Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member

Wink Pinkvelvet Competition Pic

Well, I've got the courage to post my pic....this was my first show.
    With a few things in mind.....I never had an off season to bulk, didn't use supplements, and the decision to NOT carb load before the show was up to my trainers. Which, is probably the reason I looked very flat compared to most girls. I came ninth outta twenty....which, considering most were returning for the second or third year, just finished a show in bodybuilding or fitness...I would say..I did unbelievably well. With me coming top ten..next year my trainer and I are looking at top three.
    I was 98 lbs. here. And, looking at 108 - 110 next season. I've really increased strength in shoulders and back...get that nice taper V the judges are looking for. I started with 20 lbs for Military Press three months ago, I'm now at 40's. Lat press downs...started at 75, now at 110.
    Chest Press, started at 65, now at 110. French Press for Tris...started at 20, now at 60.
    Quads...extensions..60, now at 110. Ham curls seated....70, now at 120.

Your more than welcomed to give me some feedback. Now that you know where I started, and how far I've come....these next four months will be the test to push myself harder. Diet season for me doesn't start till end of January or beginning of February.
    What ya think....four months to go before dieting..and, I've been cycling for only three weeks; what kind of gain in muscle should I expect. I'm actually a very tiny girl.
    5'3.

Don't be too harsh!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pinkvelvet Competition Pic-crystal-show-2005-2.jpg   Pinkvelvet Competition Pic-crystal.jpg   Pinkvelvet Competition Pic-crystal-provincial-2005-3.jpg   Pinkvelvet Competition Pic-me-%40%40%40%40.jpg   Pinkvelvet Competition Pic-me%24.jpg  

Last edited by Pinkvelvet; 10-04-2005 at 02:13 PM.

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Looks like blue velvet to me haha.....seriously though, good stuff, lookin lean as hell.

radar1234 is offline Member
    lookin awesome pink!! im out in calgary neighbour.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton5
    Looks like blue velvet to me haha.....seriously though, good stuff, lookin lean as hell.
    bwahahahaha... look awesome pink.. congratulations!!!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    woh... your lean as hell.

whats your off season diet gonna look like?

what did your cutting diet consist of?

what are you cycling?

considering your strength gains your doing really well so far. Good for you. At 98 pounds and 5 3 your body composition speaks for itself. Its hard for women to acheive such low bodyfat and maintain that amount of muscle.

again good for you and congrats on the placing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    woh... your lean as hell.

whats your off season diet gonna look like?

what did your cutting diet consist of?

what are you cycling?

considering your strength gains your doing really well so far. Good for you. At 98 pounds and 5 3 your body composition speaks for itself. Its hard for women to acheive such low bodyfat and maintain that amount of muscle.

again good for you and congrats on the placing.
    Off season diet is consistantly changing every 6 weeks(trying things like rotating carbs). I'm at around 2100 cals a day. I'll give an example here:

Breakfast
    70 g. Oatmeal
    8 oz. egg white
    4 tsp Flax Oil

Snack
    125 g Cottage Cheese/tomatoes
    Apple

Lunch
    1 Can Tuna
    1 whole wheat tortilla wrap
    Veggies

Snack
    2 cups Pumpkin
    1 Scoop Protein Powder
    8 oz. Skim Milk

Supper
    4.75 oz. Chicken
    200 g Veggies
    1/3 rice

Snack
    Fruit
    mini crispies or popcorn
    4 oz. of Cod and veggies or 250 g Cottage Cheese

Calcium Citrate, Vit.C, Multivitamin, Tribulus. Before and after working out: B6 vitamin(and, before bed) and Creatine.

My cycle right now is EQ with three weeks to go before I stack with Win. That goes until Dec. Than, I'm not sure what my trainer will have in mind for me.

As for this coming season...my previous trainers were VERY old school when it came to dieting. As opposed to my new trainer, she allows much more to be an option when dieting. Before show...steak dinner, and in between morning and evening shows...another steak dinner!

So, my past competition diet looked like this:

2 oz. oatmeal
    8oz. egg white (which was cut out one month ahead)

Tuna
    Rice
    Veggies

4oz. Chicken
    Salad
    Veggies

Tuna
    Rice
    Veggies

4oz. Chicken
    Rice
    Veggies

4 oz. Chicken
    Salad

All Vegetables consisted of only Broccoli, Carrots, Cauliflower, Green Beans or Salad.

