BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member

Unhappy Cycle Over _Before After Pics & ?'s

OK,

Did my first cycle ever. It was really light 200mg Deca /200 Mg Test for 8 weeks. I am 6ft started the cycle at 198 lbs and as of today I am 212. I took my last injection on Weds. As you will see from my pics below, I did not make any great gains. I was told I wouldn't using the dosages that I did. I am kinda disapointed but I will learn from this experience and do another more powerful cycle in the fall.

I do have a few questions :

1. You can see that I really NEED to lean out and hit the cardio now. I am going to up my cardio to 30mins a day/6 days week. Is that good?

2. I will start doing a fat burner. Should I start NOW or wait until my Clomind therapy is over? What is the best fat burner? I was thinking Hydroxycuts or Xenadrine...what is better?

3. Since I did such a light cycle should I start the CLOMID earlier than 3 weeks from last Weds?

4. DIET-I need help with the diet? I was eating tons of Protein through steak, chicken and shakes during my cycle (about 225-250gs a day). How should I change that now? should I cut the Protein?

Before Pics following by After pics below

Feb 2002 Before Pic 1

Feb 2002 Before Pic 1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cycle Over _Before After Pics & ?'s-brianbefore2.jpg  

Feb 2002 Before Pic 2

Feb 2002 Before Pic 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cycle Over _Before After Pics & ?'s-brianbefore1.jpg  

May 2002 After PIC 1

May 2002 After PIC 1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cycle Over _Before After Pics & ?'s-brian-after1.jpg  

May 2002 After PIC 2

May 2002 After PIC 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cycle Over _Before After Pics & ?'s-brianafter2.jpg  

slimm is offline New Member
    You either were very weak to begin with or did not eat enough there is no way you should not have gained at least 40 pounds of quality mass check out your records see what you did. If you were not continuously going up on strength and weight you were afraid.

Is it possible that I was using BOGUS gear???

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    That's one hell of a first post slimm.

Bro don't listen to that. You gained 14 lbs in 8 weeks on a light cycle. That's quite an accomplishment. Obviously you chose to do a light cycle for your own reasons and now you know how your body reacts. I would bet money that with what you have learned that the next cycle you do it will be every bit rewarding if not more than your first one. If you gain and keep 14 pounds on the next one you will be up 28 lbs total. That's not bad bro. Keep lifting hard.

peace,

ttgb

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Originally posted by BiggerBri2002
    Is it possible that I was using BOGUS gear???
    Is it possible for you to gain 14 lbs in 8 weeks on your own? Answer that and you will have the answer to your question bro.

peace,

ttgb

<Maybe

Yeah, I think it could be possible since I do have an issue with weight. I used to weigh close to 300 lbs about 5yrs ago.

So I know I can pack on weight fast!!!!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by slimm
    You either were very weak to begin with or did not eat enough there is no way you should not have gained at least 40 pounds of quality mass check out your records see what you did. If you were not continuously going up on strength and weight you were afraid.
    thats BS bro!! 40 pounds on any cycle is literaly insane. And the fact you'd expect that one a mild cycle is crazy. gaining 40 pounds in 8 weeks would be very unhealthy for the body anyway.

14 pounds isnt bad, and you no wether it was fake or not by the way you felt. Did you get good pumps or what?

I see improvement so smile bro, you have nothing to frown about.

Pumped

Hey,

I did get great pumps after most injections and did feel like "GOD" at times...so I think it was working.

HEY lets get off this topic and back to my original questions >>>PLEASE

I WILL ASK THEM AGAIN

I do have a few questions :

1. You can see that I really NEED to lean out and hit the cardio now. I am going to up my cardio to 30mins a day/6 days week. Is that good?

2. I will start doing a fat burner. Should I start NOW or wait until my Clomind therapy is over? What is the best fat burner? I was thinking Hydroxycuts or Xenadrine...what is better?

