juicedOUTbrain is offline Associate Member

1st Cycle Results **(UPDATED WITH BEFORE PICS)**

im 20...5' 10"...ive only been lifting for 2 years...i started at 145lbs at 25% BF( real out of shape) this at week 11 of my 11 week cyp, eq, winni cycle...no pics of legs, there way behind but I AM working on them! the cycle was as follows...

week 1-10 cyp200 (400-600mg/week tapered to 200mg then 100)
    week 1-8 eq (200mgs/week)
    week 7-11 winni (50mg eod)

i went from 160(after a 3 month cutting diet(last picture)) to a little over 180lbs...i put on a little fat... PCT was nolva/clomid/clen /trib/cell tech, lots of protein and kept my calories up since its the winter now...its been 3 months since my last shot of cyp, i am still the same weight, almost the same strenght just fatter... i already felt like shat and broke out but i think im done recovering.

wut do guys think? i can take critism

the last pics me precycle after a shredding diet
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st Cycle Results-front-unflexed.jpg   1st Cycle Results-most-muscular.jpg   1st Cycle Results-back-flexed.jpg   1st Cycle Results-arms-up-front.jpg   1st Cycle Results-most-muscular-2-pre-cycle.jpg  

Last edited by juicedOUTbrain; 11-07-2005 at 07:41 PM.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    LoL man that first picture is a true example of lethargy, I'm just messin with you, seriuosly you look pretty good, good job on getting into shape sounds like u had a good transformation. Your traps look pretty f'n big and your back has some nice definition cut up a lil more and you'd look pretty good. The one thing i noticed was ur bi's lack peak...i have no idea how fix that i think its alot of genetics because i've got the same damn problem other than that not bad maybe hit chest a lil more but over all lookin good keep it up

TCEL300 is offline Member
    lookn good bro...might want to edit the pix so u cant see your face for privacy reasons...just a thought...look solid thou

thanks...i appreciate the compliments...yea my chest needs work, i was hittin it twice a week when i was ON...but it came a lonng way from b4 the cycle...i kinda started with nothing...the bis Ive been workin on too, no matter how low my bf is i cant get good peaks, i think im gonna start doing more repetitions like 15, and work it different then how ive been working my bigger muscles...

DOES ANYONE HAVE ADVICE HOW TO GET MORE OF A PEAK ON MY BIS???

?...i do straightbar follwed by hammers, reverse grip, and preacher with tris inbetween each workout

TCEL300 is offline Member
    hammers and barbell are mainly for size bro...cable concentration curls will work..concentration hammer curls work for me also

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    solid look bro. keep at it!

concentrated curls worked for me, real focus on pinching at the top

copenhagen is offline Member
    do you do the same arm workout every week? If so then i would change it every week. don't let your muscles accustom to the same exercise. if you don't want to change your w/o then just change the order you do it. lookin good bro, what are your plans now?

thanks

Thanks for all the replys..Im definitly gonna start doing some concentration curls again...I've been working out strictly for mass for the last two years with the exeption of my pre summer/cycle cutting diet...im going to start switching up my arm workouts this weak and well see how that goes...

for now ive been off for a few months...i am all done recovering and im actually heavier than when i was ON...im going to keep putting on weight..try to hit 190 by march, then cut march, april, may down to around 180 hopefully around 8-9% BF. Then i plan i doing my last cycle for a while and breaking 200lbs...

Im surprised that my PCT worked so well has anyone else had similar experience???

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicedOUTbrain
    thanks...i appreciate the compliments...yea my chest needs work, i was hittin it twice a week when i was ON...but it came a lonng way from b4 the cycle...i kinda started with nothing...the bis Ive been workin on too, no matter how low my bf is i cant get good peaks, i think im gonna start doing more repetitions like 15, and work it different then how ive been working my bigger muscles...

