Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    RuN3 is offline Banned

Talking 20 y/o 245 lbs ALL NATURAL JUICE JUNKY

I have been working out almost 3 years and I just turned 20 in August. I didnt take any legs pics because I feel that they are a lagging bodypart for me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20 y/o  245 lbs  ALL NATURAL-img_182342343258.jpg   20 y/o  245 lbs  ALL NATURAL-img_184534534443.jpg   20 y/o  245 lbs  ALL NATURAL-img_132435623847.jpg  
    Last edited by RuN3; 09-18-2005 at 05:08 PM.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Look good bro, but you sure have a lot of acne for being all natural.

RuN3 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    Look good bro, but you sure have a lot of acne for being all natural.

lollll yah i was jk bro...I have done 2 cycles in the past of deca and test. And I am currently in week 2 of my tren and test cycle.

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    you have some of the worst acne ive EVER Seen bro

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    So how many posts did you think you could get before someone called you out on that acne farm you got going on your back?

Natural my ass...

You do look wide in the back shot. I can tell you are kickin on a cycle recently there.

Lookin thick. Keep that shit up bro, not bad at all.

My advice, do some weighted dips, and get that wimpy chest up.

I keed, but seriously, dips.

RuN3 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    So how many posts did you think you could get before someone called you out on that acne farm you got going on your back?

Natural my ass...

You do look wide in the back shot. I can tell you are kickin on a cycle recently there.

Lookin thick. Keep that shit up bro, not bad at all.

My advice, do some weighted dips, and get that wimpy chest up.

I keed, but seriously, dips.
    Thx man...yah my chest is laggin i dunno why when im doing the 125 db presses at my gym... but yah acne is a bitch and since i just recently started tren i hope it doesnt get much worse.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RuN3
    Thx man...yah my chest is laggin i dunno why when im doing the 125 db presses at my gym... but yah acne is a bitch and since i just recently started tren i hope it doesnt get much worse.

I was going to accuse you of the tren in my post, but didn't want to have my foot in my mouth.

Guess I was right. Haha. Yeah, the tren can be rough. have you tried tsking 10grams of B5/ day? The more you dry your back and shoulders with benzoyl peroxide or salycilic acid, the better. Isopropyl alchohol on a cotton swab will work after about 2 weeks.

Presses are great for strength, but they can be better for your anterior deltoids and triceps than you may think.

I think that dips do a much better job because, when done from a shoulder-width grip, I get a better stretch and range of motion. When I add my bodyweight to the 3 plates around my waist, I'm repping almost the exact same in dumbell press, but my chest grows with dips.

thickmass is offline Member
    Clearly you're doing something wrong if you have such bad acne. Your body is reacting badly to what you're taking.

Do u really want to have skin like that all the time just for the sake of getting bigger?

My advice is quit the cycle now and wait until your skin clears up in a few months (yes it will take months - I've had it myself)

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yikes!!!!!!!

What's dumb is that you say you are all natural TWICE, then when you get called out on your acne you decide to come forth and tell the truth.

That sucks!

~SC~

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yikes!!!!!!!

What's dumb is that you say you are all natural TWICE, then when you get called out on your acne you decide to come forth and tell the truth.

That sucks!

~SC~
    Well atleast he did not try to pull a Andre.

RuN3 is offline Banned
    Yikes!!!!!!!

That sucks!

~SC~

Call me dumb but I just wanted to see how long it took for someone to call me out...LOL I didnt think anyone would pay attention to the acne

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Yikes!!!!!!!

That sucks!

~SC~
    lol,.im thinking the same thing!!!

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    damn son, being 20 myself, you are a biggin. Juice has really ravaged your skin with stretchmarks and acne. I would get on some kind of script acne med fast. good luck with you cycle.

ward065 is offline Member
    looking thick bro

FROST is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    looking thick bro
    What he said

No offence but you look like complete SH*T. Biggest waste of two cycles i have seen. AND being 20 years old makes it even worse. Your the creation of a downward spiral my man. Good luck getting of the mountain range on your back. But im not trying to say that your not thick because you are but your skin is tore apart. You can easily tell that you are or werent prepaired to ease into cycles very well. O well, good luck to you and your quest to be huge.

he could lose a little bodyfat, but he does NOT look like shit. Come on, give him a little respect. His acne is bad, but there are quite a few AAS users who get bacne. It just comes with the territory for some. A dermatologist could probably treat a significant amount of the acne (if that is what you want to do) Just because he has acne doesn't mean he looks like shit.

