Gretzky is offline New Member

Exclamation Well guys, me after a cycle of d-bol

Here are the pics of me week after a cycle of d-bol only, i was working only mass and this was my first steroid cycle. Any suggestions, what should be my next cycle. I was thinking of d-bol and deca durabolin . Before a cycle i was 79kg. Now i am 85kg. Is that good gain?. Right now i am using a protein Dymatize ISO100 only and planning to use creatin.

I am 1.73cm tall and 85kg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Well guys, me after a cycle of d-bol-dsc01826.jpg   Well guys, me after a cycle of d-bol-dsc01827.jpg  
    Last edited by Gretzky; 09-30-2005 at 06:20 PM.

jaffry20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gretzky
    Here are the pics of me week after a cycle of d-bol only, i was working only mass and this was my first steroid cycle. Any suggestions, what should be my next cycle. I was thinking of d-bol and deca durabolin . Before a cycle i was 79kg. Now i am 85kg. Is that good gain?. Right now i am using a protein Dymatize ISO100 only and planning to use creatin.

I am 1.73cm tall and 85kg

LOL, nice cycle great one. You have a shit load to learn bro. Going by those pics I'd say your diet is your biggest problem.

WarthogJ is offline New Member
    i'm a newbie man and i'm not flaming you but around here it seems to be the general consensus that dbol only cycles are very very bad.

The Return Of Hoss is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro theres alotta reading and research you gotta read up on. Here are some questions you should ask yourself.

Have you been training more than 3 years with diet in check?

Do you have understand the full concept of post cycle therapy ?

Have you been making gains naturally in the gym?

Post your current diet and routine up bro, and we can help you out. DBOL only = bad news.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Get a girlfriend to take your pics next time...

And get in the diet forum ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

~Pinnacle~

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    Listen to the guys bro, your liver will thank you for it. SG1

Thanx for the replays guys, i know what i must do and i did know the d-bol only cycle is crap, but you must understand that i am not ready for the needle yet. I did not have any special diet program, i just wanted weight and my plan is to gain 5 more kilos by the end of the year and then work on my definition.

FROST is offline Associate Member
    Thanx for the replays guys, i know what i must do and i did know the d-bol only cycle is crap, but you must understand that i am not ready for the needle yet. I did not have any special diet program, i just wanted weight and my plan is to gain 5 more kilos by the end of the year and then work on my definition.
    You were not ready for the d-bol yet either. If you keep your diet in check and lift like you want it you wont need steroids for atleast another few years.

Stick with it and good luck to you.

Brian

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Dbol only.......bad idea
    Dbol and Deca ......even worse
    You say your not ready for the needle, but man, you will frig yourself up far worse with a cycle like the one you ran.....do some research and find out why its bad, deca and dbol will leave you limp.....enjoy

chest6 is offline Banned
    dbol only..bad..deca and dbol..take it from me with that experience..VERY BAD IDEA!

Quote Originally Posted by FROST
    You were not ready for the d-bol yet either. If you keep your diet in check and lift like you want it you wont need steroids for atleast another few years.

Stick with it and good luck to you.

Brian
    My words exactly. Nicely put bro

FROST is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of Hoss
    My words exactly. Nicely put bro
    Dont wink at me its creepy

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    didn't have any special diet program?? bro, you need to know how to eat properly WAY before resorting to steroids .

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Did you have a PCT plan for this cycle? Is the test you used assumed? If so, what ester and at what dose did you take?

Jakspro is offline Member

Question: If you just wanted weight, why dont you just order domino's 3 times a day for 2 months staight?

I dunno, might even keep more of your gains too...

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    D-bol alone?!! and for a 1st cycle?!! man...u gotta spend some more time on here.

Guys i thought you will give me some support and help on here, but all i see is (the some of) you are constantly sh.ting on me, like dbol is bad man, dbol = no good, you are inexperienced to use steroids yet... and stuff like that. You guys were probbably full of experience when you taked steroids for the first time. I want you to know that i knew what i was doing i just wanted to see your comments on what should i do to improve myself. I'm not shure that i want to post anymore on this forum, i realize this post was a big mistake. I thought that this is the best anabolic forum, but guess i'm wrong. Btw. heres the cycle i used

1.week 1 tab.Dbol 10mg
    2.week 2
    3.week 3
    4.week 3
    5.week 2
    6.week 2
    7.week 1

The Dbol is from thailand (blue hearts), i posted the picture on this site before i started taking them. I didn't know if they were fakes.

