Thread: My pics

Londonboy is offline New Member

My pics

Was wondering if you guys and gals could help me...

I have been training on and off (mostly off) for 2 years.

I have been going to the gym quite a lot recently 2-3 times a week. Try and do 20-30mins of cardio and then lift some weights (normally dumbells).

I normally have problem with my weight and have posted all the stats in my profile, suffered from an eating disorder for years.

I have enclosed pics for your critique..

Try not to laugh
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My pics-arm.jpg   My pics-chest.jpg   My pics-side.jpg  

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    yo, you need to gain some weight man, i would cut that cardio out for alittle and get on some weight gainers.

The Return Of Hoss is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Londonboy
    Was wondering if you guys and gals could help me...

I have been training on and off (mostly off) for 2 years.

I have been going to the gym quite a lot recently 2-3 times a week. Try and do 20-30mins of cardio and then lift some weights (normally dumbells).

I normally have problem with my weight and have posted all the stats in my profile, suffered from an eating disorder for years.

I have enclosed pics for your critique..

Try not to laugh
    What you need is a good diet rich in protein, carbohydrates, and good fats my friend. Lots of heavy lifting, cardio 1-2x a week to keep the bodyfat low...and FOOD. LOTS of FOOD. Every 3-4 hours...eat. Speeds the metabolism up, and keeps the body anabolic .

FROST is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BooCooo
    yo, you need to gain some weight man, i would cut that cardio out for alittle and get on some weight gainers.
    I dont think that would be good for him, he does not have a low BF at all, look at his midsection. Keep the cardio before your workouts and focus on some protein shakes and NON fat foods. Bulk but to it healthy, chicken, rice etc. You need to squat, dead, and bench to up your muscle mass and kick your test levals up.

Brian

Thanks for the advice guys

I take EAS Pro Whey after training.

I tend to do 30KG dumbell fly's but seem to have plateaued at the that level.

Suggestions to bulk and keep lean would be helpful..?

Quote Originally Posted by FROST
    Keep the cardio before your workouts and focus on some protein shakes and NON fat foods. Bulk but to it healthy, chicken, rice etc. You need to squat, dead, and bench to up your muscle mass and kick your test levals up.

Brian

Yep I will do that...

Yep I will do that...
    If you search the forums you will find good mass gaining routines, It will give you some ideas.

Brian

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    i used to be built like you... really not all that long ago, but thats me in my avatar like 5 months ago and before my test,deca ,dbo cycle so i'm a good bit bigger. but look man all you have to do is eat.. eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat!!!! and hit the gym hard!.. when i say hard i mean do everything till you feel a burn not till you think your done.. dont be like.. well thats 10 reps i'm done.. go for 12 if you can go more even. You should be able to tell exactly what you worked on the day before the morning you wake up... If your unsure what workouts to do and you want a good workout plan get a personal trainer for like 3 sessions and have them put something together for you. or just look on the workout forum on here... i'm proof skinny guys can get bigger

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Do they have tanning booths in London?

~Pinnacle~

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    Haha

The Return Of Hoss is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Do they have tanning booths in London?

~Pinnacle~
    Dont be a prick, he's asking for help.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    ...it was still funny though

I was skinnier than you when I started lifting about 2 1/2 - 3 years ago. To get bigger I started lifting 3 hours a day and eating almost 10,000 calories a day! I didn't use any weight gainers, but I did drink four 50 gram protein shakes every day. I would got to an all-u-can-eat buffet three times a day and spend an hour eating each time. I would also have snacks in between my meals. I went from 140lbs to 195lbs in under 5 months, naturally. I gained a substancial amount of fat, but I got rid of it with a fair amount of cardio. Right now I weigh 250-260lbs at 7-9% BF. EAT EAT EAT man, then EAT some more.

Dexta is offline Associate Member
    Also it would be a good idea to step up your gym time. 2-3 times a week is very medial when seeking serious results from your body. Good luck with everything though

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    nothin' can be said here except EAT

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member

30kg dumbell flye???

get on the bench press my son

looking at your pics i would say 30kg dumbells would be far too heavy for u to use for flyes anyway

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    What do you want help with exactly? What are you goals?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    ...it was still funny though

I was skinnier than you when I started lifting about 2 1/2 - 3 years ago. To get bigger I started lifting 3 hours a day and eating almost 10,000 calories a day! I didn't use any weight gainers, but I did drink four 50 gram protein shakes every day. I would got to an all-u-can-eat buffet three times a day and spend an hour eating each time. I would also have snacks in between my meals. I went from 140lbs to 195lbs in under 5 months, naturally. I gained a substancial amount of fat, but I got rid of it with a fair amount of cardio. Right now I weigh 250-260lbs at 7-9% BF. EAT EAT EAT man, then EAT some more.
    I did similar... gained 45 lbs... now I am back down 10 lbs but my body fat is under control... at my age I cant keep growing without control of fat... no matter how it goes.. I am still 35 lbs higher then 3 years ago abd gave nice abs now.

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    30kg dumbell flye?!!!
    Hhhmmmm...

divinepwr is offline Junior Member
    I don't even know what 30kg is ! If you want really serious results, you are going to have to hit the weights, squats, deadlifts, cleans, power moves. 2 to 3 times a week is a bit low, but you can work with that if you do it right when you are there. I wouldn't say to cut back necessarily on the cardio, but it seems to be your main focus. Flip that around, and make the weights your first priority.

Thread Information