Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    bodyd19 is offline Junior Member

New member has more pics.

17 yrs old. End of junior year in HS. 135lbs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New member has more pics.-020504054356.jpg  
    Last edited by bodyd19; 05-08-2002 at 09:42 AM.

18 after the sust and d-bol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New member has more pics.-new.jpg  

18 yrs. at my heaviest 219lbs.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Keep at it bro, through your progression pics, I can tell you know your shit. Work hard, and keep us up to date. Great progress

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Great improvement. How many months between those two pictures? What did your workout look like? How many cal were you eating? Thanks.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Good progress!

19 years old after winny and fina
    Attached Images Attached Images

8 months betwwen the first 2.
    I did not keep track on the cal i was eating. I just ate everything insite every other Hour. ( pizza,hamburgers,fish,chicken, 2 protien shakes a day, Glutimine, creatine, ECt...........) pretty much anything I could get my hands on.

I am 20 now and about to start a HGH cycle w/sust,a-bomb,deca ,cytomel .

I'll have a pic taken a couple of weeks ago up soon.

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    packed bro

jon
    jon is offline Associate Member
    great progress

taken a few weeks ago. 20yrs old
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New member has more pics.-keyswithcooler2.jpg  

19 yrs old. 2 months before taking the wiiny and fina cycle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New member has more pics.-jcwitharonandtony2.jpg  

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Lookin huge bro!

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    ur lookin thick and ripped, no flame but whats the rush for the hgh and stuff ur only 20 u got alot of years for all that. r u gettin ready for a contest? just wonderin. look good though bro.

freakout is offline Associate Member

Wow. I train for two years too but your improvements really put me to shame.

Well I am going to push real hard after seeing your transformation.

Hope we be the best of buddies and push each other to reach the best!

^5!!

man_of_steel is offline Associate Member
    man,your progression is nothing short of amazing dude..i'm totally impressed...keep up the good work my man..

$uperman is offline Member
    hey man.... thats some bad ass progress. keep up the hard work , everyone can see its paying off. in that one pic you kinda look like you have a build like lee priest.

tie
    tie is offline Junior Member
    Serious progress ! Well done: you can tell a lot of effort went in there, but it sure paid off!

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Way to go bro, look like you know your stuff and have trained very hard for what you have. Keep up the good work !

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    You are definitely looking huge and you obviously made a choice early that A/S was the way that you wanted to go. But Seriously 17 yrs old and on d-bol and sus. your 20 now and talking about HGH. How many cycles have you been on? You were to young when you started and you are still to young. I know this will not change you mind about A/S but the rest of you kids (and thats what a 17 year old is) WAIT!!!!!!!

Thumbs down

yeah,and wait till you're married to have sex too...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude,be serious here,while we older ones know that they should wait,do you really think that after seeing some seriously huge guys like us they are gonna wanna wait...didnt think so,it sounds good but be serious here dude...just my opinion

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by man_of_steel
    yeah,and wait till you're married to have sex too...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude,be serious here,while we older ones know that they should wait,do you really think that after seeing some seriously huge guys like us they are gonna wanna wait...didnt think so,it sounds good but be serious here dude...just my opinion
    I hear where you are coming from. I quess my main concern it the knowledge. So many kids are scared of the pins so the go straight to the d-bol, or a-bombs. Just think they should be more aware of the problem and also the things out there that will help combat the problems...

oh,absolutlely dude.I couldnt agree with you more,but on the plus side,thats why theres boards like this and hopefully they're reading this shit and taking the advise we're giving.

Both of you guys are right (Rookie22 and Man of steel). I know I was too young, but I wasent some little punk that took the first thing I could get my hands on. I definatley researched my shit and I was very fortunate to be working out with some older and serious weight lifters at the gym. It took me 8 months just to convince them to sell me A/S. But whats done is done and I know I am still young but i have reached that platuoe of not being able to gain serious wait and that is why I am doing the HGH. Again I have guys that are helping me take it with all the right stuff with it but I refuse to take insulin with it until I am positivly sure I am knowlegable to know how to take it. If I ever take HGH after this cycle.

