Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: my pics

  1. #1
    steve0's Avatar
    steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    3,995

    my pics

    my pics im the tan guy hammer away with your comments

    Stats--

    weight--177lbs
    height--5'10

    i dont know my waist,arm,chest,or quad measurments in this pic,
    Last edited by steve0; 01-21-2006 at 10:14 PM.

  2. #2
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717
    definately looking lean, wut r your stats? any cycles?

  3. #3
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    what do you want to know??

    bf?? lacking areas??

    look like a surfer dude.. or a skateboard punk..

    if you are, and that's the look you are going for.. good job..

    if you are body building.. it's time for a bulking cycle..

    and add 10-15 lbs... good base..
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  4. #4
    steve0's Avatar
    steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    3,995
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    what do you want to know??

    bf?? lacking areas??

    look like a surfer dude.. or a skateboard punk..

    if you are, and that's the look you are going for.. good job..

    if you are body building.. it's time for a bulking cycle..

    and add 10-15 lbs... good base..

    im not looking to compete or anything just wanna be in good shape, nor am i a surfer dude or a skateboard punk..but thank for ur comments

  5. #5
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    It was intelligent of you to take your pics next to a tooth pick......decent chest though..I'll give you that much.

    ~Pinnacle~

  6. #6
    steve0's Avatar
    steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    3,995
    damn you guys give the fat kids that post pics more credit than im gettin

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,901
    Youve got a similar shape to a friend of mine,lean and good shape,bit more size needed and you will be awsome.BTW is that ur boyfriend?

  8. #8
    steve0's Avatar
    steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    3,995
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    Youve got a similar shape to a friend of mine,lean and good shape,bit more size needed and you will be awsome.BTW is that ur boyfriend?


    hahahah nah he is my cuz im at one of his track meets for college

  9. #9
    TEXAS's Avatar
    TEXAS is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    113
    very nice body,

    need a blond girl on your side & some wine ..


    that is all I can think about @ this moment

  10. #10
    xtinaunasty's Avatar
    xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    in your dreams
    Posts
    1,381
    they're jealous steve...i think you look GOOD ;D

    yeah, what TEXAS said....hehe

  11. #11
    steve0's Avatar
    steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    3,995
    Quote Originally Posted by TEXAS
    very nice body,

    need a blond girl on your side & some wine ..


    that is all I can think about @ this moment

    i had a blond girl and she got crazy on my ass,

  12. #12
    got fina?'s Avatar
    got fina? is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    677
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    what do you want to know??

    bf?? lacking areas??

    look like a surfer dude.. or a skateboard punk..

    if you are, and that's the look you are going for.. good job..

    if you are body building.. it's time for a bulking cycle..

    and add 10-15 lbs... good base..

    Exactly the same thing i thought.
    I dont know exactly what u want me to comment on?? If u want to get your head blown up uve come to the wrong place.
    If u want my honest opinion then id say u have a good base to work on and look lean. Nothing spectacular u just look very skinny.
    Do a bulker, eat rite then repost your pics.

  13. #13
    steve0's Avatar
    steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    3,995
    Quote Originally Posted by got fina?
    Exactly the same thing i thought.
    I dont know exactly what u want me to comment on?? If u want to get your head blown up uve come to the wrong place.
    If u want my honest opinion then id say u have a good base to work on and look lean. Nothing spectacular u just look very skinny.
    Do a bulker, eat rite then repost your pics.

    not looking to get a big head im bout to start a bulker come November

  14. #14
    testosterona's Avatar
    testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ondacornrselincrknmarijna
    Posts
    2,765
    have you done any cycles in the past? what is your upcoming cycle> and i almost forgot delts, traps, and upper chest needs work. it's kinda hard to tell with those pics. post some better ones

  15. #15
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    im not looking to compete or anything just wanna be in good shape, nor am i a surfer dude or a skateboard punk..but thank for ur comments

    no problems.. you have the same physique is all i was saying.. shows an active lifestyle..
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  16. #16
    steve0's Avatar
    steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    3,995
    thanks for the comments guys, and for those askin i haven't done any cycles..

    Why- im prety young still, and the stuff is exspensive hahahah so in the near futuer i will be lookin into starting a cycle..

  17. #17
    steve0's Avatar
    steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    3,995
    any adivce on what to take guys???

  18. #18
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Very lean man, Good foundation. You are not ready for a cycle, If you want to bulk then you will need to eat more and say goodbye to your little 8pack for a short time. If you are scared to lose your stomache like most guys in your shape, then you will never be able to grow. Good build though, the women seem to go for the skinnier guys now anyway. Good thing I'm married and I can get as swole as I want now.

  19. #19
    steve0's Avatar
    steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    3,995
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Very lean man, Good foundation. You are not ready for a cycle, If you want to bulk then you will need to eat more and say goodbye to your little 8pack for a short time. If you are scared to lose your stomache like most guys in your shape, then you will never be able to grow. Good build though, the women seem to go for the skinnier guys now anyway. Good thing I'm married and I can get as swole as I want now.

    well im starting to bulk now, so i guess it's by by 8pack wich took me 2 months to get, and helo belly, the ladies wont like it but o well

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •