Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member

21 yrs old, overall advice

Hey everyone, been a member for a while never posted pics before so here they are. I'm 21 been lifting for about 3 years hard for the past 2 years and I'm just lookin for some overall advice. I have full intentions of running a cycle in time. Right now my biggest focus is my diet just tryin to clean it up but I'm not too worried about droppin weight just yet, I'd rather bulk up until spring time. Sorry I do not have leg pictures I will post some when i get the chance I didnt plan on posting pics so I didnt take leg pics but they are not laggy too badly minus the fact I recently hyperextended a knee and cant lift legs just yet, in time. Do i have a solid enough base? What are my weaknesses? and should i consider dropping fat before running a cycle? Thx
    PS: Thats the g/f's dorm room so don't think i wear that sh*t.

Stats
    6' tall
    201 pounds
    %BF i have no idea
    Chest measures a 45.5
    Arms 16.75
    Calves 16.5
    Quads 24

nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member
    your back looks good.... got a nice V going on

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    looks like you have a very solid base. shoulders a big bro. keep it up and get that diet in check before running a cycle. when you do, you'll EXPLODE. i'd say run a lean mass cycle with test e 500mg wk, and just watch your food and get in that cardio. good luck dude

chest6 is offline Banned
    youve got some big shoulders..i would say bf is somewhere in the 13-15% range

three responses.....come on guys lil help here.

WarthogJ is offline New Member
    honestly man giving good advice is that you work out naturally for about another 2-3 years. cuz i find it hard to beleive that you've reached your maximum natural potential. but thats just me. if you wanna be big, if you wanna be a bodybuilder, wait a while.

bump

Thanks for the opinions guys yea thats funny because honestly I think my shoulders are one of my weaker points.....

Grudge Keeper is offline Associate Member
    I'd say hold off on the cycle for now you have alot off room for improvement naturally.You would be amazed at what a solid muscle building diet and intense training with plenty of r & r can do!Main thing is to stay consistent with it all.You look like you have a good fondation to build from,when you start looking like a bodybuider then you can consider a cycle good luck.

bump......any other opinions???

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    chest i would say is ur weakest point, right now if i were u i would cut down, then u can see all ur musles and whats weak and what not. let me guess ur girlfreinds took the pics in her dorm room.

Yea I've definately started to notice my chest lagging alot lately probably because I quit training it quite as hard because it was unproportionally larger at one point. The weird thing is my chest is what i would consider relatively strong.. but yet it laggs size.... i guess it will come together with more experience

divinepwr is offline Junior Member
    I also think you should try to reach your full potential naturally before you cycle. That's when you will benefit the most. Give it another 2 years of good training and clean dieting.

bump

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    drink lots of water. it may help prevent any future stretch marks. It looks like you have been growing fast by the looks of the stretch marks.
    May want to focus on your chest and triceps. other than that you're looking pretty good.

thx man, yea my stretch marks are horrible, but its not from growing. I think its from doing really really wide dumbell flys etc....

manijak is offline Associate Member
    good job so far dude
    At 6 ft and your frame, I'd say take advantage of it and get up to 215-220 before poking yourself. I know it sounds like a lot but you should be able to get that in about a year or little more.
    my .02

been a long time since i've posted any pics figured i'd put a couple up. This was april 12th with no pump im 205-208 in the pic
    arms=17.25
    chest-46-47
    legs=25
    calves=16.5
    no clue on bf

i need thickness everywhere...any advice i've been really focusing on diet and strict form etc. all comments appreciated thx
    Last edited by Haro3; 04-20-2006 at 11:16 AM.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Great improvements i'd say..

You look leaner

Your arms and pecs look thicker.. so does you back

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    Lookin good man....great progress (chest, shoulders, back look good)...I'd say hit the traps a bit harder lookin a little flat across the top in lat spread, not a flame just tryin to give ya some pointers hope this helps

ProtienShak3 is offline Junior Member
    nice improvement were about the same size i weighed in at 6' 218 yesterday morning u got bigger arms than me though and i think ur a tad leaner than me i think we both have some room to grow natty b4 cycles although it is so dam tempting @#@$@%@! keep up the good work !

