Ryano2005 is offline Associate Member

Red face Okay finally got my pics up

Hey all, im 19, 6'1 220 pounds and 16.3% body fat now it took alot of courage for me to put these up so please be nice and please excuse the tan lines I wear wifebeaters where I work, I know, but here they are
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Okay finally got my pics up-s3010041.jpg   Okay finally got my pics up-s3010052.jpg   Okay finally got my pics up-s3010045.jpg   Okay finally got my pics up-s3010036.jpg   Okay finally got my pics up-s3010047.jpg  

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    looking good bro keep it up. Any cycles?

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    Other half of your body???

Lookin thick.. keep on growing and hit that chest even harder!!!

TCEL300 is offline Member
    kid you have a serrrriouusss beater tan huh...lookn good man keep up the good work...where r the legs?

Ill be posting some leg pics pretty soon, and I experamented with test e for about 5-6 weeks at 1 shot every 5 days, and I know my beater line is bad.... but I apperciate the feedback i got, I was real worried about posting pics.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    You need to get your diet straight to maximize your results. You are in considerably good shape, but you'd look 10 times better with lower BF.

Latimus is offline Banned
    looking good bro, keep it up...

Well I would like to get my diet down but I dont have a clue on how to set up my diet, this is where i need help at and ive been to the diet forumn but I didnt quit find what i was looking for..... I would like to get my body fat % down to at leat 15 or lower by chrismas but im going to keep searching thanks for the feedback.

diponyou is offline Associate Member
    well if i were in your shoes i would be at the gym 5 days a week and i would hit hard.and as far as diet.
    : chicken(McChickens dont count)
    tuna
    eggs
    oatmeal
    rice
    ground beef
    and theres tons more stuff you can eat.jus eat the rite food.you have a big frame and your type of bodybuild can usually gain size pretty easy as long as you work out rite,and eat rite.

also protein...

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Chicken, tuna, and eggs are not forms of protein? That is a pitiful excuse for diet information. There is a lot more to it than just listing foods that can be eaten. Post up your current diet during a normal day and we will critique from there.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    You look good for 19 yrs old.Nice base.

I suggest getting outside more WITHOUT the tank top...lol...

~Pinnacle~

Jerzey is offline Member
    Looking good

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You look good for 19 yrs old.Nice base.

I suggest getting outside more WITHOUT the tank top...lol...

~Pinnacle~

Anyway, my current diet is pretty bad as you can see, I try to eat every 2 to 3 hours, clean foods, but alot of the time I cant where I work so ill need to set up a diet I can make the night before, but I think im going to go with the lean mass diet sticky, and yea I have a real big frame (thanks to my momma) but any help I can get with my diet would be greatly apperciated.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    Looking good
    Thank you.

bump

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    You do have a big frame; you're gonna be able to pack a lot of size on it once you start cycling, especially if you get your diet in check. I only started thinking seriously about diet this year, and the difference between my work-outs and physique, now vs. then, is like night and day. You've got better genetics than I do, so your results should be through the roof.

(Maybe it's just the farmer's tan and the lawn-mower, but you've look like the lawn guy who gets all the bored suburban housewives climbing the walls. Nice work if you can get it.)

Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim
    You do have a big frame; you're gonna be able to pack a lot of size on it once you start cycling, especially if you get your diet in check. I only started thinking seriously about diet this year, and the difference between my work-outs and physique, now vs. then, is like night and day. You've got better genetics than I do, so your results should be through the roof.

(Maybe it's just the farmer's tan and the lawn-mower, but you've look like the lawn guy who gets all the bored suburban housewives climbing the walls. Nice work if you can get it.)
    lol...but I apperciate the compliments, but in your all's opinion should I bulk up with lean mass or cut down? and I will do my before and after pics if I decide to start cycleing and thanks agin you all.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    id say cut down. you need to shed some Bf, you;ll look alot better dude. def good frame though, big bones is always a plus

thanks for the input, any1 else??

chest6 is offline Banned
    look good man..hit up the cardio..im in the same boat as you tryin to lose 25-35lbs before december

yea, its not easy...for me anyway but good luck getting there by december bro.

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Lookin Good Bro.
    No mention of trying to jump on gear again - that's a big plus!
    Natural is the way to go at your age.

Good luck!
    Last edited by TADOLFI; 10-10-2005 at 07:02 PM.

I apperciate the compliment, and yea I think it will be a while before I go on gear agin, ive been off gear for about 5 months now and still gaining pretty quick with out it so yea...

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    not bad bro...i would concentrate on leaning a little bit, and working on chest definition and triceps...and we cant comment on the legs yet..but good start for sure.
    curious, why did you cut the test e short?

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    not that this matters/has anything to do with ... anything.. but are you a lefty?
    My crazy curiousity is getting at me again.

paintball4ever85 is offline Junior Member
    looking good bro . Check this out, UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet... and make it ur bible for dieting. Just curious what were ur stats before the test cycle?

Okay, my stats before cycle was weight 205- 210 and after is 220-225, and I dont know about bf % and at the time I cycled was when I was 18, I turned 19 August 5th, and the question SnaX asked, no im not a lefty but why do you ask?? and the only thing im worried about on cutting is im afraid I will lose my muscle mass, (what little I have), and the reason I cut my cycle short was I was afraid of the side effects, I wasnt very educated were juice was concerned........I know im stupid........ but im gonna try lean my body on out or cut if I can save muscle mass and with the cutting sticky you think I can get down to 15 % by chrismas? and thanks for help guys and I think I answered all the questions.

bump for more info?

bump

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    yea bro you do have a good base..i wouldnt worry too much about losing muscle mass, if you go to the diet forum and read their cutting sticky it'll give you a good jump..i'd do cardio 4-5 times a week for 45 mins then up it to an hour after two weeks or so...and get urself down around 9-10% bf..you'll have a better perspective on what you REALLY look like at that state..Then you can work on bulking up again and do it more clean this time..you're only 19 so if you stay at it and remain dedicated you'll be on your way to some good gains in no time.

I apperciate that info, bump for any additional info?

bump note

bump

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryano2005
    bump
    Honestly i wouldn't cut... at least not in the traditional sense.

You're young...

No flame, but you're not "Huge"..neither are you 'skinny' in the conventional sense.

In your shoes, i'd take my calories to exactly the number necessary for maintenance of my LBM... At this point, i would then increase my cardio sessions. If i was doing none prior..i'd start with three 30 minute sessions for 2 weeks... bump it to four 30 minute sessions for 2 weeks... Then bump it to four 45 minute sessions for 2 weeks... Then five 45 minute sessions for another 2 weeks. At week 8 i'd assess my body composition... By week 8 you should be noticeably leaner. At this point i'd decide if i wanted to continue in this vein...or if i wanted to lean bulk. By 'lean bulk' i mean a slight increase in calories (approximately 10-14%) over maintenance.

I wouldn't 'cut' in the conventional sense...really makes no sense imo.

Well..then again, that depends on your goals.

If you want a beach body...go ahead and cut now.

My above suggestions were directed in the assumption that you wanted a quasi-bodybuilding physique instead.

Summary: Maintenance + increased cardio...followed by lean bulk.

Thread Information