For the last two weeks, only chicken and veggies were allowed. Aspartame (I HATE black coffee) was cut out, and Distilled water for that amount of time as well.

After the show, I flew to Mexico for a vacation...OMG.....for the first time in my life I had Kankles!!!!!
    Hurt like a motherf$%#r!

My trainers were there to support and tell me what to do 24/7...yet, forgot to warn me of what NOT to do after the show....

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    I have to agree!!

And may i say HOLY COW ure lean as hell!!
    Nice figure though....

Congratulations on ure position...
    Considering the fact that it's ure 1st show!!

Hope u kick ass in the next few upcomin comps.
    Good Luck sweetie.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn girl! You are looking great! Seriously, you are very lean, with good definition. I would say just work on slowly putting on more mass and you will be good to go, but it seems like you already know that. Good luck!

P.S. How much EQ are you running?

Zapp is offline Banned
    You really look great Pink. For being only 98lbs...you couldn't look any better. The only thing I could critique on IS your size. The extra 10lbs you mentioned for next year will have you coming in just right IMO. Congrats on the show, and again you look great!

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Congrats on the top nine!
    Outstanding acheivement for 1st time out in my opinion.

I'm no expert but would venture to say that 7 pounds is completely possible and ten would probably be the max in four months.
    You'll need more on the shoulders, back and thighs - so your trainers may have you go to heavier weights with less reps. (Just my 2 cents)
    Diet might be taken up a few calories for the first four weeks to see what effect it has.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Competitor to competitor...imo you were a tad over-dieted.

Granted you are in killer shape ...but too flat.

Not that that's a bad thing as this was your first outing.

au contraire...i'd rather be too hard than too soft

Hopefully you'll be able to use what you've learnt this year to come in better next year.

Fuller would be better... thus, i'm looking foward to seeing you add 10 lbs to that physique

on a side note... you're pretty as hell.

It's shocking to find someone to be this facially beautiful even when over-dieted.

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Was that BB of a fitness comp? Your legs are great. How's the EQ coming along? Steak is great for bulking. You're lean enough to have 1 a day.. Good stuff. Post a pic on your off season.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos

Hopefully you'll be able to use what you've learnt this year to come in better next year.

Fuller would be better... thus, i'm looking foward to seeing you add 10 lbs to that physique

It's shocking to find someone to be this facially beautiful even when over-dieted.

Exactly what I was thinking. I was expecting to see some not so attractive chick in the pics, just b/c its not too often you see them on here (posting their face), but she is definately very pretty

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    woow looking good, do you want a tan and oil boy???

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    Damn girl! You are looking great! Seriously, you are very lean, with good definition. I would say just work on slowly putting on more mass and you will be good to go, but it seems like you already know that. Good luck!

P.S. How much EQ are you running?
    The bottle is 200mg/ml...I take .5cc twice weekly...and when stacked with Win...thats taken twice a day, eight hours apart. The Win I take is pill form and I think they are 10 mg each.

Quote Originally Posted by TADOLFI
    Congrats on the top nine!
    Outstanding acheivement for 1st time out in my opinion.

I'm no expert but would venture to say that 7 pounds is completely possible and ten would probably be the max in four months.
    You'll need more on the shoulders, back and thighs - so your trainers may have you go to heavier weights with less reps. (Just my 2 cents)
    Diet might be taken up a few calories for the first four weeks to see what effect it has.

Your exactly right...she has me doing a lot for all three...small sets with as much weight as possible without hindering my form.
    This is my split for those:

Shoulder and Hams
    Military Press 3 x 6
    Front Raise 3 x 6
    Side lateral 3 x 6
    Rear Delt 3 x 6
    Roman Deadlift 3 x 6
    Lying Curl 3 x 6
    Seated Curl 3 x 6

Back and Abs
    Crunches to failure
    Rope crunch with weight to failure

Chin ups 3 x failure
    Lat Pull down 3 x 6
    Barbell row 3 x 6
    Narrow Pull down 3 x 6
    One arm DB row 3 x 6

Other workouts are exactly the same sets and reps...and every sixth week is changed...to that there are 10 reps; starting with the most weight I can handle; quickly moving two plates less, another 10 reps, and so on...till there is no more weight...That is ONE set...than I do another two exactly the same. Of course these days have less sets for each muscle group. I'm a bag of shit when I leave the gym after that...I gotta have someone carry my gym bag out........

