djm999 is offline New Member

heres a pic of me

this is wat ive been told to adjust to but i was wondering if it would be diffrent if you saw me? im 20 and weighing at 210pound wat you think? Firstly, members on this board will state your too young for AS. Better waiting for 2-3 years, then using anabolic compounds. But, this looks like its too late.

Second, Your injecting Sust which has a blend of 4 esters. One of these esters, Prop, needs to be injected more frequently then 2x per week. EOD or better EOD. Others will argue otherwise, but, this will keep blood levels most stable, thus, reducing sides.

Your Deca needs to be increased to 400mg/wk, injecting 2ML's on Mon and another 2ML's Thurs. 200mg/wk will not yield very good results as its too low and effective dose.

Virimone (Prop), like i said above, needs to be injected ED or EOD. 50mg/ED or 75mg/ED is a good starting dose. If I were you, I'd stop the Prop now and add it again for the final 6 weeks leading to PCT.

Something like,

wk 1-4 Dbol 50mg/ED
    wk 1-12 Sust 125mg/EOD
    wk 1-10 Deca 400mg/wk
    wk 12-15 Test Prop (Virimone) 50mg/ED

PCT begins 3 days after last Prop shot.

Lastly, you also need an anti-progesterone to block/reduce prolactin related sides that you may experience from the Deca (it being part of the Progesterone familly). Vit-B6 100mg/ED should suffice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails heres a pic of me-photo-0050_000.jpg  

chest6 is offline Banned
    Im a little confused. Have you cycled before? I think 50mg dbol is a little too much for you. Start with 30/35. You look good to go everywhere else. You do have some very nice size for 20. Why not just go with a longer ester like enanthate ? You wouldnt have to worry about those ED shots until you start with the prop. You could use B6 at 100mg a day and use dostinex at .5mg E4D if you wanted to be extra careful, but most likely you wont need it. Did I forget anything?

onehundredk is offline Member
    killer traps bro...looks good

djm999 is offline New Member
    yes i have cycled but i dont like coming off and do courses for about 6months and then come off for a couple of weeks

HULKBOY is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djm999
    yes i have cycled but i dont like coming off and do courses for about 6months and then come off for a couple of weeks
    and your 20 yikes!! all that long cycleing and not much to show for it IMO you probably coulda done it naturally. im 19 and 208 at the moment and have never touched any form of AAS. im sorry man but i just dont get it..but i'll give you credit where its due.....nice traps an chest brother..

daytrader is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HULKBOY
    and your 20 yikes!! all that long cycleing and not much to show for it IMO you probably coulda done it naturally. im 19 and 208 at the moment and have never touched any form of AAS. im sorry man but i just dont get it..but i'll give you credit where its due.....nice traps an chest brother..
    Bro Hulk you may think he could of done it naturally based on what you look like.... Ive seen your pics Hulk you have some awsome genetics... Its very difficult for people to get where your at on juice let alone naturally... just a thought.... because you could do it naturally dont automatically assume the rest of us can Imstill natural and i dont think i could look like you down the road with out AAS

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    You have good genetics kid

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You have good genetics kid
    Yea he does shaaa

thanks guys i wasnt tryin to make this about me but i just dont understand bein 20 and doin all that juice .. now dont get me wrong ol boy prolly put some meet on but i think it coulda waited rather than fukin up his body with those long ass cycles..but to each his own as long as he feels happy i suppose..

Quote Originally Posted by HULKBOY
    thanks guys i wasnt tryin to make this about me but i just dont understand bein 20 and doin all that juice .. now dont get me wrong ol boy prolly put some meet on but i think it coulda waited rather than fukin up his body with those long ass cycles..but to each his own as long as he feels happy i suppose..
    Yea well i agree with you on the long 6 month cycles..... WiTH his base though i see nothing wrong for him to be doing regular 12 weeks cycles or whatever

tru dat

Thread Information