Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    nice peaks man, keep it up

diezell is offline Senior Member
    looking good man, keep up the work, if anything i would say youre like me and have to develop the side delts a little more, i would also say try to work out youre neck.

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    looking good man, keep up the work, if anything i would say youre like me and have to develop the side delts a little more, i would also say try to work out youre neck.
    yeah i've always had a real long scrawny neck...i weighed 135lbs at one point senior year in high school then i really learned how to diet and train for mass and bulked up quite a bit...my neck and traps i've neglected alot...i saw immediate gains in my arms and i guess have been obsessed with getting them huge that everything lagged behind a step or two

ward065 is offline Member
    for building your traps more, i would focus on heavy barbell and dumbell shrugs......and also throw in a few close grip upright rows in there

if youre planning on competing, getting your neck/traps in proportion with your arms is very important

yeah i know. im nowhere near competition ready. i need good amount more size and i need to concentrate more on my weak points then i have to cut my body fat down...i figure it'll be a few years before i compete...i might do a show within a year or so jus to get some experience...but im not really concerned too much with competing now, it's jus in the back of my mind

here's my most recent back pic..i dealifted for the first time tonite and loved it....hope to see some good progress by incorrporating them into my routine
    Last edited by operationgetbig; 04-12-2007 at 10:53 AM.

solarisdude45 is offline Junior Member
    You have done very well to be so young (if you don't mind my saying so). I wish you well in your endeavor and hope you reach your goals.

I hope you will be wise in your reaching your achievements.

Good luck and God BLess,

Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member
    nice work, keep it up....i was going to run that cycle in the future the 12 week one...hope it works keep me posted...definatly look big

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by solarisdude45
    You have done very well to be so young (if you don't mind my saying so). I wish you well in your endeavor and hope you reach your goals.

I hope you will be wise in your reaching your achievements.

Good luck and God BLess,
    Good Post

Put me in a good ol' mood!!

bbgonnabe is offline New Member

Smile

G*d, you look bigger than 195!!! Awesome pecs and lats! Arms look great in MM pose. What's your measurements?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    looking big brother. awesome competition base. you ever think about the stage?

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Hey man....i pretty well have the exact same stats but shit you look way thicker, hats off to you.

the only things i really measure are my arms and waist...i go mostly by the mirror...weight doesnt really matter to me it's more how i look
    my arms are like 17.25 cold and a lil over 17.5 pumped my waist is like 31-32 inches...i've been bulking all summer...im like 195 in the morning's when i wake up before i drink anything or eat anything...at the end of the day after my workouts with all the water i drink throughout the day and food i eat im slightly over 200...around 203ish

here's a new pic my girlfriend took after we ****ed
    Last edited by operationgetbig; 04-12-2007 at 10:53 AM.

You seem to be doing well.
    From your pictures, you are getting bigger.

I guess the only advise (and at that you don't need it) is to watch your fat intake.

Thanks for sharing.

Impitious is offline Junior Member
    God damn you're big.

I've been lifting for about a 2 years as well and I'm the same age.
    How much do you think the cycle of test e at 400mg/wk helped increase your size to what you are today?

it was a really short cycle only 8 weeks...i should have ran it 12 weeks cause i didnt see too much weight gain at all...i ran it up at school which was stupid cause i wasnt eating right at the time due to the shitty meal plan i had...it honestly didnt make any drastic changes...jus a lil bit strength...i didnt really see much of anything till about week 6...this is why u should run a 12 week test cycle for ur first cycle...mine was pretty much a waste...over this summer when i had more access to food and money i saw more gains naturally then i did when i ran my cycle up at school..it's more about diet and training technique then the juice...i plan on running sust at 500mg/wk for 12 weeks (125mg eod) with proper pct and hope i see some ridiculous changes with this cycle...i should have waited to do my first cycle when i was more knowlegable about steroids ...this 12 weeks of sust i feel is gonna be my first real hardcore cycle...that 8 weeks of test e at 400mg/wk was a waste of money...should have waited

What is your workout program, if you wouldn't mind posting it. I'm really curious.