?...i do straightbar follwed by hammers, reverse grip, and preacher with tris inbetween each workout
    imjust like you man im 20 did my first cycle at 150lbs 8%bf went up to 175lbs 7%bf while on cycle then kept almost all strength, actually gained weight up to 180lbs but bf went up from 7% to about 10%
    i think my best muscle now is probably either my delts/traps, or my BI'S for the insane peak i have on them which has not gone away at all after the cycle, my bicep workout is as follows :

3-4 sets for each exercise

preacher barbell curls twice a week,
    concentration high cable curls (these are key!) twice a week,
    45degree dumbbell curls on a seat twice a week,
    standing hammer dumbbell curls twice a week,
    palms up barbell curls twice a week

i also workout my tri's abs and calves twice a week these four muscles all seem to recover relatively fast for me compared to the larger muscles

im purposely continuing to bulk into winter is over when i will then drop my bf,
    i would say that this would probably be a good idea for you too to ensure keeping your gains for the long run

beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    Look good for your age. Most would say you juiced too young but I cant give you crap for that since I did the same. Keep it up, dont let down b/c you are off the juice that is key. Why such a low amount of eq? Even for novices I have never seen anything below 400mg/week.

got any before pics???

Grudge Keeper is offline Associate Member
    Looking pretty good getting some help with your posing and you would look almost twice as good in those pics keep up the good work.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Glad to see you didn't over do it on the mgs. You have real good potential, so keep it up. Don't forget about those legs.

thanks for all your responses...i ran the eq at the low dose because i only had 10ccs of it and i figured: 1) i need to run a lower dose than the cyp (400mgs/week) 2) better to be on it for 8 weeks at 200mgs/week than 4 weeks @400mgs/week...although i did up it to 300mgs when i uped the cyp to 600mgs for a week or 2...

i appreciate all your critique...im still training hard and i got big plans for next summer...i wana hit 200lbs...

u guys think thats possible, i heard that you make the best gains on your first cycle???

im gonna post some pre cycle pics tommorow morning... i dont think i have any shirtless pics from b4 i started lifting...

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    no dues payed here

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

IF you wanna get your bicepts bigger, then you gotta pay your dues. If you dont know what that means, you were not ready for roids. my 2 cents

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    im 20...5' 10"...ive only been lifting for 2 years...i started at 145lbs at 25% BF( real out of shape) this at week 11 of my 11 week cyp, eq, winni cycle...no pics of legs, there way behind but I AM working on them! the cycle was as follows...

week 1-10 cyp200 (400-600mg/week tapered to 200mg then 100)
    week 1-8 eq (200mgs/week)
    week 7-11 winni (50mg eod)

i went from 160(after a 3 month cutting diet) to a little over 180lbs...i put on a little fat... PCT was nolva/clomid/clen /trib/cell tech, lots of protein and kept my calories up since its the winter now...its been 3 months since my last shot of cyp, i am still the same weight, almost the same strenght just fatter... i already felt like shat and broke out but i think im done recovering.

wut do guys think? i can take critism
    Not much to criticize... still have some body fat but looks like its around the 15% range (still healthy). I notice you have the famous steroid induced "red skin". Very red, actually as red as you are, makes me wonder if your cycle ran longer then 11 weeks as stated...

BTW, that red skin from steroids lasts a long ass time... sometimes a full year. I get it and it sucks when all winter long, people ask me how the funk I got a damn sundurn in the middle of winter when really I havent been in the sun since August.

lol...i appreciate your response NTPBAdude...the red skin is just the result of too much tanning...im very light skinned and i always look very red the 1st few days after tanning...

i assure you the cycle was only 11 weeks...im trying to post before pics but theres a problem with the server...theyll be up sometime soon...

chest6 is offline Banned
    good work..except i dont like your cycle one bit

please elaborate chest 6...what did i do wrong? any advice would be greatly appreciated and followed...i learned everything I know from you guys and id like to add some more knowledge to my routine...

