Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ward065 is offline Member

pics of me

pics are about 1 month after the conclusion of my 9 week test-e 500mg and deca 400mg cycle.

How am i looking? please be honest, any criticism or comments are appreciated!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pics of me, 4 weeks after cycle-back-1.jpg   pics of me, 4 weeks after cycle-frontbicepsflex.jpg   pics of me, 4 weeks after cycle-front-1.jpg  
    Last edited by ward065; 10-16-2005 at 08:51 PM.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    You look pretty buff to me, but damn, you're ugly

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    You look pretty buff to me, but damn, you're ugly
    huh?

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    You are very lean, you look good bro. What are your goals? You have a good healthy looking physique. I would want to be thicker than that though, what kind of calorie intake did you have? The drugs were right for it. Wanna be big? eat big. good job bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by wink182
    You are very lean, you look good bro. What are your goals? You have a good healthy looking physique. I would want to be thicker than that though, what kind of calorie intake did you have? The drugs were right for it. Wanna be big? eat big. good job bro!!
    generally for my diet i eat whatever i want, but i focus on lean meats, i love fruit, for carbs i sometimes have rice, macaroni and cheese, spaghetti, etc. Calories on cycle were 4,500. Now off cycle, i am currently eating 3,800 calories....i know i won't be gaining as much now, so i do not want to go chug on fat. But even at 3800 i still only do cardio for like 20 minutes per session. i don't usually like to eat a lot fatty foods like ribs, cream sauce with pasta, etc, because it makes me feel sick and not working out.

i do want to get thicker too, really, i'm working as hard as my body allows me to.....i'm 23 also. (well, almost lol!)
    Last edited by ward065; 09-12-2005 at 08:52 AM.

falker is offline Associate Member
    looking good bro, damn that test and the zits that follow eh!

Quote Originally Posted by falker
    looking good bro, damn that test and the zits that follow eh!
    many zits seemed to boil out of my skin on my back when on cycle, lol. oh well.......if u look closely i have a ton of stretch marks under my arms too. sucks

didn't get any gyno though, that was my main concern, esp. the deca gyno, but i never got any and i found nolva/ b6 was not necessary.

Jerzey is offline Member
    Was that your first cycle?

I think you look pretty damn good if I don't say so myself...

Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    Was that your first cycle?

I think you look pretty damn good if I don't say so myself...
    yes ma'am...was my 1st @ 23. i was gonna run it longer but my gains really diminished by 8-9 weeks, but during the first 7 i had pretty awesome gains, broke through some nasty plateaus that held me back. Now of course i have new barriers, i'm doing absolutely as much now as i can to get through them, but it will be 2-3 months before my next cycle. But i am extremely pleased ,not only of the results but i've avoided the dreaded "crash" as i'm still training extremely hard. Ran a good regimen of PCT, included HCG during the last 2 weeks of the cycle and a little bit after my last injection. Then i did my clomid and a little bit of nolva at the end.

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    yes ma'am...was my 1st @ 23. i was gonna run it longer but my gains really diminished by 8-9 weeks, but during the first 7 i had pretty awesome gains, broke through some nasty plateaus that held me back. Now of course i have new barriers, i'm doing absolutely as much now as i can to get through them, but it will be 2-3 months before my next cycle. But i am extremely pleased ,not only of the results but i've avoided the dreaded "crash" as i'm still training extremely hard. Ran a good regimen of PCT, included HCG during the last 2 weeks of the cycle and a little bit after my last injection. Then i did my clomid and a little bit of nolva at the end.
    Considering that was your first cycle, I'm very impressed... especially with the fact that you didn't keep running it after you knew your gains were diminishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    Considering that was your first cycle, I'm very impressed... especially with the fact that you didn't keep running it after you knew your gains were diminishing.
    thanks.....yeah, i did not really see a point in continuing to run it after. Basically i had a 5 week window where my strength/ weight/ reps went parabolic, and it began to level off after that...i think this is the best way to do it, in my research i've read that at around 10 weeks , androgen recepters get depleted and gains will diminish (not sure scientifically why though!)

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    pics are about 1 month after the conclusion of my 9 week test-e 500mg and deca 400mg cycle.

How am i looking? please be honest, any criticism or comments are appreciated!
    Your back looks like mine when I cant use dawn for soap in the shower. Wasnt there something about to be a vet you had to show a picture with bad acne... well there you guys have a good bacne picture.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    looking good...

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    androgen recepters get depleted and gains will diminish (not sure scientifically why though!)
    It's because they just get super saturated. Think of it like pegs and holes. Normally, you've got lots of holes. When you wheeze the ju-uice, you start filling them all up.
    I'm impressed that you stayed so lean on Deca . Are you doing good mornings and deads and other lower back exercises? Your erector spina don't look proportioned to the rest of you, but that's just nit-picking.
    When SwoleCat gets here, he'll bust your chops for not showing the wheels.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    good work

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Upper looks good, I would just say chest is lagging a bit and lats need some work. But overall looks like a good physique. Where are the legs though? Tell me you train legs.

How tall? and weight?

Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    It's because they just get super saturated. Think of it like pegs and holes. Normally, you've got lots of holes. When you wheeze the ju-uice, you start filling them all up.
    I'm impressed that you stayed so lean on Deca . Are you doing good mornings and deads and other lower back exercises? Your erector spina don't look proportioned to the rest of you, but that's just nit-picking.
    When SwoleCat gets here, he'll bust your chops for not showing the wheels.
    well i think i stayed lean on the deca because i did not overeat. yes i ate a lot but i only ate when i felt hungry; off cycle i seem to be less hungry so i eat less (But still a good amount of food)

i am not sure what you mean about my lower back, i do deadlifts with over 400lbs. is there a part of it that is not developed as much?

here are some leg pictures; my legs have always lagged a bit behind my upper body. i think it is partially genetic- especially my calves. But having said that i added nearly an inch to my calves during my cycle! train them every 4 days, with up to 350lbs standing under a smith........and when i get a good pump i always do high reps, 20-40 generally after my warmup

regarding my chest i agree that it is lagging somewhat. Within the past month i have began changing up my routine more. i used to be stuck on doing the same routine all the time and recently decided to change it up. for example, one week do decline flies, the next do cable crossovers, or laying cable flies, and switch up barbell and dumbells a bit too
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pics of me, 4 weeks after cycle-legs.jpg  
    Last edited by ward065; 09-10-2005 at 09:47 AM.

ok i might get flamed for this too hehe........i've been training for roughly 3 years now i believe. but it was only 14 months ago (a little over a year ago) that i got super serious. When i say super serious i mean above and beyond what is normal, for example

a) doing more reps than i thought was possible- going beyond my perceived failure

b) , doing forced reps, esp. with triceps and biceps.

c)doing super sets, for example with calves, pushdowns, and curls. (begin curling 70 lb dumbells, immediately drop to 60, 50, 40, and 30 lbs in back to back, skin bursting sets)

d) Static Movement, especially with pulldowns and shrugs (holding at the bottom as long as possible and then come up as slow as possible) also do it a lot with single arm lateral or single arm front raises on a cable- hold it up as long as i possibly can, and when i can't hold it go down absolutely as slow as possible.

e) focus on squeezing the muscle, flex my arms as i do curls and flex my chest when i do flies. also have done fairly slow ass to floor squats which i feel have helped

yeah this is tough, but i feel i have done in 14 months of super serious training what some have done in years. it feels awesome pushing yourself to these limits, your arms so f****** pumped you can hardly move them, your shoulders big and filled with veins looking like they may explode

Every training day should be like this, otherwise you are just wasting space in the gym.. good job, keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Every training day should be like this, otherwise you are just wasting space in the gym.. good job, keep it up.
    ya, well 95% of people i see @ the gym talk and do a crappy workout, they just go through a few motions with light weight. Then some of them approach me and are like "how do you get big" well these same guys come in 3 days per week and do sloppy workouts, generally only training chest and biceps each session. maybe some sloppy chinups too.

how are my wheels looking, please be honest with me here. Are they as out of proportion with my upper body as i think they are or is it not as bad? thanks

The things that should be like two thick, span bridge cables (erector spina), that start at your belt line and go up to the bottom of your lats along your sine, those muscles are the ones I am talking about. Heavy good mornings and straight leg deads are how you train them.
    I can't tell you if your wheels are in proportion to your uppper body. No one can with those pics. You need a total body shot for that. Can't see the hams or calfs either. Do you have split between your leg biceps? Can you see the heart shape in your calves?

Post full pic, Like 63901 said, hard to tell. But from the looks, yes they are lagging, but legs take time and Tons of hard work. They will come around. Took me a good 2yrs doing Quads Mon and Hams Thurs to see any results. See my before+afters in pic sec.

Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    The things that should be like two thick, span bridge cables (erector spina), that start at your belt line and go up to the bottom of your lats along your sine, those muscles are the ones I am talking about. Heavy good mornings and straight leg deads are how you train them.
    I can't tell you if your wheels are in proportion to your uppper body. No one can with those pics. You need a total body shot for that. Can't see the hams or calfs either. Do you have split between your leg biceps? Can you see the heart shape in your calves?
    regarding my calves, they have become much better defined over the past 3 months since i've been training them every 4 days and doing high rep movements to failure, but my calves are still relatively small, they have grown a bit though. this is somewhat of a genetic disadvantage.

as for my back i found a page that tells you how to do good mornings, looking at the movement though i doubt i would be able to use a lot of weight, but i'll have to build up. According to exrx though the standard deadlift works the erector spina as primary; good mornings and romanian deadlifts work it is secondary and hamstrings as primary- see here http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/...BDeadlift.html

Maybe I'm doing 'em wrong. I get mad pumps down there doing: squats, clean and jerks, deads, stiff deads, and good mornings.
    I read some where on here that you need to do good mornings with about 40-50% of what you squat to go up in squats since you need a strong back to squat heavy.
    Good luck.
    You know what? Shifting too. Maybe it's just 'cause my B&M Ripper is hard to throw.

here's a new one, a front body pose
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pics of me, 4 weeks after cycle-front-flex.jpg  

Take one with legs included w/upper. Lookin lean.

