monte45 is offline New Member

almost 19 and looking to soak as much info as possible

Hey whats up, im gonan be 19 the 25th im about 5 10 and im 222 been trying to bodybuild for almost two years its tough w/ nutrition and stuff w/ football and still being in highschool but once footballs over it should get a little easier i have alot to learn about nutrition so if any one could help me out there i rather learn from ppl rather than some book or website and i started my first cycle about 8 weeks ago i got 2 weeks left. im doing a 10 week cycle of deca 500 mg a week tapered on and goin to tapper off also. i stacked w/ 50 mg dbols tapered on and off also i started the db's one week before the deca and finished that acouple weeks ago took obv a multi vite 200mg b-6 and 12, 200mg milk thistle, and for post cycle i have nova and clome i plan on taking the nova one week after my cycle ends for 3 weeks at 10 mg a day i dont see much estro but just to play it safe and 2 and a half weeks after my last shot ill take the Clomid 50/100 mg per day for 3 weeks tappered so tell me what u think of the cycle and ur opins and dont think i went into this blind because ive left a post kinda like this on another website and they were like ur only 18 u know nuthin your to young blah blah i know thats what many ppl think but i did it so i would just liek some helpful advice, but anyways thats not the case ive done countless hours of research i reserched from may till september lol and obv i still m looking for info theres never enough i enjoy hear ppls opinons about everything so im not at all blindfolded so w/e u can leave leave it and it will be really appriciated thanks.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    I have to admit you look good...but I hope that deca and dbol only cycle doesnt shut you down...

HULKBOY is offline Member
    well first off welcome to AR....... what was your weight before you cycled? and whats up w/those legs......

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome

Quote Originally Posted by HULKBOY
    well first off welcome to AR....... what was your weight before you cycled? and whats up w/those legs......
    i was 205 and my legs are 27" but i havent done them since august 20th 3 days b4 my football camp started because i cant walk for 3 days after i train them ha so that would mean no football and unluckily i blew out my hammy 3 weeks ago w/ a pretty bad strain so i have to see how that pans out to hope fully good so i can hope rite back in it after thanksgiving game, but legs are my favorite to work so once i shave um up and get one or two workouts in ill post it.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    hey i see that pats jersey in the background..kid is good to go....look solid bro

Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300
    hey i see that pats jersey in the background..kid is good to go....look solid bro
    thanks
    ya its authentic i got it signed by bru the last game of the season gainst the 49ers last year my friends fathers friend rents houses and at the time david patten was renting one of his houses and we got to go eat w/ them after the game and stuff i seen him and i had to get him to sign it lol

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    i like how we flamed the other guy for being on a deca only cycle and not this guy for being on a deca + dbol cycle...you look good and i know you dont want us bein like "oh you are a noob you dont know nothing" and i wouldnt say that because you obviously do know a good deal about bbing if you have that physique...but i feel obligated to tell you that it was a dumb decision to do a deca dbol cycle...you gotta have that test thrown in tha mix...i hope you dont get decadick (a dick that doesnt work)...as for suggestions on body parts, your tris look weak from your rear lat spread and your lower back looks like it needs some hard work but everything else is lookin REAL GOOD. i hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    i like how we flamed the other guy for being on a deca only cycle and not this guy for being on a deca + dbol cycle...you look good and i know you dont want us bein like "oh you are a noob you dont know nothing" and i wouldnt say that because you obviously do know a good deal about bbing if you have that physique...but i feel obligated to tell you that it was a dumb decision to do a deca dbol cycle...you gotta have that test thrown in tha mix...i hope you dont get decadick (a dick that doesnt work)...as for suggestions on body parts, your tris look weak from your rear lat spread and your lower back looks like it needs some hard work but everything else is lookin REAL GOOD. i hope this helps.
    thanks brother and i knwo what deca dick is and it works trust me lol ya alot of ppl have told me to take test on a deca cycle i didnt want to go crazy at first u know but maybe i shoulda hit some cyp instead of the deca but im happy w/ my results gotta pull the pct rite tho but thanks for the crit ya my tris are my weakest an my lower back i havent worked since ive been on cycle because i started afew weeks after football started so actually i havent done it since liek late august cuz my ass aint walkin never mind plain football so im pickin up on that hard after thankgivin thanks again bro

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    No need to taper on or off... that is very old fashioned thinking. For one Deca even jumping in at full strength has a built-in taper effect. Deca takes 3 weeks for 1 injection to release its drug so the idea would be to take the biggest dose up front so you dont have to wait so long for it to activate. As for Dbols... this is not good, you should consider getting a testosterone . Testosterone enanthate is the best companion for deca, you can load both deca and testosterone in the same pin/needle.

It works like this, deca has a 3 week release time, testosterone enanthate has 2 week release rate. Its generally recommended to take somewhere around 50 to 100 mg short of double the deca's MG per week in testosterone. For example 300 mg of deca with 500 mg of testosterone per week would be a excellent starting cycle. Do not taper the beginning although if you are afraid of alergic reaction or other issues, you might want to try 1/2 CC of each drug a few days before taking your first real dose just to see if you have an issue. Also if you inject wrong, not knowing what you are doing, smaller amounts to practice with wont hurt you as bad as say shooting 3 CC's into the wrong place (into vein or into fatty cell area between skin and muscle).

Now on the tapering issue, this is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: End your deca injections 2 weeks before the testosterone. So lets say you do 10 weeks of deca AND testosterone enanthate, plan to have enough testosterone that on week #11 and week #12, you take NO deca at all but you take a reduced level of testosterone enanthate. If your cycle has 500 mg testosterone per week, your week #11 and 12 should have just 150 to 200 mg of testosterone per week. This gives you a chance to wear off the deca and also allows you to wean down the estrogen levels in your body while having estrogen protective levels of testosterone . This type of wean down of testosterone and giving deca a head start to wear off will result in a much improved recovery of your natural testosterone production when you are ready to begin clomid and get back to normal. This will also reduce your after cycle losses dramatically and help you keep much more of your gains. Dbol will not support this and in fact Dbol is the "king" of "loosing everything you gained" when you exit steroids . Dbol gives you a temporary gain like no other but its terrible to go thru all this trouble and see yourself shrink back to starting point faster then you gained it.

As for steroid induced sterility and post cycle reduced testosterone production which can last for YEARS after a deca cycle, your best bet is to find some tongkat ali, a chinese herbal that CAN cause you to continue producing testosterone and maintain sperm counts even when on a deca cycle. Take the tongkat ali for the entire duration of the deca cycle and continue taking it 2 months after. This will dramatically minimize the damage to your balls and manhood and is much safer then using HCG . Tongkat ali is available at GNC and/or can be found on the internet very affordably in the brand names of "Red Kat" or "Dynadrol". You will need enough bottles of this to support taking 2 pills a day for the entire cycle and 1 to 2 months after.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I gotta agree people usually get flamed for one hitting the juice at your age and two for the first cycle you ran but i'm no flaming anybody just good luck and try reading up a lil more before jumping into your cycles bro but you do look pretty good so keep up the good work.

Thread Information