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos

I think I'll take the last as a compliment..
    Thanks!!!!! And, I'm excited as well to see the extra weight on me for next competition...I think this time around..I'm gonna be the contender that the girls will have to put up a good fight against!

Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    Was that BB of a fitness comp? Your legs are great. How's the EQ coming along? Steak is great for bulking. You're lean enough to have 1 a day.. Good stuff. Post a pic on your off season.

I will post a pic...I've been having a lot of mental anguish over the weight gain...I know...I know..thats good, but, its tougher for woman (I think). It's extra tough fighting off comments from people who watched me diet down to what they called "a cabbage patch doll"...to a more "voluptuous" woman. Some comments are not so kind.

But, I'll get one up soon...

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Hey.... thats as far as I am concerned sorta an old school routine. I know your trying to build some mass, but i think that its possible you may get more out of the exercises if you up the reps to at least 10 per set. I mean I'm willing to put money on it that you fail first due to nervous exhaustion....not muscular exhaustion.

Have you tried supersets or sets with a rep range higher than 10? If so, how was the soreness the next day as far as you can recall, how were your gains.

I think women respond better to higher reps, especially in the shoulders and back. I used to work out with a lady who didnt really start to respond until she got over the old way of thinking heavier is better for stimulation. IMO its not.

I could press 385 pounds in military press at one time and my shoulders are better now and more striated with drop sets of 3 different weights. 2 full sets of 3 for sides, 3 for rear 2 for front using a isolation movement like laterals. Then finishing with 2 sets of 2 weight drop sets with a compound movement like presses or upright rows.

take care.

Hey.... thats as far as I am concerned sorta an old school routine. I know your trying to build some mass, but i think that its possible you may get more out of the exercises if you up the reps to at least 10 per set. I mean I'm willing to put money on it that you fail first due to nervous exhaustion....not muscular exhaustion.

Have you tried supersets or sets with a rep range higher than 10? If so, how was the soreness the next day as far as you can recall, how were your gains.

I think women respond better to higher reps, especially in the shoulders and back. I used to work out with a lady who didnt really start to respond until she got over the old way of thinking heavier is better for stimulation. IMO its not.

I could press 385 pounds in military press at one time and my shoulders are better now and more striated with drop sets of 3 different weights. 2 full sets of 3 for sides, 3 for rear 2 for front using a isolation movement like laterals. Then finishing with 2 sets of 2 weight drop sets with a compound movement like presses or upright rows.

take care.
    Well, during the week that I'm working to exhaustion...is pretty daunting on me the next day.
    Perhaps I'll change it up for next week. and work on 3 sets at 10 reps...

Thanks Dally!

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    woow looking good, do you want a tan and oil boy???

Could always use a tan/oil boy!

It was kinda tuff getting the dye and muscle sheen on in certain places....

Bump for recent pics!

TADOLFI is offline Member
    I bump Nark's bump!

Sta11ion is offline Member

take care.
    Agreed, women have better luck going in the range of 12 and up for reps. As for you, you look amazing I cant believe your age you should do one of those oil of olae commercials I was thinking alot younger then what you are. The only thing is just to be a little harder. That just takes a little of playing with your diet and seeing how you react. But I know going up there a couple of times again, you will get 1st. Awesome work.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    You look great and it looks like you are getting some good help from the board members. Keep training and listen to your body, you will do well!

omnipotent is offline Banned
    you look dope ;P

if u want my opinion , thicken your back slightly so it will give u a fuller appearence from the front and more hamstring .. and you will get 1'st plce for sure : )

OMG!

Pics at this time of the year...c'mon...it's Christmas!
    I'm gonna look fluffier than than the marshmallows on your grandma's candied yams!
    Tell ya what....after Christmas...I will. You'll certainly see the changes in my back and shoulders.

