AnabolicUserName is offline New Member

What the hell is this?

First of all, hi! I've been on this board for some time now trying to educate myself but never posted anyting.

I'm on my first cycle and taking susta @ 500mg/week (250 on sundays and another 250 on thursdays). I'll be taking my 11th injection today and this far I've had good gains, it's just that when I woke up last friday I noticed something that never happend before... take a look at the picture below. The small area is where I did the injection, the larger area is a bit swolen and hurts like f-cking hell. The pain has decreased as the days passed but I'm still a bit limp. : / Ever seen anything like this?

Please excuse any misspelling or incorrect grammar.

Edit: You should be able to see a big red blotched area. If not I'll try to get a better picture. Thanks.
    Last edited by AnabolicUserName; 03-28-2006 at 04:53 PM.

beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicUserName
    First of all, hi! I've been on this board for some time now trying to educate myself but never posted anyting.

I'm on my first cycle and taking susta @ 500mg/week (250 on sundays and another 250 on thursdays). I'll be taking my 11th injection today and this far I've had good gains, it's just that when I woke up last friday I noticed something that never happend before... take a look at the picture below. The small area is where I did the injection, the larger area is a bit swolen and hurts like f-cking hell. The pain has decreased as the days passed but I'm still a bit limp. : / Ever seen anything like this?

Edit: You should be able to see a big red blotched area. If not I'll try to get a better picture. Thanks.
    Well if the pain is decreasing you are probably in the clear. I had an infection in my quad that looked just like that. My infection resulted in surgery, really bad news. Yours appears to be much less serious. If your pain gets worse or lingers for some time, accompanied with a fever go to the doc and get it checked out. What company is your sust?

Quote Originally Posted by beyonddriven
    Well if the pain is decreasing you are probably in the clear. I had an infection in my quad that looked just like that. My infection resulted in surgery, really bad news. Yours appears to be much less serious. If your pain gets worse or lingers for some time, accompanied with a fever go to the doc and get it checked out. What company is your sust?
    The thought of surgery makes me panic. :P

Sustanon '250' i.m.
    Mfg.By : Abbott, Karachi.
    For :Organon-Pakistan Ltd.

Edit: btw, what did the surgery involve and how did it affect you efterwards?
    Last edited by AnabolicUserName; 10-09-2005 at 04:08 PM.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicUserName

WHy the **** did you inject on the top of the quad?!?!?! You're supposed to inject in the side of the quad

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    It's an inflamation...quite common.You'll live...

~Pinnacle~

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    It's an inflamation...quite common.You'll live...

~Pinnacle~
    yup, that doesn't look like anything to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    WHy the **** did you inject on the top of the quad?!?!?! You're supposed to inject in the side of the quad
    It's not uncommon for the redness to take over near the injection site but not on. Sometimes injecting my delts I get the redness from my tricep down but not on the delt.

Thanks

What causes the inflamation? I thought I'd be clear... I'm using Medi-Swab (skin cleansing wipe for topical administration) making sure I'm clean then using one needle to suck the susta from the bottle and changing it to another for the injection.

Please don't hate me for any stupid questions.

patrickmill is offline Banned
    /username

patrickmill is offline Banned
    /nic

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    This thread is a month old man

Jackedinthebox is offline New Member
    Bro, get a nursing procedural guide or something! That is probably one of the worst places you could be putting that sust, aside from your eyeball or directly into your Dick, lol! You've got internet access. Do a little more research next time and find out where you really are supposed to stick that stuff. You are taking enough risks, why invite more potential problems?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackedinthebox
    Bro, get a nursing procedural guide or something! That is probably one of the worst places you could be putting that sust, aside from your eyeball or directly into your Dick, lol! You've got internet access. Do a little more research next time and find out where you really are supposed to stick that stuff. You are taking enough risks, why invite more potential problems?
    I was told, by a friend (bid friend ), I could inject both in the side and on top... obviously not after doin a little more research on it. I've done 4 injections on top and it was the fourth that went bad. Anyways, I will never hit my quads from the top again.

Also, my leg went back to normal after a few more days from when I posted.

thickmass is offline Member
    It's not a toomer

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    It's not a toomer

haha.... who's your daddy???

Thread Information