One more thing......I would like to thank everything yall guys say, that is one of the best inspirations anyone could ever give..This board ROCKS!!!

see bro,as long as you're educated in what you do its not a problem in my eyes.the key is to educate yourself before so you're not another bullshit misinformed statistic,like that stupid fuck lyle alzado.he gave roids a totally bad rap but what they didnt tell you was how that ignorant fuck cycled continuously for over 20 years..thats fucking stupid..period..people believe what they want to believe,theres no changing that.I know everytime I go to the gym people talk shit and say shit about roids but fuck,in order to get to a certain level,you have to..theres no going around that,the human body will only grow to so big before it takes some ah.."hormone therapy" to push its natural boundries,bottom line.and dont EVER let anyone tell you different..because they're a liar if they say anything else.c'mon,you think ronnie coleman is just blessed with good genetics?please!!! no one can get over 320 lbs without as or hgh unless they're a genetic freak,which is about 1 in 150,000,000 people,or are just a fat slob..think about it..you did the right thing about the slin too..nobody should risk thier life or thier sight because they're misinfirmed or uneducated.until you know exactly what you're doing,go with the dbol or anadrol .it'll give you damb near the same gains,with the peace of mind of knowing you're not gonna go blind or die..lol..

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    d00d your fucking HUGE!!!!! Great gains!!!!!

Nice abs in the pic of you on the wood floor....

Bigashell is offline Junior Member
    bro i still cant believe how big u got within 2 yrs or so thats just freakin crazy. great gains man, keep up what ur doing. that winny and fina cycle cut u up crazy

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by ROOKIE22
    You are definitely looking huge and you obviously made a choice early that A/S was the way that you wanted to go. But Seriously 17 yrs old and on d-bol and sus. your 20 now and talking about HGH. How many cycles have you been on? You were to young when you started and you are still to young. I know this will not change you mind about A/S but the rest of you kids (and thats what a 17 year old is) WAIT!!!!!!!
    I was waiting for someone to say this. Ya but it seems he keeping a good diet and workout program that why he gaining so well. I beleive it should be more on maturety level. I do agree 17 is to young but 20's is just fine only with the knowledge, but that is me. Actually without the knowledge i think people should not do it at all because they are asking to be hurt.
    But that only my 2 cents
    Last edited by lethalppl; 05-07-2002 at 12:15 PM.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    can you say puberty, j/k man good job

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Nice work Bro,

Keep us posted on any future cycles

JohnnyB

blondeBadBoy is offline Junior Member
    did u just use fina and winny to look so ripped man-cuz i got 2 bottles of fina-and winny tabs and winny inject.. im 27 years old,5"10 225lbs,want to be 215 ripped..suggested use guys?

yup. 3 bottles of winny and a fina cartrige. But i also was dieting big time.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    how did your diet look like on fina and winy?

Fastball is offline New Member
    I'm speechless. One of the most awesome transformations I've ever seen -- and I've seen a lot. Good work, bro.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    God damn...

Pirate50 is offline New Member
    Bump eradikate, i'd be intersted in hearing about your diet also....

Billmister is offline Member
    shit bro,, that looks great... that's the cycle i'm goin gon... looking good

goulet_chris is offline New Member
    do you find it hard to cut down and get lean,, or are you naturally lean??,, how much do you weigh and how tall?

in the ripped picture i was 191-195 depending on what i ate that day. I was 5'7 and 19. Now i am 20 and 5'8. i had 2 too jobs that kept me from goin out and partying and i got to eat what ever i wanted there with the exeption it was fowwing under my diet. Naturally yae I have a high matabolism so it was hard for me to gain the wait to get there but it was still hard to cut it down b/c i was used to eating what ever i wanted. my freshmen year in HS I wrestled at 103lbs and i had to drink water before wigh ins just to make myself wiehg 98lbs.

illuzions is offline Associate Member
    nice work bro...great gains...its nice to be at the gym and see all the shitheads who have no idea what they are doing, throwing up heavy weight with no form and then walking around with their chest out and lats spread like they are all huge..hahah(i know that has nothing to do with ur pics, but ur in great shape so i bet u just laugh at them as i also do, nonetheless great work..best of luck with ur next cycle..i also am taking fina/winnie and im gonna throw in some EQ..im gettin some good gains..is there anything i should do differently(like reps or sets while im on this) any info will be great bro..thanx ..drop me an email [email protected]...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information