PROMISE....as per request!!!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    Agreed, women have better luck going in the range of 12 and up for reps. As for you, you look amazing I cant believe your age you should do one of those oil of olae commercials I was thinking alot younger then what you are. The only thing is just to be a little harder. That just takes a little of playing with your diet and seeing how you react. But I know going up there a couple of times again, you will get 1st. Awesome work.
    Thanks......I think!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    Well, I've got the courage to post my pic....this was my first show.
    With a few things in mind.....I never had an off season to bulk, didn't use supplements, and the decision to NOT carb load before the show was up to my trainers. Which, is probably the reason I looked very flat compared to most girls. I came ninth outta twenty....which, considering most were returning for the second or third year, just finished a show in bodybuilding or fitness...I would say..I did unbelievably well. With me coming top ten..next year my trainer and I are looking at top three.
    I was 98 lbs. here. And, looking at 108 - 110 next season. I've really increased strength in shoulders and back...get that nice taper V the judges are looking for. I started with 20 lbs for Military Press three months ago, I'm now at 40's. Lat press downs...started at 75, now at 110.
    Chest Press, started at 65, now at 110. French Press for Tris...started at 20, now at 60.
    Quads...extensions..60, now at 110. Ham curls seated....70, now at 120.

Your more than welcomed to give me some feedback. Now that you know where I started, and how far I've come....these next four months will be the test to push myself harder. Diet season for me doesn't start till end of January or beginning of February.
    What ya think....four months to go before dieting..and, I've been cycling for only three weeks; what kind of gain in muscle should I expect. I'm actually a very tiny girl.
    5'3.

Don't be too harsh!
    Ill just update...

Military Press...45's
    Lat Pull downs...130
    Incline Bench Press...130
    Incline DB Press....50's
    Squat.....180
    Hack Squat...210
    Quad Ext.......135
    Ham Seated curls.....135
    One Arm DB Curls...30's
    Seated Hammer Curl....50
    Rope Hammer Curls...90
    Tricep Pushdown....70
    French Press.....70

UGH! Done!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

Ill just update...

Military Press...45's
    Lat Pull downs...130
    Incline Bench Press...130
    Incline DB Press....50's
    Squat.....180
    Hack Squat...210
    Quad Ext.......135
    Ham Seated curls.....135
    One Arm DB Curls...30's
    Seated Hammer Curl....50
    Rope Hammer Curls...90
    Tricep Pushdown....70
    French Press.....70

UGH! Done!

Thats pretty damn strong, especially for your stats

OMG!

Pics at this time of the year...c'mon...it's Christmas!
    I'm gonna look fluffier than than the marshmallows on your grandma's candied yams!
    Tell ya what....after Christmas...I will. You'll certainly see the changes in my back and shoulders.

PROMISE....as per request!!!
    Fluffy pics...me...want...fluffy...pics

Bump!

(sorry..couldn't help myself.)

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Yup your strong

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    don't think i forgot.. bump for recent pics

Ask and ye shall receive!

As promised....after Xmas...well...it is...so....pics are comin...soon!

But, there not purdy!!!!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Come on Pink.. its been 8 minutes where are the new pics?

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Come on Pink.. its been 8 minutes where are the new pics?

Not without my Nark kickin around...and, apparently he's on some travel time vacation...he'd be hurt not being the first.....

Oldman....patience...sweetie....patience
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Not without my Nark kickin around...and, apparently he's on some travel time vacation...he'd be hurt not being the first.....

Oldman....patience...sweetie....patience

I never liked Nark anyway.. well I love him but I don't like him..

Well I guess I will go to the gym since we don't get any fluffy pics tonight.

NARK WHERE ARE YOU.. hello... hello... ello...llo... lo...o...

i'm outta here.

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    hey pinkie you promised me piccy's!!!

jeff5931 is offline Banned

why???

Just curious... I've always wondered why a girl would want to take steroids and get muscular to that extent. It makes you look too manly, and the tits end up looking very weird. I've never understood why a woman would want to look like that, its so unattractive!! Like someone else said you are pretty, but with that body, I dont know... its weird, it dosent look very womanly....

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff5931
    Just curious... I've always wondered why a girl would want to take steroids and get muscular to that extent. It makes you look too manly, and the tits end up looking very weird. I've never understood why a woman would want to look like that, its so unattractive!! Like someone else said you are pretty, but with that body, I dont know... its weird, it dosent look very womanly....

don't git skurred just cuz she's bigger'n u!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information