His back (not the acne on it!) looks very well developed...i say he's doing a pretty good job, only two suggestions are to lose a bit of bodyfat, and possibly see about the acne, if you want
    Last edited by ward065; 09-18-2005 at 02:33 PM.

Joey2ness is offline Member

New westminster

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Well atleast he did not try to pull a Andre.
    What on earth is a Andre

The pics are zoomed in too close
    it gives me the chills to see reds
    Last edited by Joey2ness; 09-18-2005 at 02:36 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    My first was to accuse you of for sure not being natural with that skin. Sure its possible to have bad acne naturally..but not like that. Take care of that problem man, its pretty bad I must say. You look good for 20 yrs old...just take care of that skin problem.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Call me dumb but I just wanted to see how long it took for someone to call me out...LOL I didnt think anyone would pay attention to the acne
    Wow! The acne is the most obvious thing any of us can get. Nothing else causes a reaction like that. Frankly yours is worst then mine ever got, at least my arms didnt get as bad and never got on my chest. The back looks terrible. You might as well get a big tatoo that says " I AM ON STERIODS ! " across your lats to show off that much acne. Try using Dawn dish soap in place of bar soap for the next several showers and see if it doesnt clear up some.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Back's nice and thick..bacne's bad.

Chest and tris need work.

Leg pics are a prerequisite for a proper physiuq critique...whether you feel you legs are lagging or not

FINAMAN is offline Banned
    your really thick just go tanning it will make you look even bigger and it will kill 70% of the acne it drys the oil and jerms and kills it.

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    Damn! you all are fu**IN nasty up in this forum. I was browsing considering puttng up my pics for "constructive criticism" but hell, not now. I see mostly insults and sht talk. I am surprised, especially from swole since he is supposed to be "professional" and all. P.s. it's not just this thread, this is just where I decided to say something

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    He does look good for 20, well developed. But obviously didn't do his research before starting his cycles. And 2 cycles at 20? Damn when did you start 18? Wink, I think they started bashing because he lied and then decided to come clean. Not that we care, but if you are ashamed to let people know then that is a sign that something may be wrong.

RuN3 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    He does look good for 20, well developed. But obviously didn't do his research before starting his cycles. And 2 cycles at 20? Damn when did you start 18? Wink, I think they started bashing because he lied and then decided to come clean. Not that we care, but if you are ashamed to let people know then that is a sign that something may be wrong.

I thought it was kinda obvious that I wasnt natural. Im not ashamed of people knowing that I juice, cuz just looking at me and the acne...people arnt dumb. What are you talking about didnt research my cycles ??

I did two 10 week cycles of:
    test 500/wk
    deca 300wk
    With proper PCT

And now im doing:
    Test 250/wk
    Tren 75/ed
    HCG 2x/week @ 500 ius
    followed by proper PCT again

I started when I was 19 and I took like 4 weeks off between cycles. Im sorry if i 'offended' anyone saying that im all natural...*cough* swolecat *cough*

Darkness is offline Member
    What he said.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    I don't think anyone here is being particularly nasty. You've got to expect some kind of reaction when you put in big letters ALL NATURAL and you're obviously not. It's like Pam Andersen saying she's surprised anyone notices her tits. At 20 yrs old, too. This isn't the rosiest of pictures. He's asking for a critique on his physique. Yes he's thick as hell, but not aesthetically pleasing in the least for obvious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    No offence but you look like complete SH*T. Biggest waste of two cycles i have seen. AND being 20 years old makes it even worse. Your the creation of a downward spiral my man. Good luck getting of the mountain range on your back. But im not trying to say that your not thick because you are but your skin is tore apart. You can easily tell that you are or werent prepaired to ease into cycles very well. O well, good luck to you and your quest to be huge.
    What? How can you say he looks like shit? Jealous? I think he looks pretty damn big for 20 and 2 cycles. He's bigger than alot on this board who have done twice as many cycles as him.Dont put him down because you have some issues with yourself and need to let out on others.and dude you need to do somethen about that bacne and how tall are you?

