real men dont wax real men look like gorillas
    We have a gay couple next door and all the neighbors invite them like anyone else to the weekly saturday parties... well one time they said, gay guys prefer 2 type of guys. One is the hairless surfer dude style with abs and the other they call "bears" because they are all hairy everywhere, bald, goatee and wearing leather crap and carry a whip. I guess you might call Saluu more of a bear then a monkey and these bear loving gays think saluu is hot, hahaha.

Oooooooooooooooooookay.

~SC~
    mm guess that means u wax u HOMOgay you

haha

Me TOO

for the idiots : waxing has nothing to do with ur sexuality well unless u have problems with ur sexuality

Saluu!! : WAX , do cutting cycle , then start bulking again JMO

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i would say round about 20%

Two things. 1- I have been surfing most of my life, and one thing I can tell you for sure: Most squids that try to surf are kooks! The military surfing championships is a very humorous thing to watch. (no disrespect to the military, I'm grateful for what you do, and I did know one that was pretty good, he was a military champ, a shaper, and he made board for me that was nice.) 2- I never met a gay surfer before.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    mm guess that means u wax u HOMOgay you

haha

Me TOO

for the idiots : waxing has nothing to do with ur sexuality well unless u have problems with ur sexuality
    Man you guys take everything so serious, chill out! I said like a girl I didn’t say you are a girl if you shave. Most girls shave, right! I also said it was my opinion. My opinion is that if you are competing than shave\wax is O.K., but if you are not its usually vanity. But there are always exceptions in every case. Peace

TripleHHH is offline Associate Member
    Go on CLEN AND WINNY>>>END OF STORY

Quote Originally Posted by TripleHHH
    Go on CLEN AND WINNY>>>END OF STORY
    i hope this is just joking and not serious advice

Oooooooooooooooooookay.

~SC~

I was wondering how you were going to reply. F.Y.I: I don’t always mean what I say, I just like to see people’s reaction to things that are “out of the norm”, and this tells me a lot about there characters.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    Two things. 1- I have been surfing most of my life, and one thing I can tell you for sure: Most squids that try to surf are kooks! The military surfing championships is a very humorous thing to watch. (no disrespect to the military, I'm grateful for what you do, and I did know one that was pretty good, he was a military champ, a shaper, and he made board for me that was nice.) 2- I never met a gay surfer before.
    What ever made you think I was in the military? I have been surfing since I was 9 years old. Anyway, I have read your posts in the past and notice that you act very immature. You are quick to divert the subject into personal insults, just like a child. I hope you don’t act this way around your kid, God bless him. We are all here to live and learn, I hope you refine your character for the better, we are all bro’s here.

What ever made you think I was in the military? I have been surfing since I was 9 years old. Anyway, I have read your posts in the past and notice that you act very immature. You are quick to divert the subject into personal insults, just like a child. I hope you don’t act this way around your kid, God bless him. We are all here to live and learn, I hope you refine your character for the better, we are all bro’s here.

relax, i was joking. i'll admit i still got some growing up to do.

relax, i was joking. i'll admit i still got some growing up to do.
    No problem bro, I can tell by some of your other posts that you are a cool dude and now I am certain of it. Thanks for being connected to your conscience.

I was wondering how you were going to reply. F.Y.I: I don’t always mean what I say, I just like to see people’s reaction to things that are “out of the norm”, and this tells me a lot about there characters.
    Oh what a pastime you have there.

~SC~

Oh what a pastime you have there.

~SC~
    Yea buddy!

Logan13 is offline Banned

here we go again

Quit babysitting everyone in the forum, its very easy to look up all of your posts as well. Over half of your posts are similar to what you posted above, you always make some broad statement about nothing, people respond negatively to what you have said, you try to back-pedal (especially to posts by moderators), then you climb up to your podium and attempt to preach. I have all the answers that you need....on the back of my hand!

Jase is offline Associate Member
    What ever you do, dont bulk, need to lean out quite a bit, your bodyfat is def over 20% ,cardio you will feel a lot better once u loose the bulk you are holding, good luck!

Godspeed

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    Quit babysitting everyone in the forum, its very easy to look up all of your posts as well. Over half of your posts are similar to what you posted above, you always make some broad statement about nothing, people respond negatively to what you have said, you try to back-pedal (especially to posts by moderators), then you climb up to your podium and attempt to preach. I have all the answers that you need....on the back of my hand!

~SC~

Yeah, bulking is not an option.

Cut man, cut.........cut till you can't cut no mo'........

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    Are they about nothing, well that’s relative, to me they are something. Not all people respond negative, only the pricks like you. Back-pedal? How about articulate my reasoning for the weak minded people so they can…GET OUT OF THERE LITTLE EGO FILLED BOX. Babysitting, that’s B.S.
    Bye Mr. I’m a wrestling champ.
    Last edited by surfnsailor; 06-18-2005 at 07:02 PM.

~SC~

Are they about nothing, well that’s relative, to me they are something. Not all people respond negative, only the pricks like you. Back-pedal? How about articulate my reasoning for the week minded people so they can…GET OUT OF THERE LITTLE EGO FILLED BOX. Babysitting, that’s B.S.
    Bye Mr. I’m a wrestling champ.

It's weak(not week) minded. And if you're referring to me, that's an incorrect statement.

PS- This is a bodybuilding website. We all have big egos.

It's weak(not week) minded. And if you're referring to me, that's an incorrect statement.
    Not talking about you bro, just talking about that insensitive instigator Logan.

TripleHHH is offline Associate Member
    go cut..u have lots of bf..grab clen do cardi...stay away from carbs...then grab test n winny and bulk up cleanely grab test propinate

go cut..u have lots of bf..grab clen do cardi...stay away from carbs...then grab test n winny and bulk up cleanely grab test propinate

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    This guy's on another planet! Stop giving crap advice bro.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Who's this 'tripleHHH' dude?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, bulking is not an option.

Cut man, cut.........cut till you can't cut no mo'........

~SC~
    Couldn't agree more.

Saluu...bulking for you would be a waste of money.

Not a flame...a reality.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information