Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member

Some pics at beginning of cycle....

Here's some upper body pics of me 2 weeks into my current cycle. These were back in July. I'm getting ready to end my cycle in a couple weeks and will post updated pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some pics at beginning of cycle....-100_0147.jpg   Some pics at beginning of cycle....-100_0148.jpg   Some pics at beginning of cycle....-100_0149.jpg   Some pics at beginning of cycle....-100_0155.jpg   Some pics at beginning of cycle....-100_0162.jpg  

And now here's the lower body from the same time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some pics at beginning of cycle....-100_0156.jpg   Some pics at beginning of cycle....-100_0157.jpg   Some pics at beginning of cycle....-100_0159.jpg  

mm190 is offline New Member
    Looking good at the start. im interested to see the end results. What are you running

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Let us know your progress. You already have a good start.

I forgot to post my stats at that time too. I'm 5'7" and at that time weighed 145. I'm now at 158#. I'm on Tren A 75mg eod and Test E 600 mg/wk

ThePump is offline Member
    145 and taking juice?? how long have u been working out and sticking strong to a good diet??

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    im sure you could add some serious mass without gear. make sure to get pics like every other week

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, u look ripped and all but u could have gotten there easily naturally. i would like to see updated pics though to see ur progress

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Constructive comments:
    1. Your nowhere near ready for a cycle experience wise, but it seems many of the people here jump into the juice before their ready.
    2. Your nowhere near ready for a cycle size wise, see comment 1.
    I was 5'6 180 when I begain my first cycle, lean mass.
    3. Your doing your first cycle with tren ?

You look good though my man, these comments are constructive. Although in all honestly you should have had alot more time/size/knowledge before you ran this.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    good luck bro..keep us posted

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'd say for a first cycle the tren was not necessary and at 145lbs you had TONS of room to grow. Goodluck and looking lean.

Yea, I know I started early. I have been training extremely hard for a year now, but I took about 2-3 years off from training. I started lifting consistently at 16 and trained until I was 19-20. And took time off, due to personal reasons. I lost a lot of weight from not training, but stayed pretty lean. I had gained a good bit naturally before getting on juice, but figured I'd get to where I was quicker with it so I started. No biggie, you live and you learn. My mind set has changed a lot and I do want to get some natural size on before my next cycle though.

Here's some updated front upper body pics, I'll take some back and wheel pics in a couple days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some pics at beginning of cycle....-picture-002.jpg   Some pics at beginning of cycle....-picture-001.jpg   Some pics at beginning of cycle....-picture-003.jpg  

wuboy25 is offline Associate Member
    Good improvement already bro, keep it up...

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    WOw, you look great.. Keep working hard.. I don't know about the starting early.. I guess this is being said based on your weight? Anyway there are some experts here but you seem to have a great base keep working hard!!

Oldman

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    WOw, you look great.. Keep working hard.. I don't know about the starting early.. I guess this is being said based on your weight? Anyway there are some experts here but you seem to have a great base keep working hard!!

Oldman
    if he has a great base, then i must have had a fortress when i started

he was small when he started and is still small

id love to see the diet used by the original poster along w/ his training

As far as my diet went, I didn't keep it as clean as it should have been, but at the same time, I'm looking for more mass than leanness at this point. Now that I'm off cycle, I'm eating every 2 hours and eating a lot better and a lot cleaner than when I was on cycle and I feel better.

I am starting to do heavier weight and lower reps to start gaining mass rather than the 10 rep sets that I've done for the past 6 months because I am wanting to get about another 15-20 pounds before my next cycle.

And as far as being small, yeah, I'm still small, but a lot stronger now than I was and I've gained >10% of my bodyweight in a 12 week span. That'd be the same for a 200# lifter going to 220#.

You'd also have to look at training goals. I'm not a powerlifter, and not going to be a powerlifter, I'm into bodybuilding so I'm more concerned with the full ranges of motion and looking good, not how much weight I can move. Not dissing anyone, but it's a different training style that someone just wanting to get stronger

Quote Originally Posted by V5RED
    if he has a great base, then i must have had a fortress when i started

he was small when he started and is still small

id love to see the diet used by the original poster along w/ his training

Dam you are kind of an @ss. I have 70lbs on this guy also but at least his abs are not hanging over his short, hint hint.

Was it to early for him to use AAS?? That is not up to me OR you to decide and not everyone wants to be a tank, some guys may want to maximize what they have.

