testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

"UPDATE" 19yrs 190lbs

alright, some of you guys caught my thread in this forum "me at 19yrs 175lbs". this is my update at wk 6. test e 600mgs wk. i'm up about 15lbs from 175 to 190. sorry for the quality. comments and opinions please....thanks

t
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "UPDATE" 19yrs 190lbs-p1010178.jpg   "UPDATE" 19yrs 190lbs-p1010183.jpg   "UPDATE" 19yrs 190lbs-p1010198.jpg   "UPDATE" 19yrs 190lbs-p1010207.jpg   "UPDATE" 19yrs 190lbs-p1010217.jpg  

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    looking great brotha... hit those upper legs hard, you are in week 6... use it to your advantage and reap all it's benefits... You're looking lean, with 15lbs... good sheit!

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    looking good bro. may want to hit the upper chest more. square up that chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    looking good bro. may want to hit the upper chest more. square up that chest.
    your right lavinco. that's one of my weakest points. i incorporate inclines every chest day. my upperchest is lit up the day after too, but it doesn't seem to grow much. thanks for the input man, constructive critisism is what i need

i have the same weak spot. I can grow lower all day long but getting upper is slow for me

beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    You said you are at week 6. How many more weeks do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by beyonddriven
    You said you are at week 6. How many more weeks do you have?
    i have 6 more of enth than ill switch to prop until wk 14, then pct. i plan on running inj winny at 50mgs ed for the last 5wks as well

nyny2916 is offline Associate Member
    in ur other thread u said ur eating 3500-4000 calories a day, have u seen much fat gain at this amount cuz im eating around 3300 and scared to go higher cuz i hate fat lol

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    lookin good test...keep it up man. looking forward to seeing the end results thats for sure. u have a great base to work with which is awesome

mds
    mds is offline Associate Member
    try doing some weighted dips, might help give you a wider chest

HummerRecovery is offline New Member
    Lookin great man. I'm about 172 at 6'2". Getting ready to start my first cycle on test-e, after seeing your progress I can't wait. What does your workout plan look like? keep up the good work!

ThePump is offline Member
    you seem a bit young and small for steroids alrdy. i'm not meaning any offense by that... i just thought maybe if you had your diet rly good you could have gotten those results. but regardless your lookin good man. keep hitting the weights hard and u'll love the out come i'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePump
    you seem a bit young and small for steroids alrdy. i'm not meaning any offense by that... i just thought maybe if you had your diet rly good you could have gotten those results. but regardless your lookin good man. keep hitting the weights hard and u'll love the out come i'm sure.
    well, what's done is done. i started lifting and i was 6ft 140lbs. i gained 25lbs naturaly in a year....4-5000cals a day consistently. most people don't know what it's like to start out that small with shiity genetics. also, i have small bones so my wieght is low. i know plenty of people that outweigh me by 20lbs, but i outlift them. don't think that my diet isn't dialed bro, i wouldn't be seeing 15lbs in 5wks w/ letro if it wasn't. thanks for the concern though. thanks everyone for the replies and support. keep em coming

t
    Last edited by testosterona; 10-26-2005 at 02:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JeRrYcRaCk
    in ur other thread u said ur eating 3500-4000 calories a day, have u seen much fat gain at this amount cuz im eating around 3300 and scared to go higher cuz i hate fat lol
    not to much fat that i can tell, no. when eating 3500cals you can get it from pretty clean foods. when i was eating 5000cals, that's when my 6pack started to disapear but that's all part of the bulking game. don't expect to stay lean if your trying to gain wieght. bulk first cut later.

Quote Originally Posted by HummerRecovery
    Lookin great man. I'm about 172 at 6'2". Getting ready to start my first cycle on test-e, after seeing your progress I can't wait. What does your workout plan look like? keep up the good work!
    thanks man. well without going into a detailed workout:
    mon; legs
    tues; chest tri's
    wed off
    thurs; back bi's
    fri; legs
    sat; shoulders tri's
    sun off

i'm starting to train legs twice a wk because the are lagging behind. i also work tri's and bi's twice two since they are both smaller muscle groups and recover quickly
    good luck with your cycle man

copenhagen is offline Member
    lookin good test. i will definately like to see end results bro. good luck

maybe I am nuts but I train every muscle group out 3 times a week while on a cycle and 2 times a week while off.

monday-saturday with sunday off right now

do you find that working out a certain muscle group once a week benefits more than twice?

