Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

18 yrs old ALL NATURAL

Heres my training partner, hes been lifting for 4 months.....what a CHAMP!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 18 yrs old ALL NATURAL-evan-huge-ass.jpg  

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Looks thick, Like his hair.

heres another pic same day front double bi 19.5 inch arms .... muhahahah
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 18 yrs old ALL NATURAL-double-bi-2.jpg  

Deff. good base for 18. He needs to work on his diet. He is a big boy but has no deffinition. How are his legs?

chest6 is offline Banned
    big boy..makes me feel like a small puny 18 year old

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Deff. good base for 18. He needs to work on his diet. He is a big boy but has no deffinition. How are his legs?
    He doesnt want to be a bodybuilder. Hes a shotputter, he isnt worried about looks. Just size and pure strength. Thanks for the comps he said. His legs are massive over 30 inches for sure probly 31, not much definition , but strong.

Oh and by the way , Hes 6'3'' 285lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Oh and by the way , Hes 6'3'' 285lbs.
    Damn, beefy ass mofo! Can't imagine what he will look like in a few years if he learns to Eat right and a good training routine. Keep it up.

Damn, beefy ass mofo! Can't imagine what he will look like in a few years if he learns to Eat right and a good training routine. Keep it up.

He eats like a starved horse from ethiopia. Maybe if he lifts for 2 months straight he might gain some size.

He eats like a starved horse from ethiopia. Maybe if he lifts for 2 months straight he might gain some size.
    2months? Are you joking. It will take years for his body to develop into what he has the potential for. As big as he is, I would suspect he has some sort of lifting experience?

[QUOTE=IBdmfkr]2months? Are you joking. It will take years for his body to develop into what he has the potential for. As big as he is, I would suspect he has some sort of lifting experience?[/QUOT

Ive known him all my life, and he has seriously only been lifting for 4 half assed months. He has no real workout plan or anything. He just looks at a weight then his body has to grow.

[QUOTE=Hellmask]
    2months? Are you joking. It will take years for his body to develop into what he has the potential for. As big as he is, I would suspect he has some sort of lifting experience?[/QUOT

Ive known him all my life, and he has seriously only been lifting for 4 half assed months. He has no real workout plan or anything. He just looks at a weight then his body has to grow.
    Amazing. If only guys like this would realize what they have. Oh well.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    A starved horse from ethopia - LOL

Safety31 is offline Banned
    doesnt look all that big..arms dont like 19.5 at all..maybe im blind or something but doesnt look that impressive..just kinda big and flabby

Quote Originally Posted by Safety31
    doesnt look all that big..arms dont like 19.5 at all..maybe im blind or something but doesnt look that impressive..just kinda big and flabby
    285lbs of mostly fat, he aint that big at all, and no way in hell are those 19.5" pythons. IF they are then mine are 23".

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont see what you find impressive on his body
    jimo......
    his actually more fat than muscle..

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    not bad for 4 months, but his arms look more like 14", theres no peak or bulge where his biceps are and his tris are small! Needs to cut for a bit

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Heres my training partner, hes been lifting for 4 months.....what a CHAMP!!
    looks like Marge Simpson on test.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    if those Are 19.5's then im swingind 14 inches of wood!

yooo is offline Associate Member
    those are 19.5? SC has 20's, but look about 8.465 inches bigger

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    That's what I initially thought too. Arms look no-where near 19.5......

Mine are a bit over 20, and they look entirely different.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by armwrestler22
    285lbs of mostly fat, he aint that big at all, and no way in hell are those 19.5" pythons. IF they are then mine are 23".
    Hey stupid, Hes a shot putter the more bulk you have the farther you throw, hes not going for the look in the mirror all day look , hes in it for athletic power not sit on my ass all day staring at myself. Your 230 and you say hes not big at all? Its a picture , If your midget ass was in it with him then you would see, oh yeah and your on steroids that makes it even more pathetic that he dwarfs you like a little bitch.

Well hes big dont worry.... and NATURAL at 18 and is new to the lifting scene.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    That's what I initially thought too. Arms look no-where near 19.5......

Mine are a bit over 20, and they look entirely different.

~SC~

His arm is built different , he has really thick joints and frame. I measured his arm at 181/2 cold, so pumped i would say there probly a tad over 19.

so are you some intent on defendin your "friend".......is that in the but-pirate agreement or smoething...kinda like guy code....but not.

Quote Originally Posted by collar
    i dont see what you find impressive on his body
    jimo......
    his actually more fat than muscle..

I find it impressive that he has achieved this size naturally and at the Young age of 18 with only months of lifting under his belt. I dont know of many other 18 year olds his size or even close to it. Thats what i find impressive, but ohhh wait im sure you were 5'10'' 170lbs. of solid ripped starved bird with a six pack now thats impressive.

sensaispike is offline Member
    D A M N: calm down son.

His biceps dont bulge or peak and his triceps dont have a significant hang to them, therefore woteva u say, its obvs his arms are not 19". If u see wot a real pair of 19s looks like u will be in agreement, i think maybe he had the tape measure the wrong way round and measure 19 centimetres, not inches!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    so are you some intent on defendin your "friend".......is that in the but-pirate agreement or smoething...kinda like guy code....but not.

