2 months out on PCT and here's my pics...

i'll get abuse for the blurriness and lack of good lighting but i just wanna say ive been 2 months without anabolics and i look and feel better than i ever did.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Looking great! All I'd suggest is clean up the diet a bit to get a harder look, and concentrate on every muscle group equally, your a little unproportionate in your upper. Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Looking great! All I'd suggest is clean up the diet a bit to get a harder look, and concentrate on every muscle group equally, your a little unproportionate in your upper. Keep it up.
    i hear ya. thanks man. ive been strugglin with my diet... and i'm definietly top heavy. it would be an embarrasment for me to post pics of my legs. haha.

Every aspect of BB'ing takes time, Your young like me, we have plenty of it. Fix what needs fixing now so when your old, you'll be a badass. Peace.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 09-25-2005 at 02:32 PM.

solarisdude45 is offline Junior Member
    Congratulations upon your accomplishments. You look great!

Glad you shared your discovery with others.

Good luck with your future endeavor.

solarisdude45 is offline Junior Member
    In your first picture, you should have put a 'D" battery on your bicep and sent it to Duracell. Perhaps they would be willing to consider reviving an old commerical where Robert Conrad dares somebody to knoch it off.

Perhaps, you would have a career in commericals.

Quote Originally Posted by solarisdude45
    In your first picture, you should have put a 'D" battery on your bicep and sent it to Duracell. Perhaps they would be willing to consider reviving an old commerical where Robert Conrad dares somebody to knoch it off.

Perhaps, you would have a career in commericals.
    haha, amazing.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Weight? Height? Measurements? You look good, get that diet straight and you'll be ripped up.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI
    Weight? Height? Measurements? You look good, get that diet straight and you'll be ripped up.
    i'm 5'10'' at 210lbs, 23 yrs old. i'll be doing measurments hopefully this week. ive been cycling for 2 years now... a total of 4 cycles with ample breaks in between.

this was my most recent cycle:

Test Prop 100mg ED - Months 1,2,and 5.
    Sustanon 250mg E3D - Months 3 and 4.
    Tren Acetate 100mg ED - Months 1,2,and 3.
    Anavar 80mg - Months 2, 3, and 4.
    IGF-1lr3 60mcg ED - Month 5.
    Nolvadex 40mg ED - all cycle
    Liquidex 1mg E3D - most of cycle.

PCT ended about a month ago:
    100mg Clomid ED
    40mg Nolvadex ED
    IGF-1lr3 60mcg ED
    B5 10g ED
    B6 600mg ED

and i used 75mg Letro ED to get rid of some lumps, which have receeded. thank god! luckily my test levels have retunred to just about norm (i got bloodwork done to check), my liver values are only slightly elevated, my sex drive and ability is in tip top shape, but my blood pressure isn't great. my doc said it should get better the longer you stay off the juice.

this cycle started out great, but after month 2 went quickly down hill. it seemed that after the first 2 months all i got was side-effects: extreme lethargy, constant hot flashes, soaked beds everynight, bloat, breast swelling, leaky nipples, anxiety, and worst of all i got a series of infected acne cysts on my chest area that required surgery to remove and weekly shots of cortizone... still being treated for it today. some of the cysts were larger than a marble.

my lesson learned: dont run long cycles like this.

i've vowed to myself to never use anabolics again. i got some size and strength but overall i was miserable. i will however use IGF-1lr3 again in the future as it was effective and also practically side effect free for me.

im not discouraging people from using roids cause 90% use them without much complication (my first 3 cycles went great!), but im sharing my experience.

thats all folks!

Is your training routine really that bad that you are embarrassed of your legs? Looking at your cycle experience, you are lacking the most important things. Diet and training. Not to mention it is your 4th cycle. I'd concentrate on those two things before even considering another cycle.

G-13 is offline Member
    What are your stats? What was your chest routine like?
    And if your legs were as big as the rest of you, i could see you pushing 230lbs easy.

How much did you weight when you started?

Didn't you also claim in another post to use Synthol during your Post Cycle?

kaorialfred is offline Member
    I will keep this post in mind eveytime someone says they have some cycle experience under their belt, and there training is on point along with diet. I can't really tell that much of a gain. Bad picts. I will say that you should be very careful with doing AS. Those cyst things suck. Spoke with a client about ones he had removed on back and chest. Very expensive painful stuff.

Thread Information