faceboy is offline New Member

Trying to finish off what I started.

So, I was considering posting this in the 'new members area', but I felt it was more involved that an introduction alone.
    First off my stats 4 years ago:
    17-18yrs
    349lbs
    5'10"
    sz 48-50 waist
    My stats now
    22yrs
    195lbs
    5"11"
    165 LBM
    sz 33-34 waist
    Training: Mostly cardio and basketball, daily.
    Intended training in 2.5 weeks when the semster ends, intensive weight lifting regimin with daily cardio in the form of sports and elliptical.

Ok before I post this, I'm choosing the AAS route because I'm tired of the loose skin and the body fat I currently hold. As a cutting cycle, I think it will do what I have left to take off well and fill in the extra skin.
    Starting Mid-May:
    O Tbol:
    wk 1 40mg
    wk 2 50mg
    wk 3-5 60mg
    wk 6 50mg
    PCT: Nolva 2wks 10mg

Diet for the last 4 years:
    1400-1800 cal/day
    No sugar, No white flour products, Little-no Sat Fats.
    Averaging:
    40% Complex Carbs
    40% Protein
    20% Fat

I take a multivitamin everyday, sh1tloads of coffee, and have done ephy for little periods here and there.

My diet once I come back from school and hit the gym/sports:
    2000-2500cal/day
    with a increase in protein to about 150-200g/day
    Remember I know the calories are low compared to what most of you on here eat, but I'm not looking bulk, just cut and replace the fat with lbm.

So my question:
    I've researched all my answers there are no real questions, just looking for feeback, oh and yeah Hello everyone, this is a great forum, I'm glad to be part of it.

The Pictures are: 349lbs, 270lbs, 215lbs, 205lbs, and 195lbs (and sorry for the lack of body shots.

[IMG]
    Last edited by faceboy; 04-23-2006 at 10:08 PM.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    wow man thats a hugee progress!!!! 155lbs inspiration to a lot on here.

what is funny is last night i saw this really obese person and i said to myself "self, I wonder if fat people know that they're fat? cuase if they knew how fat they were they'd do something about it...right?Nah they probably are TOO fat to care"

You def. answered my question! great Job! Great Progress! Now lets get some real pictures on here

Thanks and yeah the 'real pics' will be posted in a couple months once i drop and fill a little...

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    WoW great progress bro. Post some more real body pics up.
    Last edited by juiceboxxx; 04-23-2006 at 09:47 AM.

TinTin78 is offline Member
    That's a real nice comment to make juiceboxxx, if you don't have something nice to say then shut up.

I almost cried here man, I can feel the shit you have gone through being overweight like that and the blessing of being were you are now. I welcome you and wish you good luck with everything.

Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    That's a real nice comment to make juiceboxxx, if you don't have something nice to say then shut up.

I almost cried here man, I can feel the shit you have gone through being overweight like that and the blessing of being were you are now. I welcome you and wish you good luck with everything.
    I said it was a joke fool REELAXE!

and for your info I did say something nice. I congradulated him on his great progress. I dont msg just anyone and say wow after vieiwing their progression pictures.

He's right though, my first cycle has been Rogaine...lol
    I don't mind constructive criticism...

I would just edit it up, it does not do anything good.

ok, but next time he say it to a person who really suffer and I hate that kinda shit.

I would just edit it up, it does not do anything good.
    I went ahead and edited it for you tintin.

Sorry if offended you faceboy. That wasn't my intention. If anything I complimented you twice....

1) By stating WoW great progress

2) saying bald suits you much better (from viewing the couple bald pics you posted)

TinTin you just took my comments the wrong way. Though its the internet and people always take things the wrong way. No hard feelings, its all good bro

I really appreciate that juiceboxxx, take alot of guts, most guys would just throw shit back for hours.

I really appreciate that juiceboxxx, take alot of guts, most guys would just throw shit back for hours.
    N/p bro. I'm not here to fight or argue that shit is soo pointless, especially over the net.

My statement was just missunderstood and maybe it was a lil rude in a funny way (in my opinion) but w.e its done now...lets stay on topic for our friend here......

Great job on the weightloss.

With your diet you have now you will gain nothing on a tbol only cycle. Now that you lost the weight , gear you diet to gaining muscle + I bet your weight training is lacking also. Steroids for you would be a big mistake right now.

mds
    mds is offline Associate Member
    Awesome job on the weightloss. That takes serious commitment. Thats what most of us in here need more of, myself included !

TCEL300 is offline Member
    amazing bro keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Great job on the weightloss.

With your diet you have now you will gain nothing on a tbol only cycle. Now that you lost the weight , gear you diet to gaining muscle + I bet your weight training is lacking also. Steroids for you would be a big mistake right now.
    I agree, you say that you are mainly focused on cardio right now, plus 150g of protein ed will yield minimal gains. Try upping the weight training and reading the diet stickies, you could probably gain minimal bf and add a hellovalot more LBM on a clean bulk.

I want to see how tbol works out once I start in a couple weeks. I got enough for 2 cycles, so for my second if im not satisfied with the results I might go with some form of test stack, but the sides and water retention, as well as the fear of permanent shutdown scare me a bit. Also my main objective is to just look fit not huge, thats why I chose Tbol over Dbol (water gains/more sides) and Var (extra sides/cost). I only researched orals for practicality and ease of administration.

I might bump up the diet a little bit, however I don't think the human body is able to assimilate that much protein. On average the pathway by which protein is broken down into its subunits and used for muscle synthesis seems to be only 60g/daily according to my med texts (I attend Buffalo Med School). Now as with any other mechanism, this occurs slowly throughout the day, so ingesting extra protein to allow for maximum absorption throughout the day is understandable and is why I believe so many of you take so many grams of it a day; to essentialy compensate for the infrequency of administration (even at 5-6 times a day). But I believe I can achieve the same results from a lower protein intake at more frequent intervals, and as a result reducing intake by 100g roughly approximating 700-1000 calories depending on its 'cleanliness.' Now what I am not considering is how much of an effect gear has on protein assimilation (as my texts don't really go into it) but feedback would be appreciated.

And for the record this is more offtopic than I wanted to go as a 'newb' (and the established practices of this board) but I'm just trying to give my rationale for ingesting only 150-200g protein/day rather than 200+.
    Last edited by faceboy; 04-23-2006 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by faceboy
    I want to see how tbol works out once I start in a couple weeks. I got enough for 2 cycles, so for my second if im not satisfied with the results I might go with some form of test stack, but the sides and water retention, as well as the fear of permanent shutdown scare me a bit. Also my main objective is to just look fit not huge, thats why I chose Tbol over Dbol (water gains/more sides) and Var (tendon growth and expensive as hell). I only researched orals for practicality and ease of administration.

^^^^

1.Don't worry about looking huge, cause it will never happen with your current diet and training principles. You will be very dissapointed with your cycles.

2.Anavar and tendon growth, What? Your talking about winstrol maybe?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    You sure lost alot of weight. I'm not trying to flame, but I would have to say you looked better at 205-195. In the last pic you look too skinny imo.

Your body should have no problem gaining muscle though. I'd look into a bulking diet, and stock up on protein and creatine. You need to build up a better base before starting a cycle. It would be a complete waste, imo, to start a tbol cycle now. Build up some muscle naturally, by changing your diet and training ruitine.

Fletch3138 is offline Associate Member
    Ditto, looks like all you can do is get bigger. The last pic you are looking pretty skinny.

Thread Information