To the OP, you are going to get bashed by haters here.. some will give good advice that may not be what you want to hear and some are just haters... let them both be the motivation to help you meet your goals.

This is suppose to be a forum to learn and lift each other up not try and break each other down.

Oldman

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you've got a cancer on the back of your neck.. jk... good base.. eat.. rest...exercise in that order to be successful
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Dam you are kind of an @ss. I have 70lbs on this guy also but at least his abs are not hanging over his short, hint hint.

Was it to early for him to use AAS?? That is not up to me OR you to decide and not everyone wants to be a tank, some guys may want to maximize what they have.

To the OP, you are going to get bashed by haters here.. some will give good advice that may not be what you want to hear and some are just haters... let them both be the motivation to help you meet your goals.

This is suppose to be a forum to learn and lift each other up not try and break each other down.

Oldman
    i was honest with him and now let me be honest with you

you are acting like a 3 y/o that got told hes ugly and the comments werent even directed at you

boo hoo cant take criticism(of other ppl)

well i wont tell a skinny dude he looks ready for gear, and as for my fat o well, i could be cut but then id not be gaining serious muscle mass

70lbs great, well i have 150lbs on him, and when i competed back in may i had 40lbs on him and i was leaner(this was b4 any cycles)

i was honest with him and now let me be honest with you

you are acting like a 3 y/o that got told hes ugly and the comments werent even directed at you

boo hoo cant take criticism(of other ppl)

well i wont tell a skinny dude he looks ready for gear, and as for my fat o well, i could be cut but then id not be gaining serious muscle mass

70lbs great, well i have 150lbs on him, and when i competed back in may i had 40lbs on him and i was leaner(this was b4 any cycles)
    No comment, have a good day bro

Oldman

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyspt4
    Here's some updated front upper body pics, I'll take some back and wheel pics in a couple days.
    The gains you made could have been done naturally. I really don't think you should have ran a cycle.

Another thing. Please check your nipples for gyno. Looking at your before and after picts there is a mark difference in size and puffiness.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

eport is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    The gains you made could have been done naturally. I really don't think you should have ran a cycle.

Another thing. Please check your nipples for gyno. Looking at your before and after picts there is a mark difference in size and puffiness.
    i agree with carlos about the gyno did you use proper PCT. And for the AAS too early that is your choice some people tell me i started too young at 21 but it is a personal choice. could you have doen this transformation nat yes but you chose too use AAS and it worked for you KUDOS to you. you look great personally.keep up the good work. "And too each his Own" you can only worry about your self to achieve your personal goals.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Oldman...v5red, if you want to btich at each other...take it to the PMs.

I agree that he doesn't look like he should've touched a steroid for at least 5 years...

But what's done is done.

~Narkissos

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    looks like you beefed up nicely off that cycle. whats your end weight?

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Oldman...v5red, if you want to btich at each other...take it to the PMs.

I agree that he doesn't look like he should've touched a steroid for at least 5 years...

But what's done is done.

~Narkissos
    guess ill try to stay on topic, sorta get sidetracked sometimes lol

guess ill try to stay on topic, sorta get sidetracked sometimes lol
    yup yup. my bad, I should not have said anything.. just hit me wrong. sorry bro.

Oldman

Superballer is offline Associate Member
    Looking much bigger bro, nice improvement.

I have no plans to start any AAS for years, but my question to some of the more experienced is:

Is it possible to gian 13 lbs (on a 5-7 frame, like in this case) through a good natural bulker without gaining substantial bodyfat (i.e. lose your abs)?

He seems to have bulked nicely while maintaining body fat. Is that the AAS at work?

Either way... nice job.
    Last edited by Superballer; 12-02-2005 at 08:59 PM. Reason: forgot a thought

I appreciate all the comments both ways, good and bad. Like it was said above, what's done is done, you all know the same as I that no one can talk you into doing something, you just have to do what you want and learn from it.

I know this could have been done naturally, but I wasn't wanting to wait on the results. I now know a lot more and I'm going to strongly think about whether to cycle again anytime soon or not, that will just come with time.

Post cycle weight was at 162. I've leveled off at 155 and I've been off for a good 2 months now. I've completely changed my workout routine and now I'm doing less reps higher weight so I can add bulk now.

As for PCT, I used HCG and clomid.

Thread Information