rodeo9 is offline New Member

for judges or people with competition experiance

Hey guys, I want my girlfriend to compete in the fame fitness competitions, she wants to also, but she wants to see other girls and compare herself. (she thinks it's out of her league, but I'm sure she's hotter and more fit than 99% of the girls out there) she's 100% natural, only takes protein shakes. Thanks for your guys help. Let me know what you think
    Last edited by rodeo9; 09-27-2005 at 09:43 PM.

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Im by no means a pro or judge but shes lookin amazing for being all natural, her diet must really be in check.....stomach looks sick.....im sure shed do great.....just my two cents though

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    which picture is she????
    the one on beach she needs work tonning and muscle building
    the other i can only see abs which look good but they dont just judge on abs
    in shows like this...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by collar
    which picture is she????
    the one on beach she needs work tonning and muscle building
    the other i can only see abs which look good but they dont just judge on abs
    in shows like this...
    I agree, can't tell who is who. The black and white one w/abs seems to have larger breasts and has no belly button piercing. The color one seems to have smaller breasts and has her belly button pierced.

Honestly, they look for BIG tits and nice legs/ass. I can't see legs/ass from any of the above pics to be able to give an honest answer. Best way to tell is to have her wear a two piece bikini and high heels and take both side poses, a front and a rear shot.

They also do their hair very nice and wear TONS of make-up. I don't know if your girl wears make-up, but from the color pic it doesn't appear she does. She will definitely want to wear it, or have someone do it for her.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 09-27-2005 at 05:49 PM.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    The girl on the right wouldn't have a chance.I dated a fitness model/competitor.I've been to countless shows.And SC is correct.They look for tits,ass,nice hair,make up and over all toned body.The girl on the right has none of that.Sorry,but she looks like she never spent a day in the gym in her life.

~Pinnacle~

Or, you could always get it more direct/to the point as Pinnacle has stated!

Well, better to know now than to get back stage and feel like ya don't belong. That would be far worse!

Those figure comps are serious shit. At all the shows I did I almost passed out w/all the fine ass walking by me. In Sacramento California for my National Qualifier, there were 56 (FIFTY SIX!!!!!!!!!) figure model competitors. They ALL walked past me in the hall while I was stretching. Needless to say, I have NEVER seen so much fine/toned/hard/voluptuous ass in my life!!!

You gotta be HELLA FINE to even think about doing those comps. I honestly don't see her doing very well at all in such an event. Just being honest, not meaning to flame or be demeaning in any fashion. I am sure she is a very nice person, but some things just aren't a good idea. That's like me trying to guard Kobe Bryant 1 on 1. Sounds fun, but it's just something that is WAAAAY out there.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 09-27-2005 at 06:51 PM.

Dexta is offline Associate Member
    She is not ready for fitness comps yet man. Like most im not a judge but ive read about and seen these comps. Not to say with hard work she wont ever be able to make the step up. But even the girl on the left would have some work to do. IMO

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    damm I missed the pic
    abstrack@protonmail.com

He took them down???

WTF???

Oh well, I guess he got his answer.

~SC~

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    damm him!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    haha i bet you SHE took them down......(which ever one "she" was, you guys are right,i do have to say the one on the left looked like a different person)

How rude!!!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    How rude!!!

~SC~
    BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

You don't think we were to harsh,do you SC?

~Pinnacle~
    Last edited by Pinnacle; 09-28-2005 at 07:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodeo9
    she's hotter and more fit than 99% of the girls out there
    They say love is blind....

~Pinnacle~

Nah, we weren't harsh at all. He asked for information/opinions from "those in the know" and I wasn't about to lie to him. You ask me, you get a direct answer.

~SC~

TCEL300 is offline Member
    i wanted to see this pic....fitness girls at the gym= they dont have me at hello...they have me at walking lunges

Thread Information