spound is offline Anabolic Member

Here are some pics of me

I snapped a couple on my camera phone and thoguht i'd post them, nothin special. Here ya go...

Oh, and I had to add in a pic of me with the uzie I shot at the firing range ...it was badass!!!

Pictures for some reason do not do my legs justice, they are actually a lot bigger in real life, one of my better parts possibly even, but they look skinny and shitty here LOL.

I feel I have MUCH room for improvement and am pretty unsatisfied with my physique right now, I always am thoguh.... I guess thats what keeps me going.

In those pics those I am 230-235 lbs. 6 foot 2", and BF i have no idea, but I kinda think the pics make me look a little leaner than I am. I would say somewhere around 10% maybe??? I am also 21 yrs old.

I am preparing for eveyone to tell me I dont look big enough for 230lbs, people alwyas say that in my pics, but I promise I am, i am tall and long with a big frame. I want to eventually get up to at least 275 lbs with descent BF%, but it will obivously take a whiile
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Here are some pics of me-upper-body-smudged.jpg   Here are some pics of me-full-body.jpg   Here are some pics of me-leg-shot.jpg   Here are some pics of me-leg-shot-2.jpg  

I feel I need to bring out my chest and lats more, but its hard to tell weaknesses form those angles of the pics. I actually think I look a little too thin. I need to add mass everywhere, but then again, that is always the mission!

I really have worked hard these last six months or so. I started cutting back in mid march at 248lbs and sloppy BF%.....I was doing cardio for an hour in the am and 30min. in the PM and started seperating carbs and fats and lowering my carbs a little. I dropped down to 218lbs at 7-9%BF and now I have lean bulked my way back up aroudn 230. Now I try to do 30min of cardio in the am at least 3 times a week to stay lean. I will alwyas do this form here on to stay relatively lean even while bulking. It was hell getting all that slop off that I had accumulated from bulking over the years! Here is a pic of my upper at 248lbs in mid march......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Here are some pics of me-dscn0467.jpg  

damn! I look like shit there, i havent looked at that pic in a while!! LOL, makes me happier for the work I put in!. I hope to compete in the next year or two depending on how satisfied I can get with my physique by then....I REALLY want to compete eventually

Killer Bulk is offline Junior Member
    wat a difference from the old pic. Looking amazin.

ward065 is offline Member
    wow that is superb progress indeed

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    looking good swole

SinCityMan is offline Junior Member
    i think you look every bit of 230. you are a bigger than me and i am roughly the same hight, i am only 210 on good days. You look pretty good right now, what do you want to look like are you going for the nice body mens health model type or the ronnie cohlman swole as fu(k look?

swole As ****! Lol

THanks guys for the complimetns I greatly appreciate it. Yea, basically I jsut want to get as big and freaky muscular as possible with a descent BF%. F the men's health look. I love jsut being big.....

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Great Progress Swole.

Overall...you're looking good

Areas to improve? Um delts...Lats..arms...namely Lats and arms.

Your Legs could use some size too when compared to your upper body...

But overall...you look good.,,great improvements

You got a PM for me BTW ...Holla

Are you sayin I owe you a PM, or you got a PM for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Great Progress Swole.

Overall...you're looking good

Areas to improve? Um delts...Lats..arms...namely Lats and arms.

Your Legs could use some size too when compared to your upper body...

But overall...you look good.,,great improvements

You got a PM for me BTW ...Holla

Oh yea, thanks for the compliment s and criticisms. I dunno if its the pics, but my delts are actually one of my strong points. 100lbs DB's are light on DB shoulder presses. My shoudlers are extremely broad and dwarf my chest. MY lates and arms though definately need improvement, but i dont really knwo hwo to ttrain arms....i have been tryin everything but nothing is workin. I have had 3 surgeries on my right arms though and I cant extend it all theway so i have tricep atrophy on that side which sucks, but i think that may be hindering my overall growth on both sides. As far as my lats...they are WEAK, and geneticlaly high up

beast N°1 is offline Junior Member
    did you cycle within the last 6 months?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Great improvements! I'd say chest and lats as well are lagging. How are the calves? Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Great improvements! I'd say chest and lats as well are lagging. How are the calves? Keep it up.

THanks bro, you are right...

Calves? THey suck, I mean they have good shape, but are lacking size, but they arent as bad as some guys calves I guess. THey are growing slowly though, im hittin them 2-3 times per week. I have shit for genetics when it comes to calves....overall shitty genetics too (i weighed 155lbs 4.5 years ago)

back is my strong point. You can see my upper back in my avatar although that pic is close to a year old. I think I have a respectable DL....5 plates 2-3times OFF cycle (last week)

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you look great bro. Great change from the old pic...no doubt

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    nice work.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    wow, i'm exactly your body type, only one inch shorter and at 160lbs, 1-2% higher in bf too. i too know the pain of a genetically high lat insertion. i've got a wide span but you can't see it as well cuz its so up there. lookin good though, keep up the good work.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    exacellent results since march bro.
    Your legs look way under developed compared to the rest of your body. It's super hard to catch a lagging body part up w/ the rest of your body, especially when it's your legs and their laggin as much as yours look like?
    Squats squats squats.....blow them puppies up

Thread Information