Cycle pics after pct

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=204178

feedback is welcome(postive or negative), thx

-ghdt

beast N°1 is offline Junior Member
    stop cycling dude, what's up with you boy, you look like a skinny boy who trained for 3 months and you did 500 test and winny??? come on bro, you"re arms are like 13 inch or so?

i don't wanna make fun of you, but you should keep away from gear for atleast 2 years of solid training with diet and supps!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beast N°1
    stop cycling dude, what's up with you boy, you look like a skinny boy who trained for 3 months and you did 500 test and winny??? come on bro, you"re arms are like 13 inch or so?

i don't wanna make fun of you, but you should keep away from gear for atleast 2 years of solid training with diet and supps!
    No he did test and deca . I agree that he should have built up naturally... in fact if he is only first 3 months of training, the results would have been just as good without the steroids since everyone gets better then steroid results in the first 6 months. At least he didnt winny from the start which would have torn up undertrained ligaments. But oh well, maybe the placebo effect of the steroids got him interested and now he will stay in the weight training program.

As far as what the kid needs... well the abs look good, got a decent pose in the arms behind head... but as you say... the arms need lots of work, for that matter, the lats are lagging (upper back and neck). Lats even look as though they are still untrained, need to get on pull down bars and progress thru the weights on that... that works out lats and triceps pretty good, legs of course need work, abs look good but a few poses show inches on pecs measurements are badly needed. In otherwords very good start but there is a long road ahead for this guy.

CSK
    CSK is offline New Member
    Great results, bro! There's some other stuff I've heard about you might want to try for your next cycle.

It's called food.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol sorry but thats the truth

Thread Information