I have a 3 day split of:
    Chest/Bi's
    Shoulders/Legs
    Back/Tri's
    Then a day off.
    Then I repeat the day that I did first, alternating each week. And then two days off.

monday: chest
    tuesday: legs
    wednesday: back
    thursday: shoulders
    friday: arms
    sat + sun: off

sometimes i skips arms on friday and do triceps with chest and biceps with back if i cant make it to the gym monday thru friday...i hardly do abs which i should i know but i keep my abs tight constantly in pretty much every exerice especially squats. i jus recently started doing power exercises like deadlifts and cleans and presses.

whenever i use dumbells for a certain exercise one week i'll use a barbell the next week...for example...flat bench dumbbells one week then the next week flat bench barbell...i've tried a lotta different stuff sometimes i'll do flat bench with the bar 2 or 3 weeks in a row then do dumbells like that too...i pretty much jus keep the intensity high...i look forward going to the gym most of the time...it's on the days when my mind set isnt there where i have shitty workouts.

It sounds like a pretty solid workout.

I am thinking of maybe going back to doing one specific muscle group a day, like yours, instead of combining them. By the time I get to my secondary muscle, like biceps, I'm pretty tired and my workout starts to lag.

Disciple is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like you got the right mind set you need to get where you want to go. Keep doin the deads and start doin some abs you'll definitly be glad you did.

yea i think im gonna do em tonite...im gonna alternate abs and calves everyday...or at least try to...anything is better then nothing i guess

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    All is good .... Who is the girlin your avatar?! Tell Me

im not sure who it is actually...i like to call her vanessa

I would like to call her my wife.

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    great frame man, you are lucky !

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by operationgetbig
    im not sure who it is actually...i like to call her vanessa
    lol about vanessa, she really looks like a vanessa and i thought hte same thing.

Did you get bloodwork done. I am a year younger than you at 19 and plan to think about hittin the E when i am 20.

just wondering if you got bloodwork done, if you did, were you as high as before you used

ethanmusc is offline New Member
    nice results dude. hit me up @ [email protected]. would like to ask some of your workout routines.

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    lol about vanessa, she really looks like a vanessa and i thought hte same thing.

Did you get bloodwork done. I am a year younger than you at 19 and plan to think about hittin the E when i am 20.

just wondering if you got bloodwork done, if you did, were you as high as before you used
    never had a blood test before or after my cycle...i was dumb then...dont make the same mistake i did...i didnt really do any research...i jus trusted a "friend" of mine who i thought knew what he was doing...i ended up doing an 8 week cycle of test e at 400mg/wk...didnt see too much till week 6 then when i really started to feel the stength kick in is when i stopped the cycle...at least 12 weeks and at 500mgs/wk...im doing a sust cycle soon at 500mgs/wk for 12 weeks (125mg eod) with proper pct...im jus waitin to order my clomid and nolva...gonna tell my parents not to open any of my packages cause im gonna say it's their christmas gifts and i dont want them to see em...i plan on gettin a blood test before and after my cycle this time...hopin i see some good gains this time...i have access to lots of good food too since im livin at home and my mom's a cook plus im goin to a real gym and not a crappy college gym...the dumbbells werent even heavy enough there

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    thanks anyways. thats one thing i would like to compare before i make up my mind. i would like to see before and ater test levels

ward065 is offline Member
    this may sound rediculous......but i don't think you should hide it from your parents.

Why do i say this? Because eventually, they will find out- unless you are extra extra cautious. Perhaps you will forget to dispose of the needles properly, or you will accidently leave a vile out in plain view. Perhaps they will begin to suspect you are growing too quickly, and do their own search.

If they find out, they will most likely be shocked and horrified. They will probably get very angry. I would recommend telling them.....calmly and honestly- if you believe they will accept it.

If you know they will reject this and tell you to move out for instance, then you'd be best making damn sure the gear is locked in a safe somewhere, in a locked briefcase, etc- and always make sure you don't accidently leave your gear out

nah that's ok...im goin do it my way

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information