NevrSayNevr is offline Associate Member

Smile Erndog...My First Pics.

I just want to start off by saying I wanted to show you all who I am and the current shape I am so you can see where I'm going in future pics. I know that my AR family will be open and candid about their opinions, and I welcome that!!!! I know my flaws and know what I need to do in order to acheive the body I want. I slacked off from my workouts the last couple of months, and ate like crap, a bunch of sodas and junk food, now I am back on the lean bulk diet for the last 2 weeks. I am serious now and there is no turning back. I need ALOT more mass to even be considered a decent guy on this board, but as I said, I am being totally open with you guys and gals. I was around 135lbs. for most of my life until about 8 years ago when I started working out and putting some size on, I eventually got up to 203 -205lbs at one point about 3 years ago, then I slacked off. I am now roughly 170 lbs at 5' 9-1/2 " and unsure of my bodyfat % since I have not had it tested yet. I will not take anything personal, and welcome all comments, I know the truth hurts but I am willing to accept that. I hope to enjoy my stay here on AR and maybe I can even contribute in a positive way. Thank You
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Erndog...My First Pics.-dsc01013.jpg   Erndog...My First Pics.-dsc01017.jpg   Erndog...My First Pics.-dsc01018.jpg   Erndog...My First Pics.-dsc01019.jpg  

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    good luck bro looks like u have a fairly solid base to work from.

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    i think you look good,you have a good base to build from, and if you have been 205 then you should have no problem getting back to that weight.

juicedOUTbrain is offline Associate Member
    yea u look good man....your backs deff your strong point...just at least break your previous weight before you think about gear! youll be a bigg boi...

You have a good base, you just need to eat every 2-3 hours and eat small meals. Just eat enough food to grow, without adding size to your waist. You'll have a great V-taper.

NevrSayNevr is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys, Never say never, but I don't think I will ever use steroids , nothing wrong with anyone who does, I just have alot to lose, wife, house, ect. to take any chances.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    i think your legs and back are your best features....so far. Lean bulk diets are the way to go instead of an all out dirty bulk. ive gained about 10lbs in 4 weeks on mine. keep hittin those weights.

jon jon is offline Junior Member
    look great have seen many guys not nearly your age in much worse shape, i hope to be in your shape when i'm around your age

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    Solid base man. You should be able to put on weight pretty easily given the fact that you were previously at 205.

Thread Information