RuN3 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    What? How can you say he looks like shit? Jealous? I think he looks pretty damn big for 20 and 2 cycles. He's bigger than alot on this board who have done twice as many cycles as him.Dont put him down because you have some issues with yourself and need to let out on others.and dude you need to do somethen about that bacne and how tall are you?
    LOL i know that guy was an idiot lol... At least summer is over so I dont need to take my shirt off for the beach. I'm 6'2 245 lbs and im finishing off my 2nd week of tren now and starting to gain some weight already. I do see a dermatologist about the acne and they were gonna put me on accutane but they couldnt because after my blood test they said something was reacting in my liver. lol he asked me if I was drinking before the test

hmm, could it have been the juice??

RuN3 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    hmm, could it have been the juice??
    yah it was in like week 8 of my cycle, its just that I wasnt running orals so I thought I would get put on accutane. live and learn

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Hmmm..lets see..

Im pretty much in the same boat as you, only I took a different route.

My acne which is pretty bad, comparable to you in a way is being taken care of first.

I have postponed my cycle until I get my skin completely clear with the accutane(not doctor prescribed).

Its been over 2 months with the Tane, I am starting to clear up..

I just dont see the point of getting big and having a "nice body" if you cant even take your shirt off because of stupid skin imperfections...

Id also suggest you to get off the cycle and start up on some Tane..

Tren is gonna make your acne way worse than what it is on top of that...

regarding the fact you took only 4 weeks off between cycles...imo that was a bad move to make- should have at least, bare minimum 6 weeks off after your pct is concluded. your body (mine too) is still making plenty of test since we are in our lower 20's......you don't want to be hrt dependent

but you still look very thick, so it has obviously worked

yah it was in like week 8 of my cycle, its just that I wasnt running orals so I thought I would get put on accutane. live and learn
    yeah should have told the dermatologist why u were having so much acne.....doctor info is confidential, maybe he couild have helped u more

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    Easy man....this boy is a monster at 20 years old, thick as hell.....yeah the acnes really bad but hopefully he'll take some advice (tan....dawn etc) and clear that sh!t up......good luck bro

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    no joke kid u looked like me 2 years ago, clean up your diet for abs and skin work on ur check, back arms and shoulders look real good, bro get your skin under controll, even some tanning will help

RuN3 is offline Banned
    Hopefully I dont turn into one giant pimple at the end of this tren cycle !! LOL thx all for your comments...both good and bad. The reason my legs are lagging behind is because when I started training I only worked upper body for like 2 years and now I'm just starting to work on my chicken legs.
    Last edited by RuN3; 09-18-2005 at 09:36 PM.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    You just confirmed my comment about you not doing your research. "I started when I was 19 and I took like 4 weeks off between cycles." Four weeks? That means you started right after your clomid ended without getting bloodwork. Then you stated you had bloodwork done and your doctor said your liver values were high... Don't you think just maybe you might want to have bloodwork done after cycle before you start again to see how your liver is doing? I'm not bashing on you, it's just that your 20 and you seem to only care about the gains you are getting from you cycles and do not care about the health issues you are causing along the way. BTW a good friend of mine 27yrs old now was diagnosed with liver disease two years ago. You remind me a lot of him. Do more research. Be safe.

RuN3 is offline Banned
    You just confirmed my comment about you not doing your research. "I started when I was 19 and I took like 4 weeks off between cycles." Four weeks? That means you started right after your clomid ended without getting bloodwork. Then you stated you had bloodwork done and your doctor said your liver values were high... Don't you think just maybe you might want to have bloodwork done after cycle before you start again to see how your liver is doing? I'm not bashing on you, it's just that your 20 and you seem to only care about the gains you are getting from you cycles and do not care about the health issues you are causing along the way. BTW a good friend of mine 27yrs old now was diagnosed with liver disease two years ago. You remind me a lot of him. Do more research. Be safe.
    I know what your saying but when I come off a cycle now the thought of deflating and getting weaker scares me. Its like I have a phsycological addiction to roids, if I'm not using them I feel weak. When my parents found out about my first cycle they were gonna chuck it away, but I told them if they did that I would kill myself. I hope I can take a long break after this cycle is over. I dont really care if I dont live very long, or having any kids. Who wants to live till their 60...
    Last edited by RuN3; 09-18-2005 at 10:03 PM.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Yikes!!!!!!!

That sucks!

~SC~
    i agree if you didnt get called out, you were going to go along that you are natural...
    that aint cool...

anyway that said... work your chest...

and do something bout acne..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information