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    nice clothes in the first pic

seriously, nice progress! keep up the hard work.

daytrader is offline Member
    Great progress for sure!... Hey sorry if i missed it did you poke yourself yet?... eaiter way some good progress

last year i did what i thought was a cycle but it wasnt real stuff and i didnt know how to eat it was a waste of time and a really stupid move on my part im definately natty for a while longer. Thx for all the positive feed back i definately need thickness in my chest and back and my traps lag BAD they're strong but instead of getting bigger and thicker they just get longer across my shoulders..? but i will work on it thx guys

Quote Originally Posted by derek7m
    nice clothes in the first pic

seriously, nice progress! keep up the hard work.
    lol thx
    Last edited by Haro3; 04-20-2006 at 06:40 PM.

Andorious is offline Associate Member
    good improvements overall, still no leg pics tho? if i had to pick id say ur traps could use some work, but everything else seems to b coming along alright. gj

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    nice.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    damn you cut down alot bro from what you showed me before good job

thx hack, yea ill post some leg pics in a minute

Superballer is offline Associate Member
    yeah.... HUGE improvement if you ask me.

I would say hit lower chest more... that is the one that that jumps out at me as lagging.

Other than that keep up the good work?

Did you post your diet up? If not, what are your macros?

i've reworked my diet a lil i can post it if you want but macros are like 35/45/20 carbs/protein/fat something like that on about 3100 cals 3200 maybe it varies. Yea lower chest is a huge problem i've been doing weighted dips like its my job and im actually rather strong with them but it just wont round out at the bottom, i havent dont any barbell bench motions in about 3 months so im thinkin about going back to that maybe putting flat bench back into my routine right now its only incline dumbbell and dips for the most part. any recomendations on bringin up lower chest? Oh and i went to post leg pics but i cant even flex my leg (yesterday was quads) so as soon as they are good ill post some

RuhlFreak55 is online now Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    i've reworked my diet a lil i can post it if you want but macros are like 35/45/20 carbs/protein/fat something like that on about 3100 cals 3200 maybe it varies. Yea lower chest is a huge problem i've been doing weighted dips like its my job and im actually rather strong with them but it just wont round out at the bottom, i havent dont any barbell bench motions in about 3 months so im thinkin about going back to that maybe putting flat bench back into my routine right now its only incline dumbbell and dips for the most part. any recomendations on bringin up lower chest? Oh and i went to post leg pics but i cant even flex my leg (yesterday was quads) so as soon as they are good ill post some
    maybe we should put decline barbell back in our routine....listen to me for once.....

trin2getswole is offline Junior Member
    keep it up

Good job bro!

If I could make any suggestions I would say work on the upper chest and the traps a little more. With your size, that will make you look ALOT BIGGER!

Awesome!

GP

LEGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! ok my right leg is a lil smaller due to an injured knee that i still need surgery on but until then it lags...i have torn cartiledge and a partially torn ACL. nothin to bad it doesnt bother me any more just keeps me from going heavy and deep. so here they are. By the way thats my roomates side of the room hes a F*ckin pig.

no replies? are they that bad lol

there not that bad at all bro. I would say work on the calves more and overall thickness in the quad. Do you do squats regularly? Legs look thick towards the knee. Impressive because no one else has the balls to post their legs!

GP

Quote Originally Posted by Growingpains
    there not that bad at all bro. I would say work on the calves more and overall thickness in the quad. Do you do squats regularly? Legs look thick towards the knee. Impressive because no one else has the balls to post their legs!

GP
    i JUST started doing free squats again, i couldnt do them for about 6 months because it put stress on my knee tha ti couldnt handle so i did squats with smith machine. Hack squats are pretty painful for some reason so i dont even mess with it so as of now i do squats as deep as i can and lunges are my basic quad exercise. calves suck but i've been tryin pretty hard to get the legs up

im going to start a Phera Plex cycle tomorrow 10/20/30/30 nolva pct 40/40/20/20 with milk thistle and hawthorne any suggestions?

ProtienShak3 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    im going to start a Phera Plex cycle tomorrow 10/20/30/30 nolva pct 40/40/20/20 with milk thistle and hawthorne any suggestions?
    Oh snap! this is a steriod just so you know (not saying you dont) it is not a pro hormone.

I have a bottle of it sitting in my cubbord and primarily what i have read on this sight has kept me from using it. Do a search there are a few cycle results on this forum and for the most part people have had good success with it.

Im goin natty for a while longer myself however the general consensus around these forums is that since it is a "designer" steriod engineered to pass the known steriods profiles thus making it legal for sale (it has since been banned ) why not just do a cycle of a steriod which has been far more researched and used for a long period of time. just my .02 cents do a search dont take my word for it ! but if you do a cycle id be very interested in your results ....make a cycle log if you do Good Luck Man !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information