Thread: Critiqe

maxxmuscle is offline Junior Member

Critiqe

Hey guys just getting ready to start my second cycle of test 400 and fina. just giving the before pics, then ill post the results in a couple months. let me know what you guys think or what i should do instead thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Critiqe-49351319_151602619_0.jpg   Critiqe-49351686_151603607_0.jpg   Critiqe-49351945_151604345_0.jpg  

chest6 is offline Banned
    Looks like you need to work on your legs from what I can see. I would get a good bulking diet in order.

ward065 is offline Member
    you look very good- def go ahead with your cycle. how many mg of each are u gonna take?

Fina 75mg EOD and The test 400 .75ml mon and thurs. I wanna through some deca 300 in with it to put on some size and i have heard good and bad about that...any opinions

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    ahhhh good ol camera phones. test 400 ouch!!! lookin good thoug h man, i'm sure you will see awesome results from that cycle. LEGS?

lol Ill show the legs after the cycle...that is definately the weaker point

yeah there are mixed opinions it seems on adding Deca / EQ to a Test and Tren cycle. Right now i am doing prop and fina eod and am having good results. But if i were to do a longer cycle, i may consider adding the deca, and sticking to mostly longer esters because i can only handle eod for 5 or 6 weeks max.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    bro go with tren ED....i went EOD and i had sides...i hardly have any on ED shots...good luck lookn good man

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    ripped

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    ripped
    Yes..Very...

~Pinnacle~

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    very ripped...good chest, abs, shoulders, back...work on arms.

Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300
    bro go with tren ED....i went EOD and i had sides...i hardly have any on ED shots...good luck lookn good man
    that is not true for everyone. I've been doing EOD and the sides are not bad at all (for me, everyone is different!!). Additionally, it is the overall dosage, for example per week, that seems to matter with sides for most people. For many people, a low dosage of tren (300-400mg) seems to work very well, with limited sides.

However....as i said everyone is different. Personally i could not tolerate the pain of ED shots, and tren and prop are both active in your system (3 day halflife) so eod should be fine for most people...as it is for me

i think your idea of going eod is the best idea.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Lookin very lean, if you wanna grow you will need to eat more to add size. Don't be afraid to blur your 8pack a bit, you can always get it back after you're done bulking.

Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    i think your idea of going eod is the best idea.
    If you ever saw a chart of how blood levels peak and valley doing EOD shots(using short ester gear),you'd have a different opinion on this.But honestly,it's no skin off my nose how you run your cycles.

~Pinnacle~

how can that be the case though if short acting gear is active in your system for 3 whole days?

Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    how can that be the case though if short acting gear is active in your system for 3 whole days?
    At the 24 hr mark after injection,the drug starts to clear your system.And continues to do so.By the time you hit your next shot 48 hrs later,you're near the valley(dose wise) with that drug.On day 3,it's practically gone.To keep blood levels stable.You need to shoot every 24 hrs(short ester gear).Sure you can get results EOD,but ED is where you get the BEST results.

~Pinnacle~

ok...my last comment on this because i dont want to hijack the thread. The problem with ed for me anyway is the after injection pain; i can't stand it. And as a result, i know it would interfere with my workouts significantly (i have to wait at least a whole day between a quad shot and a leg workout, otherwise the pain is unbearable) and the same with delts, the pain is very high the next day, and i can't work arms, shoulders etc

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Cut each cc with .5cc of oil or go with something with a longer halflife if this is the case.

Thread Information