Mealticket are you that immature to use the term butt pirate, what is this 3rd grade? Hes my friend yeah and if people say stupid shit im gonna say something back, i thought in the members picture section there was no flaming , but i guess i was wrong. I thought if they posted a pic u werent allowed to talk shit, but try to help out.

he was not talking shit, he was just saying that those are clearly not 19in guns

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    His biceps dont bulge or peak and his triceps dont have a significant hang to them, therefore woteva u say, its obvs his arms are not 19". If u see wot a real pair of 19s looks like u will be in agreement, i think maybe he had the tape measure the wrong way round and measure 19 centimetres, not inches!!
    Yes i agree in that pic they dont look 19 , cuz its just a pic ya know? Hes a big kid with a huge frame, there over 18 inches cold i know for sure i measured the correctly. Most real pair of 19 inch arms are on people under 5'11'' with small joints so the arm appears to be huge compared to there wrists and elbows. Hes 6'3'' 285 with big joints, But common your comparing him to Bodybuilders for god sake, hes just 18 and has only been lifting for a few months, hes not going to look like lou ferrigno.

Quote Originally Posted by sensaispike
    he was not talking shit, he was just saying that those are clearly not 19in guns

who are you talking about? I called out people who said he wasnt big and mostly fat, if they said they didnt look 19 i dont care, but dont say hes mostly fat or not big thats just ignorent.

Mealticket are you that immature to use the term butt pirate, what is this 3rd grade? Hes my friend yeah and if people say stupid shit im gonna say something back, i thought in the members picture section there was no flaming , but i guess i was wrong. I thought if they posted a pic u werent allowed to talk shit, but try to help out.

Ya normally...but you're a little biotch..and when you come on this forum and start talking mad smak about some bro's on here all bets off. So take your little 1/2 banned azz back to the gym...then when you get some size post it up........and lets see what you got

boo ****ing poo...my friends not fat. He's a shot putter.. :aaok****t

boo hoo...he's all natural

boo hoo he has 19 inch guns......waaaahhh wahhh... im a little biotch and i love my friends.......booo hooo
    Last edited by Mealticket; 09-22-2005 at 12:45 PM.

Yes i agree in that pic they dont look 19 , cuz its just a pic ya know? Hes a big kid with a huge frame, there over 18 inches cold i know for sure i measured the correctly. Most real pair of 19 inch arms are on people under 5'11'' with small joints so the arm appears to be huge compared to there wrists and elbows. Hes 6'3'' 285 with big joints, But common your comparing him to Bodybuilders for god sake, hes just 18 and has only been lifting for a few months, hes not going to look like lou ferrigno.
    Im not comparing them to bodybuilders nor myself, im comparing them to other tall people with 19s, theres onli 4inches between 511 and 63, so theres not that big a difference neway, sc is wot like 61 or something n u can see in his signature how much more developed his arms are than them and yet u seem to think its possible theres onli an inch between ur mates and his!!

who are you talking about? I called out people who said he wasnt big and mostly fat, if they said they didnt look 19 i dont care, but dont say hes mostly fat or not big thats just ignorent.
    Dude i am a personal trainer, and to me it does look like he has a pretty high body fat %, i am not saying that to be mean or talk shit, that is my profesional opp. so calm down a lilttle bit.... but any ways i have to go to the gym rather than argue on some thread about someones friend, good luck to him and good luck to you...

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    Ya normally...but you're a little biotch..and when you come on this forum and start talking mad smak about some bro's on here all bets off. So take your little 1/2 banned azz back to the gym...then when you get some size post it up........and lets see what you got

boo ****ing poo...my friends not fat. He's a shot putter.. :aaok****t

boo hoo...he's all natural

boo hoo he has 19 inch guns......waaaahhh wahhh... im a little biotch and i love my friends.......booo hooo

Man your ****ing pathetic. Im not gonna stoop down to your level. OK fine be an immature little girl, but leave your comments to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by sensaispike
    Dude i am a personal trainer, and to me it does look like he has a pretty high body fat %, i am not saying that to be mean or talk shit, that is my profesional opp. so calm down a lilttle bit.... but any ways i have to go to the gym rather than argue on some thread about someones friend, good luck to him and good luck to you...
    I AGREE!!!!!!! But i was just saying hes rather skinny compared to other shotputters at high levels. He doesnt want to lose any weight because hes not a bodybuilder! Thanks for a mature way of saying it, not like oh hes all fat and looks little.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    not bad for 4 months, but his arms look more like 14", theres no peak or bulge where his biceps are and his tris are small! Needs to cut for a bit

His foreamrs are 17 inches, im sure his arms are going to be bigger than 14.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    his arms r not even close to 19.5...hes a big boy thou...cut up him @ 250-245 cut up...that would be sick

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    they're no reason to make fun of this guy. he's a shot putter not a bber and he didn't even post his pic. he's bigger than most people and less well-built than some. whatever floats your boat...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information