Jakspro is offline Member
    I want you to know that i knew what i was doing
    No you didn't... you didn't even have a diet plan... What the Fck are you saying?

i realize this post was a big mistake.
    True... Read some more, It'll probably save you some embarrassment

I thought that this is the best anabolic forum, but guess i'm wrong.
    Again, What the Fck are you talking about? Do you know how to search and read? If you did, you'd probably wouldn't of started this thread...

i posted the picture on this site before i started taking them. I didn't know if they were fakes.
    There we go, at least you did something proper...

but compliments on posting your results and pictures, just read some more, start in the diet forum.

Good luck on your goals...

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    Test e or cyp 250-500mg 10 - 12 weeks

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STRANGE
    Test e or cyp 250-500mg 10 - 12 weeks

Yes, you need to get
    A) some Test. in there, and
    B) some food in there, too.

I've been in the game for a while, and know what it's like to have limited availability of product and an initial fear of the needle.

Increase your (healthy) food intake, especially protein. Don't cut out carbs, cause you're going to need the energy and you look like one of nature's lean aristocrats, anyway. Then, learn how to stop worrying and love the needle. A good solid "beginer's cycle" should be Testosterone based for mass, maybe have some Deca for strength, and jumpstart with a nice oral like Dianabol , or what-have-you.

Find someone you trust to give you your injections. You'll be SO much happier in the long run. Not only will you have better gains, but you'll be doing your liver a favor; it will thank you later in life.

Folks on here do tend to jump all over you. Remember, we're all a bit hormonal when we're on here. Without my trying to sound too much like Sister Philibert, back in the third grade, "The only stupid question is the one you don't ask." A d-bol only cycle is not a great idea. Looking for a better way to cycle is a GREAT idea. Do some more research on diet and basic cycles, and then once you've set something up that seems presentable, come back and ask the rest of the class what their thoughts are. There is a section somewhere on here titled just that: "Basic Cycles". I'd give you a hyperlink to it but I'm somewhat of a Luddite and hyperlinking is beyond my scant abilities on the computer.

You have a good foundation to build on, and what you learn here will point you in the right direction to achieve your goals. These are great "before" pictures. In a few years, when you've got some good scientific cycles under your weight-belt, everyone will be just green when they see the "after" shots.

BigLittleTim

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Here is a good read about beginners' cycles.

"http://forums.steroid .com/showthread.php?t=77975&highlight=basic+cycles"

Cheers,

BigLittleTim

Quote Originally Posted by FROST
    Dont wink at me its creepy
    homophobe

woops, did it again

Guys i thought you will give me some support and help on here, but all i see is (the some of) you are constantly sh.ting on me, like dbol is bad man, dbol = no good, you are inexperienced to use steroids yet... and stuff like that. You guys were probbably full of experience when you taked steroids for the first time. I want you to know that i knew what i was doing i just wanted to see your comments on what should i do to improve myself. I'm not shure that i want to post anymore on this forum, i realize this post was a big mistake. I thought that this is the best anabolic forum, but guess i'm wrong. Btw. heres the cycle i used
    Bro we're not trying to shit on you, but you've seriously got to understand what you did. You put something into your body you didnt know much about at all, and you didnt know what was needed to grow.

If i'm putting some foreign substance into my body, i'm going to know what the hell it is! Bro we're trying to help you and get you going in the right direction so you can turn into a beast. What did you want us to do--tell you how smart of an idea it was and how great you are?

This is one of the best forums on the net, and the guys here are very helpful. Just listen to what we all have to say and you'll be set. Dude i've been on here for three years, i'm 18 years old and i've never used--but if I was to do a cycle I would know how to run one given the RESEARCH i've done and the KNOWLEDGE that these bros have given me. Just do the following, and all will be good

1. RESEARCH, get some knowledge on basic diet and get that shit in line.
    2. Make sure your routine in the gym is good.
    3. __**ALWAYS**__ remember that DIET and HARDCORE TRAINING come before gear.

4. Gain a good amount of natural weight, then hit the gear from there. Wouldn't be any since in using gear, when you're making natural gains hmm?

Good luck to you bro, get at us!

Thread Information