Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore

Talking Well.... Its a Start!!

Whats goin on guys,
    First off.. Happy Halloween To Everyone!! Personally its one of my favorite holidays.
    So I finally got the balls to post some pics... I know, I know. I need to work on... well everything. haha
    But 11 months ago I was in rehab for umm some drug related problems I had. You know how it is.. you start hangin out with the wrong ppl and doin the wrong things. So when I went into the place I weighed 155 to 160. Now at 6 foot 3... 155 pounds is really freakin skinny. So in there i woke up and realized that i was wasting my life. So i started lifting in the weight room there and eating right. I got out in April and came home, got a good job, got back in touch with my family and am generally gettin my life together. So i have been lifting 4 days a week, gettin 2500 calories and am in the process of upping the calories by another 500 everyweek. Overall I have gained 25 pounds, But most of it was i think natural weight that i lost doin the drugs. Now that i have gotten that back i am really starting to bulk up. These Pics are from 3 months ago. I am tryin to get my camera up and runnin to post new ones to show my progress but it doesnt want to work. I have only been taking protien shakes in the morning. No-Xplode pre workout and a protien and carb rich meal post workout. Im not really looking for any critique because like i said i need to work on everything. But the progress for me has been huge compared to what i was. So im proud of myself for stayin clean and taking up liftin iron to keep me out of trouble and to make me a healthier and well sexier individual lol. I would like to thank everyone on this forum who has help answered any questions. I appreciate you all. The fellowship this forum has is amazing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Well....  Its a Start!!-whoohoo.jpg   Well....  Its a Start!!-hah.jpg   Well....  Its a Start!!-heh.jpg   Well....  Its a Start!!-hehehe.jpg  

HULKBOY is offline Member
    Good to hear your gettin your life back in track man. if your gainin off of 2500 cals a day thats good man just keep liftin hard and eatin good and stay clean BTW what are your goals.

Wiggum is offline Associate Member
    Much respect bro. Keep it up the good work and good luck!!

Goals..
    I would like to get up to a nice 210 pounds naturally. I have a high metabolism so Im not to concerned about gaining fat. Yea 2500 calories is working but not like it used to so im upping them to about 3000 next week and then 500 everyweek after that as i see needed. After reaching my goal ill start to think about using anabolics to achieve more results. But i am just takin it slow. Learning which muscles and their complimentry ones to work. And experimenting with my diet a lil bit. Makin sure my form is on par then worrying about how much weight i can lift and so on. Also I dont know if its from the use of the drugs or just from being out of shape but my endurance is kinda shabby so im starting to do sprints every other day to see if i can fix that.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    looking good. stick with it!

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    nice
    keep up the hard work..
    and your a winner already cause you do have your life back..
    well done
    keep it up...

thank you collar

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    nice man, you look good for just starting out. sounds like you have a bright future to look forward too. keep it up man, good luck

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    keep it up man. stay away from all the bad stuff - i've seen crank n tina mess up lives that are close to me. good for you to find a friend in the iron.

Thread Information