3. Since I did such a light cycle should I start the CLOMID earlier than 3 weeks from last Weds?

4. DIET-I need help with the diet? I was eating tons of Protein through steak, chicken and shakes during my cycle (about 225-250gs a day). How should I change that now? should I cut the Protein?

BUMP

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    You might wanna cut your calorie in take but not your protien intake.....Try giving PaPaPumP a Pm hes got a great angle on this.....

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    Ok bro I can help with two of the questions, but the others I'm not experienced enough to help with....your questions were

Your chest looks better in the after pictures! SO it is obvious that you worked hard!!!!

ANSWERS
    1. Any time you do intense cardio your body will want to burn the carbs first, the protiens second and as always if you do to much cardio you will "burn muscle" The trick is to burn more cal's than you intake in a day! Consistently!!!!
    If you have not been doing any cardio I would ease into it gradually...
    EX 4dayz X 20 minutes first week,
    5dayz X 25 minutes Week 2-3
    6 dayz X 30 minutes week 4-7
    then 5-6dayz at 45minutes.
    You can gradually increase the times as you feel comfortable with your condition.

2. I can not advise on "WHEN" it is a good time to start taking any fat burner in relation to clomid as I have not had that situation arise yet, but in my opinion it would be fine to take it with the clomid as they do not directly relate to one another. IMO Hydroxycut works a bit better than Xenadrine but in essence they contain the same ingridents. I am sure many people on this board would recommend the ECA stack, Ephedrine< Caffine<Asprin...a simple search under ECA will inform you on that.

3. Not qualified to answer

4. I am not sure on your weight, but average "NON-CYCLE" intake is between 1-1.5g protien per 1lbs body weight,
    Ex 200lb person should intake around 200g protien minimum....I would recommend a bit more than 200.

As far as diets are concerned, the thing which worked the absolute best for me was not DIETING, but changing my ENTIRE eating habits. When I heard the word diet, i often thought of negative things, but when i took that word away it was just eating healthy....I cut the carbs and keep them under 100 for a general rule, but everyone is different, and when trying to cut hard!!! I am a big fan of the ketosis style diets.....Before my accident i was pyramiding my carb intake from 100 down to 25 in a day that lasted for 2 weeks then i carbed up for 1 day and repeated the 2 week drought.

My main focus is to cut the "sugars" Any carbs i intake I try to have as few simple sugars etc in them as possible. Keep in mind everyone is different and my advise is given as it relates directly to my experience. Everybody's body is different, what works for me may not work for you.

Good luck and if you have any questions please feel free to ask

KunipshunFit

Thanks

Kunip,

Thanks for the info. I have been doing cardio for 20 mins a day/6days a week. I usually do light walking/jogging on the treadmill. Last year I used to do a much heavy running everyday for 25-30 mins. Below is a pic of me from last year when I was much leaner. I want to get back to this but keep the mass I have put on over the last year and with this cycle.

I will keep up my protein too. I didn't think I should let that dropoff. I think the carbs are my biggest problem. I love bread and shit like that. I just need to really drop all of that out during my cutting for the summer. At times it is really hard for me to find enough protein and things to eat. I guess I have to try alot harder.

WOuld still love some more insights from your guys...keep em comin!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cycle Over _Before After Pics &amp; ?'s-briancut.jpg  

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    BB....I'm convinced that diet is the key here bro. 200-250g of protein is not a shit load dude. This is what I routinely eat even when I'm not on. When your using gear such as EQ or deca you are affected by a switch to a positive nitrogen balence and your body is able to process more protein than normal, which leads to rapid muscle gain. You should have been no lower than 300g per day bro. Lots of eggs, chicken breast, turkey, lean beef and fish such as tuna, sole, cod, haddock, pollock are the best sources of lean protein available. Also use (sparingly) fatty fish such as mackerel, salmon, sardines as they have a higher fat content (good fat) and are very high in omega 3 fatty acids. As far as carbs go try cycling them....for example keep them around 100-150g a day for 6 days (1 bowl of oats, a couple of sweet potatos, a post workout drink and some veggies...spread out over the day) and then on Sunday, carb load 600-700g....keep the carbs sources clean. By depleting your body of carbs it will tap into stored fat for energy, the 100-150g is just enough to keep you functional and happy (somewhat ).

