goulet_chris is offline New Member

Talking New Pics,17 years old, Wanna Take Roids, What Do You Think

HEY GUYS, HERE ARE SOME PICS OF ME,, I NEED TO LOSE SOME MORE BODY FAT,, I WANNA GET BIGGER, BUT IT'S HARD TO GET BIG AND LOSE FAT,, WOULD LIKE TO TAKE ROIDS. HERE ARE SOME PICS WHAT DO YOU THINK,, i'm 17, 195, body fat 27%, 5"10.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Pics, Wanna Take Roids, What Do You Think-chris.jpg  
    Last edited by goulet_chris; 05-03-2002 at 11:22 PM.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Pics, Wanna Take Roids, What Do You Think-picture-2.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Pics, Wanna Take Roids, What Do You Think-2.jpg  

JuiceSlut is offline Junior Member
    Work on cardio, diet, and take some fat burners(xenedrine, and possibly clen ). Your not ready for juice and don't need it. Loose the fat before you touch juice and you will be much happier with your results

THE DON is offline Associate Member
    far to young prepare yourself naturally untill your atleast 21 get a good base before you start to juice

thickmass is offline Member
    why are you telling this kid to take xenadrine and clen when all he needs to do is cut out the coke and fries?

PsychoBB is offline Junior Member
    dont do roids till your 21
    bf% is no way near 27!!! 15 at the max!!!
    just imo.

Grocho is offline Associate Member
    Just put a little more of extra work into the gym and get on a better diet. Welcome to the board as well.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    yeah bro, you look leaner than 27%. Don't think about roids yet, and don't even bother with any fat burners. Get on a quality diet, and stick too it. Work hard in the gym, and you will see quality results. Welcome to the board

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to the board, listen to the others about getting a good diet down.

thanks for the info,, i don't eat bugers and fries and that shit...lol,, i have been doing a pretty good diet,, what do you think of ephedrin?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Well you might want to try some ECA, ephedrine/caffiene/aspirin. Do a search for ECA on this board, and you will find a lot of info (search botton is at top right of page).

Main thing here is diet and cardio. You say you have your diet in check, that's a good start, but you gotta start hitting the cardio. Keep lifting hard too. Good luck and welcome aboard.

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    diet and cardio and lose some bf and u will b on your way.

ya i take ephedrin,, and just started taking baby asprin,, but not caffine,, i read that it isn't good to take alot with creatin,, should i stop taking creatin? and start taking the caffine?

Pirate50 is offline New Member
    IMO i'd cut out the creatine while trying to cut. It's gonna cause you to retain lot of water....concentrate on cutting first then bulk...and like everyone else says WAIT TILL YOUR @ LEAST 21 to juice. Theres just no need for it at your age. Your body is already producing enough test for you to be able to see good gains. What kind of workout are you doing?

Havesome77 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with everyone else. Wait on the juice- it will be hard to pass up if u have access to it, but waiting a couple of years is your best bet. Hit the cardio and think about doing a high intense-High rep workout. Good luck and welcome to the board.

i do alot of cardio,, my work outs are lot's of weight,, low reps,, after a couple warm up sets
    example for flat bench,, i'll do 15@135, 10@155, 8@175, 6@195, 6@205,
    reps@pounds,, but that is more to get bigger,, you think i should lower the weight and do many reps?>

bad dude is offline New Member
    chris I agree with everyone here, wait. You are only seventeen and although you may think you are ready, you are far from, physically and mentally. Believe me I'm 20 and I just thought I was ready until I started reading on here. Every other day I said "ok I'm ready to do a cycle", then I would get online I read some more just to find out all kinds of stuff that I didn't know and quite possibally could have screwed me by taking AS. Just lift, eat, and learn. I know it is hard to do when you see pics of people after AS, but be safe and you will benifit in the long run. Don't mean to flame on you ,but you have lots of room for improvements and they will come with hard work and determination. take adavantage of your youth and good luck.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Thats about how Im built and want to trim down too but your too young to touch any gear, your body will change easily cause your still growing so you would not want gear to stunt your growth plus your natural test is producing a good amount of its own so why mess that up with gear?

Havesome77 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by goulet_chris
    i do alot of cardio,, my work outs are lot's of weight,, low reps,, after a couple warm up sets
    example for flat bench,, i'll do 15@135, 10@155, 8@175, 6@195, 6@205,
    reps@pounds,, but that is more to get bigger,, you think i should lower the weight and do many reps?>
    Sorry for the delay in my response. I've been kind of busy. Try doing 3 sets of 15-20 reps with low weight, only take 1:30 breaks between each set, and only 1:00 breaks between different exercises. This should have u sweating like a siv and cut u up pretty nice. Do this until your body fat is where you want it to be (Watch your diet, high protein and low carbs). After you have lost your desired BF, then change it up a bit and look towards gaining some strength and mass (5-6 reps and load up the weight) Good luck bro.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Wake up and smell your natural test levels. You dont need gear yet.

Not until at least 23... unless you want stunted growth!

Work for a good natural base... other wise you will be just another guy on juice with a shit body.

way to young for roids man wait a while and hit the weights heavy until then

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Training+The right foods+recovery+time = growth.

DO you see gear in that ? I dont. Cause you dont need it!

Sexual Mustard is offline New Member
    Don't be too impatient dude just work hard for now. you still have a lot of room to grow, you'll have plenty of years in the future to experiment with juice.

10wheeler is offline Associate Member
    xenadrine man im sure itl help a lot

JMD
    JMD is offline Associate Member
    cut the creatine

Thread Information