i know it's very easy for me to be lean lol- i eat a lot of food, still almost 4000 calories off cycle, i even do very occasionally eat sweets, for example yesterday for breakfast i had a big cinnamon danish. It is true though that i am less hungry now than when i was on cycle however. also i have leg pics in a post above

any guesses what my bf% is? i weigh 187 now at 5'11"- i gained about 13 pounds of lean mass on my cycle with virtually zero added fat.

holy crap, i didn't realize just how much i gained from my cycle before i looked at the before photo i took just a week before my cycle began. it looks like i've gained muscle and lost fat (and gained weight)...kind of suprising as some would say with deca , but it worked well

This is the BEFORE Picture. Another thing i noticed is the test caused me to grow more hair on my abs/ chest, you will notice with the before picture it isn't there. But i feel a million times better now than before my cycle, even though i've been off for about a month
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pics of me, 4 weeks after cycle-before.jpg  

ok i think this is the last pic for now. Unfortunately the lighting was a little off but someone asked me to do that front pose showing my legs so i did it. actually my legs seem to look better here. maybe it is because i lost the deca bloat (the leg pics i posted are about a month old i think)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pics of me, 4 weeks after cycle-front-flex-quads.jpg  

no offense, thats pic is shtty quality.

jesse_james is offline Member
    Nice pics bro

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    This is what I like to call great genetics for bodybuilding. Most of us here could do the exact same cycle, eat the same food and work out with him everyday and still not look as lean as him. That's just how it goes..Some got it, most don't. Sucks but true....
    Keep up the good work.! You have the potential to be one of those big nasty rip MF'er if you want it..

Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    This is what I like to call great genetics for bodybuilding. Most of us here could do the exact same cycle, eat the same food and work out with him everyday and still not look as lean as him. That's just how it goes..Some got it, most don't. Sucks but true....
    Keep up the good work.! You have the potential to be one of those big nasty rip MF'er if you want it..
    i actually keep thinking i have bad genetics!!! neither of my parents have ever lifted weights a day in their life.

i am now beginning to think my genetics are pretty good for my upper body now though, but i have known for awhile that my quads and calves are a real pain. Calves especially, they're not very big at all but yet they are strong. Quads, well in summary: I bench MORE than i SQUAT.

i stil love working out though! not only because i get bigger but because pumps feel so damn good. and yes i like the word freaky- family already thinks that i am nuts, but i'm just getting started with my physique

yes, i did make what i believe to be some incredible gains from my cycle-it was my first- and it wasn't very long either. Basically there was about a 5 week window where i added an incredible amount of strength and muscle.....but after that i could feel the effects diminishing so i called it an end and began my pct. I think this was a good choice that i made. I always listen to my body...i did by ending my cycle for one thing. I also listen to it when im hungry, full etc- i don't eat too too clean, diet about 20-25% fat i believe. But i do eat a lot of lean meats. I was eating a LOT (for me anyway) on the cycle, i was so hungry all the time too- i was eating something like 5 big meals a day, now i am eating a bit less which is also listening to my body, because if i kept eating that way i'd put on fat, and not muscle.
    Last edited by ward065; 09-13-2005 at 05:10 PM.

Legs take a lot of time and hardwork, they'll come along, keep hitting them hard and give them adequate rest

hey guys just a quick question, since my test/ deca cycle ended roughly 35 days ago, how long should i wait b4 my second cycle? would another 2 months (roughly 3 months total between cyclesl) be a good idea? i'm already getting pumped, i am going to take test and tren for the next cycle. Maybe a very very little bit of deca to help with joints, but no more than 100mg/week.

Hehe i haven't gained anything strength or weight wise in a month as is expected- lifts are the same and the reps did decrease a very little bit, 1-2 reps per set. so i can't wait till my next cycle when i can blow up even more. Gaining muscle off cycle is extremely difficult, however, i am confident that i can gain at least a little bit between now and then.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    3) don't try to gain muscle off cycle, but rather try to maintain what u have achieved throughout..............2) tren is something i am not even messing with, it scares the shit out of me for some reason.....................1)wait at the minimum the same time u were on a cycle including pct.................let ur body rest prior to the next run, very important for gains.....…………….......

yeah i actually am excited about tren , i've heard people report spectacular results when using it with test......read a few people that put on like 80 pounds to their bench in ONE cycle (Well, that would outpace my bench increase on this last cycle by about 45-50 pounds!)

Time on=Time off. This is just a generalize statement to help novices so they won't stay on. If you'd like to do it right, finish your PCT wait a month and then have bloodwork done. Post it on here, and we will help you determine where you stand.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Time on=Time off. This is just a generalize statement to help novices so they won't stay on. If you'd like to do it right, finish your PCT wait a month and then have bloodwork done. Post it on here, and we will help you determine where you stand.
    then i guess i have it about right on track because the cycle was for 9 weeks, + 4 weeks PCT= 13 weeks. maybe i'll wait a little longer though

Bloodwork. Did you miss that part of the post? I'm not kidding, it really is a good idea. Try www.directlabs.com so you don't have to mess with a doctor appt. 220$ gets your total/free test, and a comprehensive test. Descrete and easy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information