Next cycle, up your dosages and listen to the advice you are given from the guys here. BTW....15lbs is nothing to be ashamed of. Good work brother.

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    You can't be serious. I would really like to know where you got those numbers from. 40lbs of quality mass, give us a break... He did 200 mg of each not 2000mg.

BB If it was your first cycle you should have gained more but there are so many variables that go into gains it is hard to say how much you should have gained. Diet is the most important thing. Next one you do check out the Diet board, lots of good suggestions on there. I know you said you took in 225-250 grams of protein but thats not enough. At a min. it should be 1.5g per lb of body weight when you are off cycle. How was you calorie intake? You need calories to gain also.
    Did you strenght go up?

Better luck next time..

Strength

Hey,

YES my strength did increase and I added weight to almost everything I did over the last few weeks.

I will definetly watch the carbs once I started leaning out and keep my protein high. My diet will be the main focus. I think I can get to where I want to be for the summer...I want my abs to show like the did last year and to have cuts.

If I increase the cardio, cut the carbs, and up the protein a little I think I should be OK.

I will keep you guys posted over the next few weeks once I start training hard. I will start my CLomid on 5/17. I will then start the new cardio routine and my ECA (Probably Xenadrine) shortly thereafter.

Hope to get some cuts by mid June.

Bri

el_zorro_007 is offline New Member
    Is it possible for you to gain 14 lbs in 8 weeks on your own? Answer that and you will have the answer to your question bro.
    __________________________________________________ ___________

dud it is possible in the last 2 months i gain about 13 lbs and whent from doing on the Wide Chest machine 2 months ago 90 lbs and ... just today my last two set of 6 reps @ 250lbs . I just eat alot and rest alot .

OK, Thanks for all of the info. Now I just have to make it through the next few weeks of coming off of the gear...Ugghhh

BigBry,

Hey man...I ain't coming after you. Plus, where are you pics if you look so good. I am far from being anyway close to most of the guys on this board, that is why I am asking for their help. If they look like that it is for a reason!!

foreverblast1 is offline Junior Member
    *cough*bullshit*cough* about the "no way you shouldnt' have gained AT LEAST 40lbsof QUALITY mass" response... 8 weeks=56 days... AT LEAST 40lbs... almost 1lb a day... YEAH FUCKING RIGHT... not on 200mg deca /200mg test

Forever,

Hey I agree, I thought that was crap when I read it too. Now that things have tapered off I am OK with the gains I made.

Looked in the mirror today and said.."Hey not bad for a guy that was a 300lbs fat ass pig 5 years sgo"

Clomid starts next Friday....just hope it doesn't screw with my mind too much.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    40lbs of quality mass on such a low dosage for 8 weeks? slimm, that is a very inaccurate statment brother, very. 10-15lb gain, max, is a good guess, a very generous guess.

bri,
    cut back on the calories all together bro. drop the protein to 1 1 1/2 grams, per lb of bodyweight. cardio at 30-40mins, 5 times per week, while still maintaining high intensity, and heavy weights for you resistance training. eat the majority of your carbs before 3pm, and cut them to next to nothing after 6 or7 pm. after that, utilize lowfat protein sources.

try to stay away from white bread, as much as you love it, it is poison.

xenedrine is a good product, but...it wont replace a good diet. use everything together; diet, training, supps...and you cant fail. JMO.
    Last edited by bigkev; 05-12-2002 at 12:08 AM.

KEV,

Thanks alot. I think you have given me the best advice so far...and that coming from the way you look will be my gospel over the next few months as I try to start leaning down.

I will start Clomind at the end of this week and start my increased cardio and better diet on Monday.....Thanks KEV

Thread Information