www.markrix-fitness.tk - my website

hey guys,

I made a website with details about me to track my progress on my weight loss. if you want, its here to check out:

http://www.markrix-fitness.tk

after a few problems it seems to be up and running well now so please takw the time to visit! if it doesnt work, which it should, please check back every so often!

i hope people can be supportive of me. thanks
    Last edited by nirish_mark20; 11-15-2005 at 05:42 PM. Reason: new website address

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck bro....I will visit often....some of the links (diet, workout log, ect) would not work for me.

thanks, seems that it wont let anyone visit for the next hour or so. hopefully it will get fixed soon, and il post when i know if its back up and running!

back and running again, hopefully for good! if it doesnt work jst give it an r or so!

Im going to make this thread a journal actually, il just post weekly info on how its going

today, 14th November, 16st 12lbs (236 lbs), 28% body fat
    will update next week, check the website
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my weight loss website-front141105.jpg   my weight loss website-back141105.jpg  
    Last edited by nirish_mark20; 11-14-2005 at 05:56 PM.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I tried your site and got the following "Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!"
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I tried your site and got the following "Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!"
    dito

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    nice site man, real organized. I was looking at your lifts, you're incline is damn good and flat bench is good in relation to the rest of your exercises.

Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    nice site man, real organized. I was looking at your lifts, you're incline is damn good and flat bench is good in relation to the rest of your exercises.
    thanks man, i appreciate it. im not worried about my strength at the mo though, but il do my best to keep it there!

im almost working in reverse, cutting now then hopefully by summer il be lean enough to bulk! but my goals are all there

sorry guys that it keeps going slow. seems theres been a rush of people at it, il maybe edit some of it to make it a bit smaller, or il just pay money get a proper site!

thanks for the support!

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    cool site

i put my pictures up here, and i will update it every week as well as updating my website

this took a lot of guts to do this and i really want to change it, and im glad ive recieved only good comments and support so far!

thanks

OldPLer is offline Associate Member
    Checked out your site. Good Idea, it looks like you have a good solid base to start and remember, we all started somewhere. Keep it up....

thanks for the support, i was expecting to get flamed big style with being overweight.

il check back with more photos this weekend!

up and running again, hopefully for good! took out a few links and should do the trick!

bump to top, only lost 1 pound this week, but its better than nothing and even better than gaining!!

lost 2 lbs this week which im chuffed about considering my diet wasnt perfect (damn those biscuits!!!)

anyway, new pics are up. doesnt look like ive lost much but its only been 2 weeks so i dont expect that!

ew workout plan starting from monday, so hopefully therel b a bit more of a change by end of the year!

thanks

hey guys,

lost only 1 lb this week but i was certain i had gained so it was a half decent surprise. iv only lost 4 lbs in the 3 weeks since i set up the website but im down to 232lbs at the minute! so im pleased, and on target to reach my goal of 228 for xmas, but hopefully il exceed it.

pics are below of progress, pics from the start are up at the top of the thread and these two r from 2day. can anyone see ANY difference??

hope people can stay supportive, its been great so far.

thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my weight loss website-font051205.jpg   my weight loss website-back051205.jpg  
    Last edited by nirish_mark20; 12-05-2005 at 09:57 AM.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    good stuff bro your going in the right direction site is good.....

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    good luck , keep it up!

down 3 lbs this week, now im only 1 lb away from reaching my 228lbs target by xmas day, but im going to keep hitting things hard to go lower by xmas and exceed the goals. sitting at 229lbs at the min, and cardio was only done once this week!

website is updated, thanks again for the support!!

crap i totally forgot about this journal! shit one!

anyway, il get straight back to it! Christmas was hell for me and put on a load of weight. came back to uni, but fell ill and took me 4 weeks to lose any more weight!! i went from 229lbs up to 235lbs and have only managed to get myself back down to 232lbs this week!

iv set myself some more realistic goals, which have been updated on my website. but summer has been planned already (all diet, supps etc) and hoping to look the best i ever have so far by the timei go to CUBA in september.

wish me luck, check out the website

http://www.markrix-fitness.tk

cheers

Thread Information