i also actually misstated that i ran the winny from 7-11 weeks, i actually ran it from 9-13 weeks...

this is me at 158lbs around 8% BF...i did a 2 1/2 month cutting diet...200gsProtein/day...100gs dextrose (post workout) no other carbs exept a piece of whole wheat toast in the morning...lots of lox (smoked salmon) tuna, chicken, lean cuisines, lean chicken, steak...only supps were MCT, CLA, Flax seed oil, protein and cell tech post workout to maintain muscle mass...

i also quit smokin grass, cause that puts fat on me like crazy...between my sloppy diet, lowered test, raised estrogen and crappy sleep...

planning on doing the same thing before next summer but maybe adding some clen and nolva to it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st Cycle Results-most-muscular-2-pre-cycle.jpg   1st Cycle Results-pre-cycle-back.jpg   1st Cycle Results-abs.jpg  
    Last edited by juicedOUTbrain; 11-09-2005 at 06:53 PM.

wow ur chest had some whicked striations get that lean with your size now and you'll be happy

chest6 is offline Banned
    I would have done it like this
    1-13 cyp 500mg a week 250 mon morning/250 thurs night (no need to pyramid doses..this is outdated)
    1-12 eq 400mg
    10-15 winny 50mg ed

but u would have done just fine with just cyp for 500mg for 12 weeks. You could have done fine just cutting first with diet and cardio..and then bulked with the above cycle. I am not trying to take ANYTHING away from you, you made some excellent progress..and I give you major props. I am cutting myself right now and I got a ways to go.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I would have done it like this
    1-13 cyp 500mg a week 250 mon morning/250 thurs night (no need to pyramid doses..this is outdated)
    1-12 eq 400mg
    10-15 winny 50mg ed

but u would have done just fine with just cyp for 500mg for 12 weeks. You could have done fine just cutting first with diet and cardio..and then bulked with the above cycle. I am not trying to take ANYTHING away from you, you made some excellent progress..and I give you major props. I am cutting myself right now and I got a ways to go.
    Ah, you beat me to it. Also, no need to taper you doses....

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    nice bro me and you have pretty much the same build as you do now, i'm starting my first cycle next week..nice job..and what was your diet like during this cycle??

Safety31 is offline Banned
    looks like your forarms are bigger then your biceps..u got a weird build

Quote Originally Posted by Safety31
    looks like your forarms are bigger then your biceps..u got a weird build

i dieted for too long and my muscles slowly burned away while i tried to burn that stubburn lower belly fat...my forearms didnt shrink because i was using them everyday at work as a mechanic...thats no longer a problem as you can see from the 1st pics....

about 3 weeks before the cycle i upped my cals to 3500...i really just ate everything with the intention of gaining as much weight as possible and not having any noticable fat storage until the summer was over...maybe benefit off the rebound effect of the diet...i instantly started loosing my cutness but i still looked good until a few weeks ago... i lifted everyday for 1hr max, sometimes twice a day. kept my reps real low and gained some serious power which I have kept as of now.

NORcalJuiceMonkey is offline New Member
    how were the side effects on that cycle?

suprisingly low...broke out for like a month...felt real grumpy and tired for maybe a weak or 2...this cycle definitly didnt shut me down tho i never really felt too bad...

here we go again: JOB's 2nd Cycle

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Big difference there. Way to go.

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    How did you like WInny? what was ur experience on that??

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    what was ur lifts like before/after?? bench, deads, etc..

the winny was great! like being juiced out already and going on juice!

all other questions please direct to my new thread heres the link

Second Cycle Journal: Test C, EQ, Wini

gide0n is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beyonddriven
    Look good for your age. Most would say you juiced too young but I cant give you crap for that since I did the same. Keep it up, dont let down b/c you are off the juice that is key. Why such a low amount of eq? Even for novices I have never seen anything below 400mg/week.
    Ditto

Thread Information