just curious

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    well, what's done is done. i started lifting and i was 6ft 140lbs. i gained 25lbs naturaly in a year....4-5000cals a day consistently. most people don't know what it's like to start out that small with shiity genetics. also, i have small bones so my wieght is low. i know plenty of people that outweigh me by 20lbs, but i outlift them. don't think that my diet isn't dialed bro, i wouldn't be seeing 15lbs in 5wks w/ letro if it wasn't. thanks for the concern though. thanks everyone for the replies and support. keep em coming

t

i'm sorry man i wasn't tryin to push you over the deep end or anything. i was just speaking my mind. sorry if it offended or upset you by any means. those are some good gains... when i started working out i was 6'0 150lbs and gained 55lbs in about a year naturally. i didn't realize that it was that much more difficult for others to do just the same. sorry dude

i'm sorry man i wasn't tryin to push you over the deep end or anything. i was just speaking my mind. sorry if it offended or upset you by any means. those are some good gains... when i started working out i was 6'0 150lbs and gained 55lbs in about a year naturally. i didn't realize that it was that much more difficult for others to do just the same. sorry dude
    55lbs in one year naturally!

What are you ****ing crazy!? You must have hit a growth spurt time in your life.

it's the honest truth too... and i think i did hit the weights at the perfect time... at the end of the year i was 6'2 and 205lbs... funny enough i took cell-tech. ha ha... and i learned how to eat.

and the shitty thing is... is that i'm now 200lbs but of course more cut and learned how to adjust the workouts to my bodies needs and what have you. now i'm tryin to get up to 220. we'll see how that works out.

no worries man. i know i'm young. but this is basically my life, so i do what i can to improve myself. i know if i kept eating perfectly than i couldve gained a little more. it's hard though with my metabolism. if i have one shity day, i'll lose the 2lbs i gained from the previous two wks of 4000 cals ya know. it got to be a little to tedious. thanks for your concern though, those are some amazing natty gains!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    maybe I am nuts but I train every muscle group out 3 times a week while on a cycle and 2 times a week while off.

monday-saturday with sunday off right now

do you find that working out a certain muscle group once a week benefits more than twice?

just curious
    grosssllyy overtraining

why change training frequency on/off cycle??

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    grosssllyy overtraining

hey chest you post whoring mother fvcker. lavinco, he's right, your overtraining bro. stick to one muscle group a wk, twice for the smaller groups if you want. 3x's is way overkill. back to business.......

TCEL300 is offline Member
    test lookn good brotha...solid mass put on from the first pix keep it up bro

grosssllyy overtraining

recovery time is quicker. i am getting good results 21 lbs in last 5 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300
    test lookn good brotha...solid mass put on from the first pix keep it up bro
    thanks brotha, i can always count on your support. almost time for the winny..... just a couple wks.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    awwww sh!t..throwing some winnie in there?...im gonna get some pix up soon u cant be the only handsome SOB on here for the ladies

haha, nice! ya, first time with some winny. we'll see how it works out, should be NICE!

chest6 is offline Banned
    dammit test..im supposed to be waiting til im 20 but you are making it too tempting to start sooner than that

do it man, just wait. i'm hearing all these stories about my endocrine system being fvcked for life. i hope i get lucky.

chest6 is offline Banned
    im gonna try as hard as I can..I turn 20 in 15 months thats gonna be really damn hard

oh shit, your not even 19 bro? oh no, that is gonna be a challenge. you ever think about trying anavar to tide you over. that particular AAS was manufactured for growing kids. not that your that much youugner than me, but i get the feeling this might be a safe/safer route

im gonna try as hard as I can..I turn 20 in 15 months thats gonna be really damn hard

hell yea it is... just buy some more lmg, ephedrin, and cleanse... lol

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    oh shit, your not even 19 bro? oh no, that is gonna be a challenge. you ever think about trying anavar to tide you over. that particular AAS was manufactured for growing kids. not that your that much youugner than me, but i get the feeling this might be a safe/safer route
    ya man..i think i just might keep running max lmg continuously til then

im gonna be so pissed if they make lmg illegal again pump and i cant get it...thats why i jumped to aas last summer anyway..cuz they made my prohormones illegal

testosterona, is your avatar your most recent picture? man you went far beyond a gyno problem, you look completely like a woman.
    You really should increase your nolva intake.

ha, you like her. she's fvkin hot. i wish i knew her though

Thread Information