SoulCard is offline Associate Member

My Progress Pics

before pic(last one) is from 2003...up to now...flame away bros! http://photobucket.com/albums/c179/dbsass

SHO NO MERCY is offline New Member
    When did you start your cycles? Or did you even? What did they consist of? How much do you weight now opposed to your earlier pics? Much improvement! Nice work!

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    lookin better man, good work, what does your diet consist of? how many times a week do ya hit the gym? any leg shots? for constructive feedback = chest needs some more attention deltoids look strong from the back pics, can see your arms have gained nicely from the "middle" till "now," lats are lackin a bit but just keep up the hard work bro

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    I just wrapped up a 12 week prop cycle @ 200eod...i was 150-155 when i started..now 200.bs...cycled deca alone for 2 months once (i didnt know any better, listend to my "buddy", jerk) and a deca/dina for 8 weeks in early 2005 and this last one...I hit the gym 3 on, 2 off and eat about 4000-5000 clean calories/day...thanks for the feedback!...my chest has always been my hardest part to develop, otherwise, things are proportionally comin along...any others?

Thread Information