partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

who loves you more than me???

what is up all you shady guYS and girls!!!!!!!!!i miss all of you.just been so busy!!i just signed w/ like one of The top agencies in the world so i've been going through the process of putting my book(portfolio) together for them.here's a sneaK peek at some of the shots.we still have like 2 weeks of shooting left to get my body shots done and some other stuff, but i just wanted to say what's up and let you all know i haven't been around for a good reason, not because i don't have love for all of you!!!!!!!!!!!! big kev, good to see you back bro!!!don't let some idiots deter you from all the good work you do aroundhere!!!!!!!!!!!!to all my usual suspects, PDIDDY,Roberta, Jason, papapump, FI, primo, beenie, minnieme, and all my NYC/nj peeps, I MISS YOU FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i almost forgot to give love to my boy Keymaster and canes!!!!!!!!i was typing so fast i probably left out some peeps.please forgive, my brain is mush!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by partyboynyc; 05-02-2002 at 12:43 PM.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    My boy is back in da house!!!!!

a few more

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails who loves you more than me???-suitshotw.jpg  

Damn bro...I forgot how much of a handsome devil you are!!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    glad you can still find time for us in your busy schedule..we miss you too bro...

LOOK AT YOU!!!!!!! Mac Daddy!!!!!

Partyboynyc is on the loose...watch out ladies

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Good looking fuck! haha, welcome back

just some headshots i needed to get done for the acting thing

the tatoo will be lasered off w/ a computer when they retouch everything

my boy pete!!!!!!!he lives!!!!!!!!!!!

how have you been you big fucker!!!!!!!!!long time no type!!!!!!!hopefully soon i can be on here more like the old days!!!!

yeah right pete

i'm an ugly fuck!!it's just that no one has caught on yet so i keep making $$$.once they all figure out how disgusting i am my career will be over,hahahaaha i just keep up goodlookign facade and hope no one figures it out,hahaha

thanks shredz and bronco!!!!we never talk!! gotta start making conversation w/ you guys!!!btw, i've seen pictures of the two of you guys and you both look awesome!!poor me, i wish i could grow big like you fuckers but unfortunately for me i have to stay a little guy!!damn it!!!
    Last edited by partyboynyc; 05-02-2002 at 12:24 PM.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Congrats Bro on all your success, maybe one day i'll get the luck break....good job Bro....................

Re: my boy pete!!!!!!!he lives!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    how have you been you big fucker!!!!!!!!!long time no type!!!!!!!hopefully soon i can be on here more like the old days!!!!
    I'll be around brotha man!!! If you get time someday...shoot me an email. I'll PM you my personal account again.

$uperman is offline Member
    welcome back biaatch..... i was wondering where you took off too

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Unhappy What about your L.A. bro's

Hey Party,

What can I say brother. Congrats on your success and looking great. I can't believe you left out your bro's from So Cal. Me and Ron are going to be very disapointed. Even though I'm in Arkansas at the moment, I'm still a die hard So Caller. I understand now why you haven't made it out west, for good reason. Just want you to know I wish the the very best with your future succes. Your Pal

Frankie

sorry guys!!!!!!!!

ron and i go way back posting shit and frankie you big mutha.......!!!!!!what's crack-a-lackin???!!!!!!i was leaving for LA in two weeks, had my place, my roommate and evrything!!my life just changed in the last two weeks.it's insane.BUT, I LOVE NY AND I'M HERE TO STAY A BIT LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nowi'm looking fora better apartment here,hahaha.i fund a great one on park avenue south and east 17th street, which may be the winner!!i love it.i must have it to breathe!!!hahaha.throw me a pm when you are around my friend

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    Hey brotha welcome back. Pics lookin good congrats on the success look forward to talkin with ya.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Never actually spoke but your a well known brother of the board. Congradulations on your success! Hope you can pop in more often.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: sorry guys!!!!!!!!

ron and i go way back posting shit and frankie you big mutha.......!!!!!!what's crack-a-lackin???!!!!!!i was leaving for LA in two weeks, had my place, my roommate and evrything!!my life just changed in the last two weeks.it's insane.BUT, I LOVE NY AND I'M HERE TO STAY A BIT LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nowi'm looking fora better apartment here,hahaha.i fund a great one on park avenue south and east 17th street, which may be the winner!!i love it.i must have it to breathe!!!hahaha.throw me a pm when you are around my friend

Thanks Party. I'm so happy everything is going well with you. My brother lives in D.C., when I make it up that ways for sure I'll drop you a line. I don't know if its just my imagination, but it seems the energy level on the board goes way up when your around. Talk to you soon my friend and Take Care.

Frankie

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Hey bro, welcome back, and the pics are looking great!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    whats up daddio! looking sharpe brother! congrats on the success! hope to see you around more again!

even though you didnt mention poor ole bigkev.....

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Hey if i was a woman i would fancy you (YOU HANDSOME BITCH)

Good luck bro

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn Ptby too bad your not coming out west. Me and Frank were gonna show you what So. Cal night life is like. Probably a good thing though. I wouldn't be able to stand not getting any looks from the ladies because they'd be looking at you. You handsome MOFO

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I hate good looking MFer's like you. You set the bar too high for the rest of us. Guys like you are the reason I have to resort to dating blind women!

Just kidding of course!

You got the look Boy! You'll be on the ocver of GQ in no time! best of luck!

BigD is offline Associate Member
    There is some harsh language in this thread, hopefully no kids are reading this.

Originally posted by bigkev
    even though you didnt mention poor ole bigkev.....

Sure he did big guy...you were one of the first he mentioned

!!!!!!!!!!!! big kev, good to see you back bro!!!don't let some idiots deter you from all the good work you do aroundhere!!!!!!!!!!!!

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Re: who loves you more than me???

what is up all you shady guYS and girls!!!!!!!!!i miss all of you.just been so busy!!i just signed w/ like one of The top agencies in the world so i've been going through the process of putting my book(portfolio) together for them.here's a sneaK peek at some of the shots.we still have like 2 weeks of shooting left to get my body shots done and some other stuff, but i just wanted to say what's up and let you all know i haven't been around for a good reason, not because i don't have love for all of you!!!!!!!!!!!! big kev, good to see you back bro!!!don't let some idiots deter you from all the good work you do aroundhere!!!!!!!!!!!!to all my usual suspects, PDIDDY,Roberta, Jason, papapump, FI, primo, beenie, minnieme, and all my NYC/nj peeps, I MISS YOU FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i almost forgot to give love to my boy Keymaster and canes!!!!!!!!i was typing so fast i probably left out some peeps.please forgive, my brain is mush!!!!
    Thanks PBNYC !!!!!! We know you have been one busy bee, but would be back when ya could.

A BIIIIIIIIIIIG Congrats bro.....woo, hoo !!! One of the top agencies in the world aye ? That is GREAT. Money must be ROOOOOOOOOOOLLING in now. You can afford lots and lots of "goodies" now

I'll shoot ya a PM soon enough !

Take care my man !
    Last edited by Canes4Ever; 05-03-2002 at 08:58 AM.

Now that is a GOOD looking man ! WOOF !

Originally posted by MIKE_XXL
    Congrats Bro on all your success, maybe one day i'll get the luck break....good job Bro....................
    Hey Mike_XXL didn't know you were an actor.....that is totally cool ! Good luck on the acting bro. I like to see my AR brothers getting PUB !

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Don't leave again damnit...glad to see you are okay and looking good as usual

Be nice to the ladies
    What happens here, stays here

MinnieMe is offline Female Member

Thumbs up

Awwww.. baby.. i missed ya too........... I'm glad to hear you're doing good.. you obviously look it........... I wish you lots of luck in your successful life .......MMWWHHAAAHH........

Take Care,

MinnieMe........

i just wanna say........

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!!YOU ARE ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!I TOTALLY APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU TAKING THE TIME TO SAY HI!!IT MEANS ALOT TO ME.WHAT A GREAT EXTENDED FAMILY TO HAVE!!!!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    whats up u crazy biatch!your almost as pretty as i am! u back in shape bro ?i know u were kinda down last time .take it easy.

tigress is offline Retired Female Moderator
    You're back! Nice to see you, your pics look great(of course).
    One today is worth two tomorrows.

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    lookin sharp, good luck w/ new contract, good to see you back, we need some classic pbnyc humour on this board again

Thread Information